Friends WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Grumble grumble

Having a hard time finding Ireland easily

Also on my phone, and I dont know if that exists... maybe?
Not sure if me going back an reading bits of Dogs did you any favors in my book. You got lynched as a villager that game but seemed more into the game overall, asked a lot more questions, and seemed less defensive. May be reading it wrong, but game play seems different between that game and this. Content with my lynch vote.

I need to go back and re-read some things, but this vote so far seems like it's happening way too easily.

To expound on my reads (since I completely forgot I had started that post last night) from most village to most wolf

Stagg (the actual village)

Mel- Confirmed village on first flip, feels mostly village, tried to lynch MPM y/day after saying he'd switch earlier, something else I can't remember. Also him pushing for MPM makes my tinfoil much less shiny.
Miz- Significant early pressure on Kata and dropped votes there. VCA looks pretty solid and seems to be legitimately hunting. If a wolf I wouldn't even be upset about losing.

Sketch Line

Skim- A lot of absence, didn't vote the first 2 days, the rest of VCA is unkown since she's voted MPM and Dolphin, difficult to read with what she's posted but has asked some decent questions. Could be low-key wolfing.
Dolphin- VCA is very suspect minus D3, but it was 7-3 when she switched from Moose to Kata and she did it with only 8 minutes left so minimal village cred. Mel's point is also a good one as she's avoided MPM lynches and her and MPM make the most sense as a 2 wolf pack.

MPM- The VCA, where to even start...I won't. But she's been on everyone's radar forever and is still around, avoided wolf lynches, and looks really good for a wolf whether there's one or two left (partner with dolphin looks good). This does seem way too easy, but for now I agree to

Lynch MPM

Updated for @cubsrule4e who will owe me 3 beers after this game

Day 1 Lynch Tally
Genny (1) - BBC
BBC
(2) - AM, acanthy
Sporty (1) - stagg
Kata (3) - Lawpy, mizzy, MsP
AM () -
Stagg (2) - coffee?, kata
MsP (3) - cubs, mutts, petmoosy
Cubs (2) - barky, dolph
Navs () -
dolph (1) - genny
petmoosy (3) - Moosy, PBCoops, Navs

18/19
Missing: Skim

Day 2 Lynch Tally
Cubs (3) - miz, Barks, Lawpy
Navs (4) - Coffee?, mutts, mpm, cubs
Dolph (1) - BBC
MOOSE
(3) - AM, Nav, dolph
AM (1) - acanthuroidei
mutts
(1) - kata
miz (1) - Stagg

14/16
Missing: Skim, MOOSE

Day 3 Lynch Tally
MOOSE (6)
- Lawpy, AM, Barks, mutty, coffeebean?, acanthy
Barks (3) - cubs, Stagg, kata
kata
(4) - MOOSE, miz, Navs, Dolph
dolph (1) - Skilary

14/15
Missing: mpm

Day 4 Lynch Tally
Stagg (1) - Coffee?
AM (2) - cubs, acan
mutts (3) - AM, miz, mpm
Coffee? () -
mpm (2) - mutts, Skim
dolphin (2) - Mel, Lawpy
acan (2) - Stagg, Barks

12/13
Missing: dolphin

Day 5 Lynch Tally

Stagg (2) - d-fin, AM
muggles (1) - Skim
AM (6) - Stagg, cubs, mizzy, Lawpy, Barky, muggles

9/10
Missing: Mel

Day 6 Lynch Tally

Barky (4)
- Stagg, Cubs, MPM, dolphino
MPM (4) - Barky, Mizzy, Skilary, Mel

8/8
Missing: None

Actually, it logically makes more sense to

Unlynch MPM
Lynch Dolphin

Want to re-read some things to confirm this, but if there are 2 wolves left then a Skim/MPM pack makes no sense whatsoever, but an MPM/Dolphin and Skim/Dolphin pack would both make sense. So statistically speaking with the logic I'm working off of (that the remaining wolves are in the MPM/Skim/Dolphin group) it makes more sense to lynch dolphin today.

