You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Friday the 13'er - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Navilly seemed to claim he was clear in some way....why? He was an original suspicion of mine that hasn’t gone away.
When did I claim I was clear?
I interpreted mirror as her name, not her role.I would agree with this if someone’s role wasn’t a freaking mirror. Something is wonky given the role of a mirror.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who was the “she” referring to in this postshe didn't. there was something wrong with her results, got to be. whether it's some type of insane cop thing or she was secret miller or something.
Why look into genny? When we saw from Lupin’s flip that she liedwell i'm an affiliation seer. i'm just putting that out there. the reason i was supporting genny's claim is because i also investigated lupin n1 and got the same answer.
Yea, I really don't like all the bastard game talk since we really don't know if that's what it is.Imagine how upset AM must be right now in dead/mod chat if it really isn't a bastard game. I can picture it.
Technically ny would have lied too cause they got the same resultsWho was the “she” referring to in this post
Why look into genny? When we saw from Lupin’s flip that she lied
lynch mutts
I don't know what's going on, but I feel like this might answer some things for me. Nav and Dubs are also on my short list.
I don't know what's going on, but I feel like this might answer some things for me. Nav and Dubs are also on my short list.
Day 3 Lynch Tally
genny (1) - Coop
mutts (1) - genny
2/9
lynch close in ~7 hours
genny (1) - Coop
mutts (1) - genny
2/9
lynch close in ~7 hours
The timing of nys reveal really isn't sitting well with me.Technically ny would have lied too cause they got the same results
Did I miss a question?lynch mutts
I don't know what's going on, but I feel like this might answer some things for me. Nav and Dubs are also on my short list.
Why look into genny? When we saw from Lupin’s flip that she lied
are you dense? i literally said that i got the same results at genny about lupin. so i didn't think that she lied. the only circumstance to me where lying would have been possible is that there was a wolf framer and they set lupin up, thus genny being able to say that lupin investigated as wolf and having the seer agree. so i investigated genny because that scenario wasn't completely out of the realm. genny came back as a villager. i have no idea if i can trust those results but they are what they are.
The timing of nys reveal really isn't sitting well with me.
why not?
fact: i investigated lupin night 1 and she came back as wolf.
also fact: genny claimed day 2 that she also investigated lupin night 1 and she came back as wolf.
fact: lupin flipped village.
also fact: i investigated genny night 2 and she came back as village.
there is something very wrong with the first three statements, but you can't claim that genny was lying unless you also claim that i am lying.
also fact: genny claimed day 2 that she also investigated lupin night 1 and she came back as wolf.
fact: lupin flipped village.
also fact: i investigated genny night 2 and she came back as village.
there is something very wrong with the first three statements, but you can't claim that genny was lying unless you also claim that i am lying.
or that my role is not a sane cop. if it's insane cop a village investigation of genny means she's wolf. if it's random then it doesn't matter.
anyway i think people trying to create confusion around this should be lynched, because we don't have a whole lot of time left to find wolves and this is an easy way to sow confusion.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch mutts
actually unlynch mutts, lynch coop
No, not dense, just paranoid, had you looked into someone who was more unknown, maybe we could have another cleared villager - as it stands, I don't trust either of you to be telling the truth - you don't even trust your own results why should I?are you dense? i literally said that i got the same results at genny about lupin. so i didn't think that she lied. the only circumstance to me where lying would have been possible is that there was a wolf framer and they set lupin up, thus genny being able to say that lupin investigated as wolf and having the seer agree. so i investigated genny because that scenario wasn't completely out of the realm. genny came back as a villager. i have no idea if i can trust those results but they are what they are.
It feels like a wolf plot to save genny after her liewhy not?
lynch genny
No, not dense, just paranoid, had you looked into someone who was more unknown, maybe we could have another cleared villager - as it stands, I don't trust either of you to be telling the truth - you don't even trust your own results why should I?
I'm not saying you should trust the content of my results, but I am revealing them in good faith. Literally genny was going to likely be on the chopping block had I not revealed and if she was village I didn't want to lynch another villager today.
It feels like a wolf plot to save genny after her lie
that would be a really stupid wolf plot - it would assume there is no villager seer to counterclaim
If genny is a wolf then the mechanics of this game failed me 100% and I can only think that it is a thing meant to teach a lesson about seers from AM. 😛
Day 3 Lynch Tally
genny (2) - Coop, mutts
mutts (1) - genny
Coop (1) - nyanko
4/9
lynch close in ~5.5 hours
genny (2) - Coop, mutts
mutts (1) - genny
Coop (1) - nyanko
4/9
lynch close in ~5.5 hours
Unless genny has a “if seer-Ed” shows village role.If genny is a wolf then the mechanics of this game failed me 100% and I can only think that it is a thing meant to teach a lesson about seers from AM. 😛
In which case she has a chance to get lupin lynched and then escape Lynch by asking to be investigated.
*****lynch mutts*****
Don’t like multiple times up for lynches but not being lynched.
Don’t like multiple times up for lynches but not being lynched.
But how does that make me wolfy?*****lynch mutts*****
Don’t like multiple times up for lynches but not being lynched.
