Frog Eat Frog WWorld - An Amphibian Adventure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I feel like there's either a PippyxCaiter alliance going on, or Pippy is pocketing Caiter. Or some variation of these. There are some pleasantries being exchanged between the two this game, as well as Pippy vouching for Caiter a bit. And these observations are just from this page. Just something to about :shrug:
Or, I just don't think Caiter's acting wolfy and she's my friend so I talk to her sometimes haha

Get her to send you pictures/videos of her cats and then it will become clear ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does dubz tend to favor wolf heavy games? I subbed out like the second day of family reunion and don’t even remember the last time I played another of her games to compare.
Not usually. She does like extra death/OP wolf abilities but ratios tend to be on the lower side.

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like there's either a PippyxCaiter alliance going on, or Pippy is pocketing Caiter. Or some variation of these. There are some pleasantries being exchanged between the two this game, as well as Pippy vouching for Caiter a bit. And these observations are just from this page. Just something to about :shrug:
So are you leaning either of them wolfy?

Possibilities for what happened last night and what it means. I've put this in order of what I think is most to least likely.

-----
1 Cannibal Wolf + extra kill or 2 Cannibal wolves did N1 kills
  • Killed 2 villagers OR
  • 1 villager + 1 third party
1 Cannibal Wolf + 1 Cannibal third party did N1 kills
  • Killed 2 villagers OR
  • 1 villager + 1 third party (yes, this would be possible)
1 Cannibal Wolf + 1 Cannibal Villager Vig did N1 kills
  • Killed 2 villagers OR
  • Killed 1 villager + 1 third party OR
  • Killed 1 villager + 1 wolf OR
  • Killed 1 wolf + 1 third party
1 Cannibal third party + 1 Cannibal Villager Vig did N1 kills (Wolves didn't submit action/were blocked)
  • Killed 2 villagers OR
2 Cannibal Villager Vigs did N1 kills (Wolves didn't submit action/were blocked)
  • Killed 2 villagers OR
-----

May be too much info, but whatevs. No one else is talking. Also, I tried to think this out but I may have made mistakes. Please correct if so!

In any case, unless it was a third party who killed a woof, I think the most likely scenario is that 2 villagers were killed last night.

If a woof was killed by a cannibal villager last night, you should probably say so.

Interesting. I could see it. Throw MPM into the sketchy group and I'm on board.

Or Pippy also knows how **** I am at wolfing and saw my last disastrous attempt and can read me well?

I feel like a lot is being read into pips so-called vouching (it was more she just thought my reason for voting moose made sense), and it’s kind of making me side eye you.

Members don't see this ad :)
If a woof was killed by a cannibal villager last night, you should probably say so.
But that would just make said villager a target for the wolves? Unless they one had a one time kill ability. This seems like you’re trying to get a power role to out themselves.

You know who I think wolves would really want to find in this game?

Other cannibal killers.

But, I'm not sure they would want to kill them asap. Smarter strategy would be to ID them, pocket them, and then kill them after they did the dirty work. So it's entirely possible wolves have a protection mechanism of some kind due to the possible # of attacks and to utilize a strategy like that.

So yesterday, anyone who was acting a little fishy fish or focused on the # of kills out there got a little wolfy tick mark. Ones that stood out to me yesterday were Ms P, mpm, and genny.

@johnnaboo I appreciate that you wrote out all those night kill options but you also earned a check mark in the wolfy kill focus box for that.

But that would just make said villager a target for the wolves? Unless they one had a one time kill ability. This seems like you’re trying to get a power role to out themselves.
Yeah no. There’s only 2 wolves out there. If someone has that info, they should share it. This game will end a lot sooner if they don’t.

Yeah no. There’s only 2 wolves out there. If someone has that info, they should share it. This game will end a lot sooner if they don’t.
It will also end faster if they use their kill abilities before they out themselves? Still seems like role fishing to me

Lynch MPM
Rng
This never got answered when I asked @johnnaboo if her vote was still RNG later on. She was definitely around later because she posted.
let's nominate a mayor
@WildZoo @Coopah missed opportunity for a frog prince, just sayin

So 2 wolves, 9 villagers, 1 3P. If we lynch a villager today, and let's say there's at least a wolf kill, a village cannibal, and 3P cannibal that all happen to get villagers, then we're looking at 2 wolves, 1 3P, and 5 villagers tomorrow. If we lynch another villager, and let's say the village cannibal decides not to eat anyone overnight while wolves and 3P eat village, then that's game. Obviously gets worse if there are more cannibals that are hungry.
Mega sketch points from genny for the level of thought that she had already put into the # of kills in the game.

I don't know how anyone would actually think Pip is a wolf based off what we've got so far from everyone. Unless it's a wolf, and they're in the same pack.
Weird feels, related to this exchange...

Wait, you actually think Pip is wolfy? Based on what?
Can’t speak to that yet, I was addressing the last sentence of miz’s post
Felt w/w to me

genny has offered some mechanics strategy. mostly just thinking out loud. I don't know mizchief, hi. unsure of why pippy told genny specifically not to let her be lynched.
Soft defense of genny talking about mechanics, maybe a little role fishy? idk.