@mypetmoose Is there a link with all previous games? I’m on my phone and running around like crazy to get ready.
https://forums.studentdoctor.net/search/582076/?page=3 (this is for my contributions to ireland, page 3 and 4 show my defensiveness in an awko taco way that demonstrates a village me)

https://forums.studentdoctor.net/search/582119/ (this is omitted topic and I was mostly a hot mess the WHOLE time, and got lynched as village almost immediately)

She’s asking you to look up and post individual links for each of the games you referenced. Honestly, if you want her or any of us to look at those games, you should post the links and make it easier for us.
Been driving all day, just got back and found the links for you guys

I’m really hoping mpm is the last wolf and this game will be over by lynch close.
Lol that is literally the exact opposite of what will happen... game still might be over though if there are two wolves left

Members don't see this ad :)
I need to go back and re-read some things, but this vote so far seems like it's happening way too easily.

To expound on my reads (since I completely forgot I had started that post last night) from most village to most wolf

Stagg (the actual village)

Mel- Confirmed village on first flip, feels mostly village, tried to lynch MPM y/day after saying he'd switch earlier, something else I can't remember. Also him pushing for MPM makes my tinfoil much less shiny.
Miz- Significant early pressure on Kata and dropped votes there. VCA looks pretty solid and seems to be legitimately hunting. If a wolf I wouldn't even be upset about losing.

Sketch Line

Skim- A lot of absence, didn't vote the first 2 days, the rest of VCA is unkown since she's voted MPM and Dolphin, difficult to read with what she's posted but has asked some decent questions. Could be low-key wolfing.
Dolphin- VCA is very suspect minus D3, but it was 7-3 when she switched from Moose to Kata and she did it with only 8 minutes left so minimal village cred. Mel's point is also a good one as she's avoided MPM lynches and her and MPM make the most sense as a 2 wolf pack.

MPM- The VCA, where to even start...I won't. But she's been on everyone's radar forever and is still around, avoided wolf lynches, and looks really good for a wolf whether there's one or two left (partner with dolphin looks good). This does seem way too easy, but for now I agree to

Lynch MPM
everyone is going to say this is wifom, but like, literally every wolf ever knows to throw shade their packmates at some point, bussing is a plus... my voting record is just genuinely horrible and I'm not proud

If I trust my feels and keep the paranoia at bay about everything, Stagg, Miz and Mel are village and fine. If not well then I’m screwed. But that leaves skim and mpm and I cannot fathom skim playing this way if she were indeed a wolf. And obviously I know I’m not a wolf. So that literally only leaves MPM. I stilll don’t like the whole mistaken mutts lynching and how that just makes it feel too easy but I digress.

Lynch MPM

Unlynch MPM
Lynch Dolphin

Want to re-read some things to confirm this, but if there are 2 wolves left then a Skim/MPM pack makes no sense whatsoever, but an MPM/Dolphin and Skim/Dolphin pack would both make sense. So statistically speaking with the logic I'm working off of (that the remaining wolves are in the MPM/Skim/Dolphin group) it makes more sense to lynch dolphin today.
Funsies maybe if you get Mel and company to follow you can lose the game for village.

Unlynch MPM
Lynch Dolphin

Also why would a skim dolphin pack make sense?? Have you missed the times she’s tried to lynch me???

Day 1 Lynch Tally
Genny (1) - BBC
BBC
(2) - AM, acanthy
Sporty (1) - stagg
AM () -
Cubs (2) - barky, dolph
Navs () -
dolph (1) - genny

18/19

Day 2 Lynch Tally
Dolph (1) - BBC
MOOSE
(3) - AM, Nav, dolph
AM (1) - acanthuroidei
mutts
(1) - kata
miz (1) - Stagg

14/16

Day 3 Lynch Tally
MOOSE (6)
kata
dolph (1) - Skilary

14/15

Day 4 Lynch Tally
Stagg (1) - Coffee?
AM (2) - cubs, acan
mutts (3) - AM, miz, mpm
Coffee? () -
mpm (2) - mutts, Skim
dolphin (2) - Mel, Lawpy
acan (2) - Stagg, Barks

12/13

Day 5 Lynch Tally

Stagg (2) - d-fin, AM
muggles (1) - Skim

9/10

Day 6 Lynch Tally

Barky (4)

8/8
Looking at this, I realized that I was giving dolph village cred where it was not due. I had it in my head that she was the one who made the tie to Kata D1, but that is super not true. That was her biggest village point in my book... Add that to the fact that she has been on several people's radar, and may be our only chance to lynch an actual wolf today (I'm not a wolf), I'm ready to

Lynch Dolphin

Funsies maybe if you get Mel and company to follow you can lose the game for village.
Funsies maybe if you can convince people not to vote you, you can win the game for wolves. I literally hate that this might be lylo. I don't feel so good Mr. Stark.

