Friday the 13'er - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:laugh: now come on this is ridiculous. You're a wolf dubz? You know I'm super crazy active as a wolf because I literally cannot help myself. I realize that's not exonerating but how do you figure I'm a wolf in this scenario? It's plain mechanics. Genny claimed one shot seer. She was wrong. Ergo, lynch Genny, it's not rocket science
Ok, so you've wolfed with me before. Do you seriously think I'd pull that on day 2 with no wolves lynched yet? I'd at least fake argue with a wolf so they would get village cred when I flip.

Members don't see this ad.

Day 3 Lynch Tally
genny (2)
- Coop, mutts
mutts (2) - genny, SOV
Coop (2) - ny, dubz
Nav (1) - Mel
dubz (1) - Nav

8/9
genny, mutts, and Coop you are in the lead
Missing: MsP
lynch close in ~45 minutes

Members don't see this ad :)
I dislike all of the combos currently on the board with respect to voting blocs.

:laugh: now come on this is ridiculous. You're a wolf dubz? You know I'm super crazy active as a wolf because I literally cannot help myself. I realize that's not exonerating but how do you figure I'm a wolf in this scenario? It's plain mechanics. Genny claimed one shot seer. She was wrong. Ergo, lynch Genny, it's not rocket science
Ny was also wrong so by your logic we should lynch ny too. Either way I'm not buying two seers.
Lynch Nav. I feel like there's something there.

Also who are the people that keep claiming a framer. So there idea was that they decided to frame Lupin on back to back nights? Not, you know, use it on themselves to make themselves appear as village?

I am so confused by all of the supposed logic on the thread right now

Day 3 Lynch Tally
genny (2)
- Coop, mutts
mutts (2) - genny, SOV
Coop (2) - ny, dubz
Nav (2) - Mel, MsP
dubz (1) - Nav

9/9
genny, mutts, Coop and @Navilly you are in the lead
lynch close in ~30 minutes

Also who are the people that keep claiming a framer. So there idea was that they decided to frame Lupin on back to back nights? Not, you know, use it on themselves to make themselves appear as village?

Pretty sure Ny said she checked Lupin on the same night I did. So in my mind, someone either changed Lupin's affiliation that night and made her look wolfy, OR someone changed Lupin's affiliation for the next day so she'd look like a villager when she died.

Reactions: 1 user

No they both looked at lupin the same night. Honestly, they both could be wolves who came up with the double seer lie

Members don't see this ad :)
Or there's one seer, me. And Ny is a lying wolf. And something funny still happened with Lupin's affiliation.

There are only two plausible explanations. There's a framer or both "seers" lied.

It's kind of crazy but lynching one of the "seers" will answer a lot of questions

Ok, so you've wolfed with me before. Do you seriously think I'd pull that on day 2 with no wolves lynched yet? I'd at least fake argue with a wolf so they would get village cred when I flip.
What I'm saying is you being dead solves all the questions and I think there's a good chance you're a wolf. You've wolfed with me before too, yet the very next game you thought I was a wolf when I asked for a sub which I had just gone into great detail describing why I would never do that as a wolf in the previous game's wolf chat. So clearly we can't take what we experienced while wolfing together as the pure truth. Next argument?

Mostly whether my last-minute waffle on day 1 was a really stupid move. Day 1 is more interesting if Mutts is actually a wolf.

I'm also wondering whether Lupin was notified about seering. I didn't get a notification that Ny checked me.
You know what would also answer that...? You being lynched

I'm not gonna look back so refresh my mind. Why did you ask me what my name was again?

Salt should go with pepper. If you said any role other than pepper, I would have been inclined to believe you weren’t telling the truth. But that was more for a matter if anyonecontraindicated your info, which no one did

This is beyond stupid. One way to have all the answers and nobody cares? What's with the nav vote? Hell Genny was arguing against lynching mutts and is now voting there. No one finds this suspicious?

What I'm saying is you being dead solves all the questions and I think there's a good chance you're a wolf. You've wolfed with me before too, yet the very next game you thought I was a wolf when I asked for a sub which I had just gone into great detail describing why I would never do that as a wolf in the previous game's wolf chat. So clearly we can't take what we experienced while wolfing together as the pure truth. Next argument?
Actually it doesn't solve all the questions. You'll learn I'm a village 1x affiliation seer, that's it. What's your next step?

An every night seer in addition to a one time affiliation seer in a 13 person game is 100% unbalanced. There is obviously something wonky with it, either making the role inherently bastard, major benefits for the wolves (ability to avoid seer detection), or is a lie. I kind of want to get a list of all of the assumptions we are making and lay them out to see which are plausible vs. implausible

Reactions: 2 users
An every night seer in addition to a one time affiliation seer in a 13 person game is 100% unbalanced. There is obviously something wonky with it, either making the role inherently bastard, major benefits for the wolves (ability to avoid seer detection), or is a lie. I kind of want to get a list of all of the assumptions we are making and lay them out to see which are plausible vs. implausible
You have 4 minutes.

So which of the seers are we killing. Which one is less believable?

One time seer in a 13 person game or an everyday seer in a 13 person game?

Final Day 3 Lynch Tally
genny (2) - Coop, mutts
mutts (3) - genny, SOV, Nav
Coop (2) - ny, dubz
Nav (2) - Mel, MsP
dubz () -

9/9
check your votes

Also, we all discussed how bonkers it is for there to be two seers so why didn't both seers vote for each other if they knew for a fact that they were the real one?

JFC so is this what it is? I argue for mutts, Genny says no switches off her for a last minute save and I go for Genny and she switches to mutts for the lynch? I still think gennys a wolf. I don't like that last minute D1 switch

Soooo you wanna explain why the **** you got on my case for lynching her and then implied you had actual ~reasons~ for it?

Must be confusing why a Wolfy friend of your ended up getting lynched when that wasn’t part of what you could have forseeably saw coming :)