Friday the 13'er - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Come on guys. The timing of this is wrong. She would have voted me yesterday or earlier today rather than when mutts was gaining steam.

Members don't see this ad.

Official Day 2 Lynch Tally
MsP () -
Lupin (5) - Ny, nav, genny, Coop, mutts
mutts (2) - SAR, dubz
genny (1) - Lupin
Nav (1) - MsP

9/11 voting
Lupin, you are in the lead
Missing: Mel, SOV
lynch close in ~20 minutes

As much as I would love everyone to vote genny right now, I'd also be okay with mutts as a likely wolf.

unlynch genny, lynch mutts

Come on. Take a chance I'm right and go with your guts rather than a supposed mechanic.

Members don't see this ad :)
Come on guys. The timing of this is wrong. She would have voted me yesterday or earlier today rather than when mutts was gaining steam.
We talk all the time about people trying to push a lynch before outting the info though, to see who gets on board before it becomes inevitable...granted I do have to look back to see if she actually did that. I know you're saying she didn't. But gotta see for myself.

We talk all the time about people trying to push a lynch before outting the info though, to see who gets on board before it becomes inevitable...granted I do have to look back to see if she actually did that. I know you're saying she didn't. But gotta see for myself.
I didn't try. I planned to last-minute info drop. So I spent the day trying to get people to give reads instead.

Reactions: 1 user
You're about out of time. Do what you gotta do, but I'm telling you, this is a fake claim and don't fall for it.

So why I didn't try: it's a one-time ability. I would have pushed more if I thought I'd have a chance for finding more wolves through seering. But I don't. So it didn't matter if I out myself as seer.

Mostly the Lupin/mutts exchange today. I might change my mind tomorrow. I keep going back and forth. Did she get the notification that she was seered?
Are you asking me? How would I know? Oh wait that's what you're thinking lol don't mind me I'm dead today

Members don't see this ad :)
You're about out of time. Do what you gotta do, but I'm telling you, this is a fake claim and don't fall for it.
Just trying not to do the same thing I did with AM before - don't really have a great track record when I ignore info in favor of my feels. I don't really want to hammer you though, I prefer to let lynches ride.

Official Day 2 Lynch Tally
MsP () -
Lupin (5) - Ny, nav, genny, Coop, mutts
mutts (3) - SAR, dubz, Lupin
genny () -
Nav (1) - MsP

9/11 voting
Lupin, you are in the lead
Missing: Mel, SOV
lynch close in ~10 minutes

We don't have many mislynches in this small a game. If there are three wolves and one is currently very under the radar, it only takes one or two more from there.
Exactly lynching you doesn't lose the game. And if you're village, we lynch genny. Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Exactly lynching you doesn't lose the game. And if you're village, we lynch genny. Easy peasy lemon squeezy
It's not though, because there is still so much room for error. I hope not certainly, but you could lynch one for sure now since she is lying and I've presented a very good case proving such.

i am confident in genny's assertion. bye wolfy lupin,.

and i think SAR is village, but i guess i won't discount that whole interaction d1 being w/w

Is lynch closed yet? Did mel ever vote?
I hadn't. I waited because I think SAR said she wanted some more discussion time, but I lurked in case wolves tried to pull a fast one

Final Day 2 Lynch Tally
MsP () -
Lupin (6) - Ny, nav, genny, Coop, mutts, Mel
mutts (3) - SAR, dubz, Lupin
genny () -
Nav (1) - MsP

10/11
Missing: SOV
check your votes

Reactions: 1 users
Would AM have a mirror reflect the affiliation of someone else?

I literally see no way that genny does this move prior to end game as a wolf.

she didn't. there was something wrong with her results, got to be. whether it's some type of insane cop thing or she was secret miller or something.

Would AM have a mirror reflect the affiliation of someone else?

I literally see no way that genny does this move prior to end game as a wolf.
I mean, maybe, but she doesn't tend to go for screwy flips so I feel like that would be in the writeup.
I'm gonna have to sleep on this one. It's making my head hurt.

Regardless of whether Lupin is a wolf or not, lots of pressure devoted to dubz for tomorrow

I mean, maybe, but she doesn't tend to go for screwy flips so I feel like that would be in the writeup.
I'm gonna have to sleep on this one. It's making my head hurt.

There haven’t been write ups?

Note to self: Village!Lupin will use excessive exclamation marks and caps at times

(Assuming village Lupin is village Lupin) probably going to do another post on what in the world is going on when I have a minute, but alas, two more emergencies are here