Also why would a skim dolphin pack make sense?? Have you missed the times she’s tried to lynch me???
What packs do make sense? If you think it is me, who else is in the pack? When I flip village and it is not me, if there is miraculously only one wolf left and this is not lylo, who is it?

What packs do make sense? If you think it is me, who else is in the pack? When I flip village and it is not me, if there is miraculously only one wolf left and this is not lylo, who is it?
Who says it has to be a pack? Who says there have to be two wolves? Why do I have to vote based on who a pack could be? I’m gonna vote most Wolfy and whether you want to say oh I’m just playing a bad village game or not you’re acting the most wolfy, I could maybe make a case for Stagg but that just feels semi retaliatory at this point.

Funsies maybe if you can convince people not to vote you, you can win the game for wolves. I literally hate that this might be lylo. I don't feel so good Mr. Stark.
Well literally Stagg recently voted me so I wasn’t aware I had to. And secondly he’s voting based on VCA soo I can’t really dispute that, I’ve already explained my votes to Mel because he had similar issues. Unless they have other concerns I can’t make them believe I’m village.

Day 1 Lynch Tally
Genny (1) - BBC
BBC
(2) - AM, acanthy
Sporty (1) - stagg
AM () -
Cubs (2) - barky, dolph
Navs () -
dolph (1) - genny

18/19

Day 2 Lynch Tally
Dolph (1) - BBC
MOOSE
(3) - AM, Nav, dolph
AM (1) - acanthuroidei
mutts
(1) - kata
miz (1) - Stagg

14/16

Day 3 Lynch Tally
MOOSE (6)
kata
dolph (1) - Skilary

14/15

Day 4 Lynch Tally
Stagg (1) - Coffee?
AM (2) - cubs, acan
mutts (3) - AM, miz, mpm
Coffee? () -
mpm (2) - mutts, Skim
dolphin (2) - Mel, Lawpy
acan (2) - Stagg, Barks

12/13

Day 5 Lynch Tally

Stagg (2) - d-fin, AM
muggles (1) - Skim

9/10

Day 6 Lynch Tally

Barky (4)

8/8
Stagg, you realize the only reason your voting record is less shi**y than mine is because of the AM deal. Are you sure you aren't a wolf
Who says it has to be a pack? Who says there have to be two wolves? Why do I have to vote based on who a pack could be? I’m gonna vote most Wolfy and whether you want to say oh I’m just playing a bad village game or not you’re acting the most wolfy, I could maybe make a case for Stagg but that just feels semi retaliatory at this point.
Clear your mind of retaliation. If this was yesterday, why stagg?
I'm with you that he could have made the whole dang thing up with AM. He said it was *too early* but look where he is now. He took a risk, and if he is a wolf, it is certainly paying off. Look at his voting record besides the AM thing. It is as bad as mine.

This is the literal ****ing worst time to be getting on a plane. We should have a layover shortly before lynch closes. Will check back in then, still happy with where my vote is.

You mean the single time she left her lynch vote on you when no one else was voting for you and 2 other candidates each had at least 4 votes? Yea, not exactly convincing. If there are 2 wolves left, the most reasonable packs both involve you. If there's only 1 wolf left and you're village then we've still got another day to figure it out and there will presumably only be 4 players left.

So assuming there's 2 wolves left and this is mylo, what are realistic packs that don't involve you?

Well literally Stagg recently voted me so I wasn’t aware I had to. And secondly he’s voting based on VCA soo I can’t really dispute that, I’ve already explained my votes to Mel because he had similar issues. Unless they have other concerns I can’t make them believe I’m village.

This is specifically what I want to go back and look at.

Stagg, you realize the only reason your voting record is less shi**y than mine is because of the AM deal. Are you sure you aren't a wolf

1. The AM deal should be a big deal. I outted a wolf who had no pressure on her when both you and I were clearly more popular options. The only theory that would make sense there would be if there were still 2 wolves left and I had some valuable ability as a wolf. Neither of which is true in any way.

