Friday the 13'er - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
And 3/3 wolves. As per usual, look who people that die are going after.

Reactions: 2 users
i considered re-looking but i was thinking godfather, not tailor, which meant that re-looking would be pointless, which is why i chose mel.

Reactions: 1 users

i got there...a little late. but MsP's arguing with me last night after the flip put me over the line. i figured i was not going to be able to convince her out of voting for myself or genny so i didn't feel like trying today

As a final aside, don’t let Mel hide behind constantly going for me, while it may be village Mel, it’s too easy for wolf Mel to hide behind

(As a final, final aside) if you ever see me go all out on a person like I did dubz, I am usually pretty danged right (past my usual obnoxious tendencies). A la @Kam325 in mythical creatures.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Dead is @nyanko chain letter, affiliation seer

Wolves win!
Roster
5. genny - 1x affiliation seer
6. dubz - framer
9. Mel - JOAT (1x block, 1x strongman, 1x ninja)
11. MsP - mason

Dead
8. Barks - vanillager
2. miz - mason
4. Lupin - vanillager
13. SAR - vengeful
7. mutts - vanilla wolf
12. Nav - vanillager
1. Coop - vanillager
10. SOV - innocent child
3. ny - affiliation seer
Ah crap so @Melchizedek was wolf. Ok i'm surprised

I missed something but why did WZ and Mel were cleared by nyanko. Did WZ frame herself and Mel to appear village? @Animal Midwife @PippyPony
Game was not inherently bastard, WZ was just really good at picking who nyanko (and genny) was going to seer.

genny seered as village correctly; lupin, dubz & mel all had their affiliation flipped for the night they were seered courtesy of WZ.

Game was not inherently bastard, WZ was just really good at picking who nyanko (and genny) was going to seer.

genny seered as village correctly; lupin, dubz & mel all had their affiliation flipped for the night they were seered courtesy of WZ.

Oho! Damn that's pretty well played

Also another lesson learned that i conceded in tot chat is blindly following the LIS rule for self-voting. This game convinced me it leads to lynching villagers more often than not

Also another lesson learned that i conceded in tot chat is blindly following the LIS rule for self-voting. This game convinced me it leads to lynching villagers more often than not

N=1 leads me to said conclusion. Science.

• Haha
i knew it was mel and dubz but felt like nobody was going to trust me so i didn't feel like it today. MsP you tested my exact last nerve and that was pretty much why.
I kinda misread your post and thought you said either of them were gonna end up dead tomorrow (NKd). I figured the wolves had to go after me or SOV tonight because it would make it obvious to whoever was left alive with us who the other two wolves were.
It was just really hard to wrap my head around 2 seers, especially since they weren't odd and even night seers.

I enjoyed being able to kill you without anyone immediately asking me why you died :laugh:
This game was a hefty struggle with my schedule. Sauntered into wolf chat D1 not even knowing I had been signed up for the game lol I was chuckling a bit at you essentially having my number pretty early on, but didn't have the energy for a fite, so was ok with it when Mel suggested killing you

• Haha
(As a final, final aside) if you ever see me go all out on a person like I did dubz, I am usually pretty danged right (past my usual obnoxious tendencies). A la @Kam325 in mythical creatures.
"What makes you think I've made up my mind?" my ass :p

I enjoyed being able to kill you without anyone immediately asking me why you died :laugh:
This game was a hefty struggle with my schedule. Sauntered into wolf chat D1 not even knowing I had been signed up for the game lol I was chuckling a bit at you essentially having my number pretty early on, but didn't have the energy for a fite, so was ok with it when Mel suggested killing you
Hey! I totes said that!

Also would like to say this doesn't really work every time. Plenty of games where dead villagers were super wrong. It's why NKA can be so tricky. So I wouldn't say "as per usual" at all.

Thanks for the game @Animal Midwife @PippyPony !!
:love::love:

1568852043293.png

Reactions: 2 users