Friday the 13'er - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 5 Lynch Tally
ny (1) - ny

1/5
lynch close in ~35.5 hours

Final Day 5 Lynch Tally
ny (3) - ny, dubz, Mel

3/5
Missing: MsP, genny

check your votes

Ny: either dubz or mel are gonna die tonight
*Dubz and mel do not die*
Ny: lynch Ny
Dubz and mel: Lynch Ny

Members don't see this ad :)
I was real worried she was going to look at me again last night instead of looking at Mel, but I figured I'd take the risk since that would be super impressive play and I probably deserved to die anyway lol

Dead is @nyanko chain letter, affiliation seer

Wolves win!
Roster
5. genny - 1x affiliation seer
6. dubz - framer
9. Mel - JOAT (1x block, 1x strongman, 1x ninja)
11. MsP - mason

Dead
8. Barks - vanillager
2. miz - mason
4. Lupin - vanillager
13. SAR - vengeful
7. mutts - vanilla wolf
12. Nav - vanillager
1. Coop - vanillager
10. SOV - innocent child
3. ny - affiliation seer

Reactions: 1 users
source.gif

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Dead is @nyanko chain letter, affiliation seer

Wolves win!
Roster
5. genny - 1x affiliation seer
6. dubz - framer
9. Mel - JOAT (1x block, 1x strongman, 1x ninja)
11. MsP - mason

Dead
8. Barks - vanillager
2. miz - mason
4. Lupin - vanillager
13. SAR - vengeful
7. mutts - vanilla wolf
12. Nav - vanillager
1. Coop - vanillager
10. SOV - innocent child
3. ny - affiliation seer
Why did they have a ninja, strongman and blocker when all we literally had was a seer???

@WildZoo what were your reactions when I mentioned a framer? How crazy was it that both seers seerwd the same person? Lupin was obviously the perfect person to frame though

Why did they have a ninja, strongman and blocker when all we literally had was a seer???
To spook them into thinking there were more PRs. Also, the village had two seers, two masons, an innocent child, and a vengeful.

Reactions: 1 user
Game was not inherently bastard, WZ was just really good at picking who nyanko (and genny) was going to seer.

genny seered as village correctly; lupin, dubz & mel all had their affiliation flipped for the night they were seered courtesy of WZ.

Reactions: 5 users
There actually was something of a rojo, but I'm not sure if even @Melchizedek caught himself on it.
Was it when I was theorizing early and mentioned there were three wolves? I went back an edited that post hoping no one would notice.

• Wow
To spook them into thinking there were more PRs. Also, the village had two seers, two masons, an innocent child, and a vengeful.
Which worked because we kept killing unknowns instead of going after the clears because we were searching for the other PRs :lame:

• Haha
@WildZoo what were your reactions when I mentioned a framer? How crazy was it that both seers seerwd the same person? Lupin was obviously the perfect person to frame though
I don't think I even really reacted, I was expecting someone to come up with the framer/tailor/lawyer role. And my role was called framer but technically I was a tailor. I was pretty tickled when it turned out both seers had seered @Lupin21 though lol sorry Lupes!

i knew it was mel and dubz but felt like nobody was going to trust me so i didn't feel like it today. MsP you tested my exact last nerve and that was pretty much why.

• Sad
i knew it was mel and dubz but felt like nobody was going to trust me so i didn't feel like it today. MsP you tested my exact last nerve and that was pretty much why.
Yeah I was there yesterday. I knew it was dubz but literally no one listened to me about her so I was like why bother? I did eventually flip to mel so well chosen Ny