2. My record is still better than yours. I also stated pretty early that I thought Kata was sketchy and was down for lynching her. I didn't vote there because she wasn't my top candidate, but still happy I read that right.

3. If you're going to call me out when I've landed us a wolf, you better also throw Miz and Mel in your sketchy piles as well. Mel openly stated he wouldn't vote for AM on thread and the only real cred Miz has earned was his early vote on Kata.

You mean the single time she left her lynch vote on you when no one else was voting for you and 2 other candidates each had at least 4 votes? Yea, not exactly convincing. If there are 2 wolves left, the most reasonable packs both involve you. If there's only 1 wolf left and you're village then we've still got another day to figure it out and there will presumably only be 4 players left.

So assuming there's 2 wolves left and this is mylo, what are realistic packs that don't involve you?

1. The AM deal should be a big deal. I outted a wolf who had no pressure on her when both you and I were clearly more popular options. The only theory that would make sense there would be if there were still 2 wolves left and I had some valuable ability as a wolf. Neither of which is true in any way.

2. My record is still better than yours. I also stated pretty early that I thought Kata was sketchy and was down for lynching her. I didn't vote there because she wasn't my top candidate, but still happy I read that right.

3. If you're going to call me out when I've landed us a wolf, you better also throw Miz and Mel in your sketchy piles as well. Mel openly stated he wouldn't vote for AM on thread and the only real cred Miz has earned was his early vote on Kata.
On number two, I don’t really remember it that way, I remember people being on your case because you didn’t have strong feelings on her and gave a “light” defense along the lines of she doesn’t sound like her wolf self/ or the reasoning seemed weak. I’ll have to go back to be sure but don’t go giving yourself credit for that.

Also @Stagg737 you’re throwing out a lot of shade/condemnation about voting records when part of the game you were basically barely playing and threw your name on single votes so like pot meet kettle.

Also the AM deal is probably the ONLY reason I’m not voting you, so maybe dial back how “helpful” you are to have at this point of the game. Because Skim threw my name around a lot, and yeah she only stayed on the vote once. But now we’re at this point and the comment of dolphin has been reading sketch to people for days has been thrown around. So that slow, subtle shade being mentioned bottled up to the end so now people can have a reason to vote me and seem justified.

On number two, I don’t really remember it that way, I remember people being on your case because you didn’t have strong feelings on her and gave a “light” defense along the lines of she doesn’t sound like her wolf self/ or the reasoning seemed weak. I’ll have to go back to be sure but don’t go giving yourself credit for that.

I said I was down with her lynch and that I liked that she was being voted for but not the reasoning. My reasoning was that she seemed more care-free than village Kata and was pretty flippant. I also found her interaction with AM really off but that seemed too obvious if they were both in a pack together. Thanks for telling me what my own thoughts were though.

Also @Stagg737 you’re throwing out a lot of shade/condemnation about voting records when part of the game you were basically barely playing and threw your name on single votes so like pot meet kettle.

Fair, but even with that my VCA is still better than half the remaining players. So what's your point? That I should just ignore VCA?

Also the AM deal is probably the ONLY reason I’m not voting you, so maybe dial back how “helpful” you are to have at this point of the game. Because Skim threw my name around a lot, and yeah she only stayed on the vote once. But now we’re at this point and the comment of dolphin has been reading sketch to people for days has been thrown around. So that slow, subtle shade being mentioned bottled up to the end so now people can have a reason to vote me and seem justified.

So tell me who I should be voting for other than you and why. Because questioning how I'm wolf-hunting isn't convincing me to move and just seems like trying to throw shade yourself.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Hey so uh, still not a wolf. Don't lynch me. It might be lylo.
If you ignore this and lynch me anyways, I hope its not lylo.
Good luck and all that shiz
Look into people, fix things, kill wolves, yadda yadda

maybe its dolph, maybe its stagg, but those are my top guesses

if its miz, she is a hecking good wolf and deserves this
if its skim, I'll be upset we didn't do something about her earlier in the game (besides dolph and stagg, she is next up)
if its mel, I'll be surprised, and that Nav is a crafty sob lol

Except that wasn't really a bus, but okay.