Not really. It’s just your argument with Lupin sounded w/w to me.Did I miss a question?
so if you thought we were the same affiliation - how does Lupin flipping village not change that?Not really. It’s just your argument with Lupin sounded w/w to me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch coop
i like msp's idea of a framer, and I think woofs are showing their hand a bit by pushing for genny. More thoughts soon.
i like msp's idea of a framer, and I think woofs are showing their hand a bit by pushing for genny. More thoughts soon.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Would also be ok with mutts but nav told me to back off for still unknown reasons...I still have him village so cool with it for the moment, but that "vouch" only lasts so long in a game this size
I don't know if I believe the flip. I don't understand Lupin's role. If she's vanillager, then why call her a broken mirror? I don't have a role name, I was just told I'm a 1x affiliation seer. There was no name attached. Do all the vanillagers in this game have a role name?so if you thought we were the same affiliation - how does Lupin flipping village not change that?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Didn't someone else also have a role name? Am I making that up? I don't have one. Maybe we only get them when we flip.I don't know if I believe the flip. I don't understand Lupin's role. If she's vanillager, then why call her a broken mirror? I don't have a role name, I was just told I'm a 1x affiliation seer. There was no name attached. Do all the vanillagers in this game have a role name?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dead is @Barkley13 black cat, a vanillager
Dead is @mizchiefmanaged spilled salt, a
Dead is @Lupin21 broken mirror, a vanillager
Everyone who has flipped has an unlucky role nameDead is @SARdoghandler tails up penny, vengeful
Oh never mind. Broken mirror, black cat, tails up penny, spilled salt. Unlucky things.
So not a mirror like the mafia role mirror then.
Framer makes more sense then, especially with two seering roles.
I don't have a role name and miz never had one. @Navilly asked me what my role name was. I can't pull up the quote now but I guess he was trying to use some sort of village code. A good amount of people here don't have a name. WeirdDidn't someone else also have a role name? Am I making that up? I don't have one. Maybe we only get them when we flip.
What would it answer?lynch mutts
I don't know what's going on, but I feel like this might answer some things for me. Nav and Dubs are also on my short list.
Why?lynch mutts
Why? You've literally not said anything before now?actually unlynch mutts, lynch coop
It would also reveal the village seer to counterclaim. I dunno how about we lunch Genny and find out one way or the other for sure?I'm not saying you should trust the content of my results, but I am revealing them in good faith. Literally genny was going to likely be on the chopping block had I not revealed and if she was village I didn't want to lynch another villager today.
that would be a really stupid wolf plot - it would assume there is no villager seer to counterclaim
But you're just ok with the whole Genny thing? Have you been converted or are you just stupid?*****lynch mutts*****
Don’t like multiple times up for lynches but not being lynched.
Lynch coop
i like msp's idea of a framer, and I think woofs are showing their hand a bit by pushing for genny. More thoughts soon.
now come on this is ridiculous. You're a wolf dubz? You know I'm super crazy active as a wolf because I literally cannot help myself. I realize that's not exonerating but how do you figure I'm a wolf in this scenario? It's plain mechanics. Genny claimed one shot seer. She was wrong. Ergo, lynch Genny, it's not rocket scienceAccording to Ms P the Mason's didn't even have a role name before they died. NIAI don't know if I believe the flip. I don't understand Lupin's role. If she's vanillager, then why call her a broken mirror? I don't have a role name, I was just told I'm a 1x affiliation seer. There was no name attached. Do all the vanillagers in this game have a role name?
Lynch Navs
I don't like all his posturing and pretending to be helpful.
I don't like all his posturing and pretending to be helpful.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I know you've been busy with school I'm not gonna use activity level alone to evaluate you any more than I do for anyone else lol not to mention, everyone seems active to me right now with how busy I've been myself.now come on this is ridiculous. You're a wolf dubz? You know I'm super crazy active as a wolf because I literally cannot help myself. I realize that's not exonerating but how do you figure I'm a wolf in this scenario? It's plain mechanics. Genny claimed one shot seer. She was wrong. Ergo, lynch Genny, it's not rocket science
Walk me through your logic on why wolf genny makes the play she did and why ny would have gotten the exact same results?
Because I figure if there is a framer, which seems likely, it's a wolf and wolves thought they'd have an easy time getting a seer lynched after lupin flipped village. Got a little too enthusiastic about it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1) they're both wolves and lyingI know you've been busy with school I'm not gonna use activity level alone to evaluate you any more than I do for anyone else lol not to mention, everyone seems active to me right now with how busy I've been myself.
Walk me through your logic on why wolf genny makes the play she did and why ny would have gotten the exact same results?
Because I figure if there is a framer, which seems likely, it's a wolf and wolves thought they'd have an easy time getting a seer lynched after lupin flipped village. Got a little too enthusiastic about it.
B) there's a framer but we lynch Genny and we know for sure
+) Bastard mechanics
No matter which way you swing it, we lunch Genny and we know for sure. There's also a decently high chance of getting a wolf in the process.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wonder how many times the word bastard has been said this game 

The place I want to go is *******lynch dubz********
Something is not sitting right with dubz, having issues putting my finger on it
Something is not sitting right with dubz, having issues putting my finger on it
Does lynch end today or is it tomorrow? My days have run together because of emergency life
Day 3 Lynch Tally
genny (2) - Coop, mutts
mutts (2) - genny, SOV
Coop (2) - ny, dubz
Nav (1) - Mel
dubz (1) - Nav
8/9
@genny @muttmanager @Coopah you are in the lead
Missing: @Ms Procrastinator
lynch close in ~1 hour
genny (2) - Coop, mutts
mutts (2) - genny, SOV
Coop (2) - ny, dubz
Nav (1) - Mel
dubz (1) - Nav
8/9
@genny @muttmanager @Coopah you are in the lead
Missing: @Ms Procrastinator
lynch close in ~1 hour
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 96K