You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Friday the 13'er - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
because if dubz flips wolf then you have excuses to hide behind which makes tomorrow a pain.even more he is saying me and dubz - but not wanting to lynch her, going for me instead.
whereas you flip wolf then we know to lynch dubz.
Day 4 Lynch Tally
Coop (3) - Mel, SOV, dubz
genny (1) - MsP
Mel (3) - ny, genny, Coop
7/7
Coop and Mel, you are in the lead
lynch close in ~5 minutes
Coop (3) - Mel, SOV, dubz
genny (1) - MsP
Mel (3) - ny, genny, Coop
7/7
Coop and Mel, you are in the lead
lynch close in ~5 minutes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 4 Lynch Tally
Coop (3) - Mel, SOV, dubz
genny (1) - MsP
Mel (3) - ny, genny, coop
7/7
Coop and Mel, you are in the lead
lynch close in 6 minutes
Coop (3) - Mel, SOV, dubz
genny (1) - MsP
Mel (3) - ny, genny, coop
7/7
Coop and Mel, you are in the lead
lynch close in 6 minutes
Oh huh then wait for Ms p or sov? Oooooor tie???mel is already voting for you
Oh wait sov is also already voting for meOh huh then wait for Ms p or sov? Oooooor tie???
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I do question just a tad the utility of asking for my opinion on how a role functions when that function has a direct correlation with whether or not I'm clear, but, at least I cited my sources 🤣
I was asking your opinion for two reasons, I just can't remember what they were 😳I do question just a tad the utility of asking for my opinion on how a role functions when that function has a direct correlation with whether or not I'm clear, but, at least I cited my sources 🤣
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Ms Procrastinator time to **** or get off the fence.
or something like that
or something like that
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm just sad I didn't get to make a tie
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But will she pull a pippy?@Ms Procrastinator time to **** or get off the fence.
or something like that
![]()

are we really going to do this tie stuff?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Apparentlyare we really going to do this tie stuff?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unless you feel like killing me personallyare we really going to do this tie stuff?
ugh ffs
Lynch closed; results pending.
i'd rather kill mel tbh. but oh well. guess one of you will flip.
Both of these people were village
Now you've done it... poor AM will be too stressed by the tie to break it. Guess everyone will die!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The saddest part is the game will probably end right before my day offNow you've done it... poor AM will be too stressed by the tie to break it. Guess everyone will die!
Hey @Animal Midwife you know who's your favorite 😏
i see why wolves haven't killed me. it's real convenient to keep me around when they can keep throwing my results around for confusion.
It's true just let me dieHey @Animal Midwife you know who's your favorite 😏
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait I just remembered long day cycles. Don't worry guys, if I survive I'll be here to screw up LyLo!The saddest part is the game will probably end right before my day off
Final Day 4 Lynch Tally
Coop (3) - Mel, SOV, dubz
genny (1) - MsP
Mel (3) - ny, genny, coop
7/7
check your votes
Coop (3) - Mel, SOV, dubz
genny (1) - MsP
Mel (3) - ny, genny, coop
7/7
check your votes
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ties are only exciting to me when they aren't determined by RNG tbh. I feel like each candidate should have to write a speech saying why they deserve to live.
my favorite ties are the ones where both people die
Because I'm Cheezy D.Ties are only exciting to me when they aren't determined by RNG tbh. I feel like each candidate should have to write a speech saying why they deserve to live.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I accept begging and bribes!Ties are only exciting to me when they aren't determined by RNG tbh. I feel like each candidate should have to write a speech saying why they deserve to live.
😵
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You know, if you run the RNG infinite times you get 50% coop and 50% mel, which i thinks mean they should both die 

Dead is @Coopah Ouija Board, vanillager
It is now Night 4.
RosterIt is now Night 4.
3. @nyanko
5. @genny
6. @WildZoo
9. @Melchizedek
10. @StartingoverVet
11. @Ms Procrastinator
Dead
8. Barks - vanillager
2. miz - mason
4. Lupin - vanillager
13. SAR - vengeful
7. mutts - vanilla wolf
12. Nav - vanillager
1. Coop - vanillager
mel or dubz needs to die tomorrow
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member

That one hurts me
*************
Go team, jk kiss my behind


*************
Go team, jk kiss my behind
*************
*Sigh*
Neither will die tomorrowmel or dubz needs to die tomorrow
Neither will die tomorrow
what is your problem?
you think that genny and i are wolves doing some gambit? well you're wrong about me at least. and it's clouding your judgment and causing you to look past whoever the actual wolves are
well back to flashcards. I'll see y'all in another 48 ish hours?
I don't have a problem I'm just looking at the game.what is your problem?
AlthoughI don't have a problem I'm just looking at the game.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch closed; results pending
Dead is @StartingoverVet 666, innocent child
It is now Day 5.
RosterIt is now Day 5.
3. @nyanko
5. @genny
6. @WildZoo
9. @Melchizedek
11. @Ms Procrastinator
Dead
8. Barks - vanillager
2. miz - mason
4. Lupin - vanillager
13. SAR - vengeful
7. mutts - vanilla wolf
12. Nav - vanillager
1. Coop - vanillager
10. SOV - innocent child
Last edited:
It is *ylo.
welp i've lost my mind. mel comes up villager. so i quit. gotta be 2 wolves left. all 3 of the non-MsP possibilities seer as village according to my results.
so
vOv
if yall are going to lynch me can you get it over with quick, this game is clearly some kind of bastard ****.
so
vOv
if yall are going to lynch me can you get it over with quick, this game is clearly some kind of bastard ****.
here let me help
lynch nyanko
lynch nyanko
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K