Some valid ideas, except AM was not at risk at all at being lynched today, so why would I bus her if I were a wolf? The only scenario where any of this makes sense is if AM and I were wolves and MPM is village. If that were the case, why would we not have been pushing MPM's lynch harder and pull this move tomorrow, especially since MPM has been a prime wolf candidate for the past few days? If I were a wolf this would have been awful play since we'd basically be giving village an extra free day.

Except I had been converted to village when I outed everyone, so definitely not a bus. Keep the rage flowing though, it suits you well.

Again, this would be f***ing stupid wolf play especially after 3 people had come on thread and said they'd likely vote to lynch me tomorrow anyway. Are you even using your brain with these thoughts or are you just coasting because no one else is?

Angry faces don't count towards your score ;)

Lol, walk me through this logic. This is almost reaching Coffee? levels of nonsensical logic...

Well if you lynch me you'll still have to look for #3, so don't jump the gun.

Ooooooo, tell me more. I wanna know if we have the same tin-foil theory! (I also have another one, but it's so shiny it would probably blind the thread).
I'm feeling the wifom rn..

Someone talk to meeeeee.... I'm not a wolf and village is going to lose

"Hi, my name is mypetmoose" "Hi mypetmoose" "I am sketchy all the time and I don't know how to stop" "that sounds like a personal problem" :( for future reference, this is how I act, wolfy or not, it is my normal so get used to it :rolleyes:

Go Village!

Just landed, taxiing to the terminal. In NOLA for a brief layover (I want in on this beer deal @cubsrule4e ). This reads a LOT like final wolf desperation to me. I’m keeping my vote where it is.
I also want in on a beer deal. Wanna bet that I'm a wolf real fast lol?

Day 7

Afraid they are not going to make it in time to catch Rachel (who is actually on the plane), Phoebe calls Rachel, telling her there's something wrong with the plane's "left phalange". The guy sitting next to Rachel freaks out and alarms the rest of the passengers, making everyone get off. Ross catches Rachel just before she takes off again (also thanks to Phoebe's screaming, which makes Rachel turn around at the gates). Ross confesses his love for Rachel and says he wants to be with her, but it's too much for Rachel to take at the moment and all she can say to Ross is "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" and passes through the gates again.

Meanwhile, Chick Jr. and Duck Jr are stuck inside the foosball table, which Joey and Chandler don't want to break. Breaking it apart is a piece of cake for Monica, and she busts the table open. Joey and Chandler try to hide the awkward moment they have together as best friends, but they can't hold it and hug.

Ross goes home and checks his messages, and finds a message from Rachel. She admits repeatedly she loves him too, and by saying it over and over she realizes she wants to get off the plane. The message is cut in the middle of an argument between Rachel and an air-stewardess. Ross tries to hear the rest of the message, asking himself "Did she get off the plane?". The door opens and he hears "I got off the plane." He turns and finds Rachel at the door.

At Monica and Chandler's apartment, which is completely empty now, the guys cherish their last moments together. It's too much for the friends to handle, and they all look tearful as they note that over the years they've all lived in the apartment at some point. Monica tells Chandler they need to leave their keys, and it turns out that all six have a copy. Monica and Chandler have some time before they go to their new house, and the friends decide to go for a last cup of coffee. Chandler tries to break off the tension asking "Where?"

-https://friends.fandom.com/wiki/The_Last_One,_Part_2

Wolves WIN

Monica & Rachel's Apartment
1. @Stagg737
2. @genny
3. @dolphin106258
4. @Lawper
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark

Joey & Chandler's Apartment

6. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @Skimble
8. @Miranda Senft
9. @Ms Procrastinator
10. @acanthuroidei

Central Perk
11. @katashark
12. @Barkley13
13. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
14. @cubsrule4e
15. @mypetmoose

Ross's Apartment
16. @Navilly
17. @Animal Midwife
18. @PrincessButterCup / @Coopah
20. @muttmanager

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Just landed, taxiing to the terminal. In NOLA for a brief layover (I want in on this beer deal @cubsrule4e ). This reads a LOT like final wolf desperation to me. I’m keeping my vote where it is.

Who lays over in new orleans?? You gonna have to stick around a while if you want beers!

Reactions: 1 user
The real wolves were the friends we made along the way.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7 users