That makes sense that it's two cannibals... what I'm wondering/figuring out is that assuming the third party is a cannibal, the wolf that did the kill last night must have been a cannibal... meaning that even though there is probably a cannibal wolf, that doesnt mean wolves get two kills...

I know for some that might seem super obvious, but I know I made that mistake yesterday when thinking about when lylo will be numbers-wise
Sketchy

Also, why were you already thinking about lylo numbers-wise if you're a villager

I think it’s a wolf with an extra kill. Maybe on odd nights, dunno yet. Considering the small number of wolves, that would be my guess to level out the playing field. Especially given that a vig was already killed.
Feels like an manipulative encouragement to get a remaining village killer to counter claim, especially when combined with later comments about villagers revealing if they can kill

So you think both wolves are cannibals or am I misunderstanding you? If so, then what is the third party role?
Sketchy

I think most likely packs are genny + jboo, genny + shelter, mpm + Ms P, maybe mpm + genny or jboo + mpm but those associations feel a lot less strong to me.

And idk, toss Miz in there somewhere because I can't read her for **** and she was posting a lot at the same time as those others, especially genny but that did not feel super w/w.

@johnnaboo I appreciate that you wrote out all those night kill options but you also earned a check mark in the wolfy kill focus box for that.
Obviously not

THIS is why I stopped playing. Because anytime I spoke up or contributed anything useful, I got immediately lynched. Without fail.

This never got answered when I asked @johnnaboo if her vote was still RNG later on. She was definitely around later because she posted.
I was on like an hour after close. Didn’t answer because there were more pressing issues like figuring out why MOOSE was lynched. And you already know my opinion on D1 lynches (read: I suck at reading anyone D1) so the fact that you’re throwing shade at me for this is really unbecoming.

Interesting. I could see it. Throw MPM into the sketchy group and I'm on board.
Why do you think she's sketchy? When you voted her yesterday you said "RNG" and then didn't say anything more about it.

So you went from RNG vote --> pushing that person as your top wolf read with zero explanation in between

THIS is why I stopped playing. Because anytime I spoke up or contributed anything useful, I got immediately lynched. Without fail.
I mean I put other people on my wolf list for the same thing, but two are dead with unknown affiliation and you're lynching another on the list for unclear reasons, so I'm starting with you.

I'm not trying to lynch you for contributing, I'm lynching you for the particular angle of those contributions and how I think wolves would play in the context of this set up.

Why do you think she's sketchy? When you voted her yesterday you said "RNG" and then didn't say anything more about it.

So you went from RNG vote --> pushing that person as your top wolf read with zero explanation in between
Popping on to start conversation about what people think happened last night is something I’ve done as a woof. It comes off as “let’s see what the villagers think we did last night” with some maniacal laughter.

Popping on to start conversation about what people think happened last night is something I’ve done as a woof. It comes off as “let’s see what the villagers think we did last night” with some maniacal laughter.
Ok, I happen to agree with you on that

I appreciate the explanation

I mean I put other people on my wolf list for the same thing, but two are dead with unknown affiliation and you're lynching another on the list for unclear reasons, so I'm starting with you.
I’m not lynching anyone currently. Reason being that I was hoping for constructive discussion on what people think happened last night but obviously that’s not happening right now.

I think most likely packs are genny + jboo, genny + shelter, mpm + Ms P, maybe mpm + genny or jboo + mpm but those associations feel a lot less strong to me.
You seriously think that a wolf died last night?

ETA: not saying it’s impossible, just improbable. Occam’s razor and all that

I’m not lynching anyone currently. Reason being that I was hoping for constructive discussion on what people think happened last night but obviously that’s not happening right now.
...but you just said mpm was sketchy for discussing what happened last night lol

I actually agree with this line of reasoning to some extent. We don't have much time, even by new calculations.
Yesterday evening was 11.
Today is 9. Worst case scenario that is 6:3 or better is 7:2 if we are lucky.
Tonight is 5:3 or 6:2. If pattern stays the same that's 3:3 tomorrow morning or 4:2 tomorrow morning.
Today or tomorrow is lylo if we don't figure this out.

Obviously there is the issue that Pippy mentioned about the wolves wanting to find cannibals which is actually a really good point... so with regards to what I said above, if I were in that situation I would potentially try to discretely relay that info or wait another day... idk

You seriously think that a wolf died last night?
Why not? I don't know either way, but we aren't going to get to know the answer to that. And since those two players were at the top of my wolf reads as of yesterday, it makes the most sense in my head to build packs off the two of them.

Gotta start somewhere :shrug:

Initiating the conversation the way MPM did was sketchy to me, not talking about mechanics in general.
The way mpm initiated the conversation is way less sketch to me than you wanting a village carnivore to out themselves.

I am just sensitive to the fact that this is the smallest game I've ever played so there is less room for error. I'm sick of village being quiet and losing for it so I'm generating discussion. Quiet games are harder games imo. It was noon for goodness sake

Reactions: 1 users
I actually agree with this line of reasoning to some extent. We don't have much time, even by new calculations.
Yesterday evening was 11.
Today is 9. Worst case scenario that is 6:3 or better is 7:2 if we are lucky.
Tonight is 5:3 or 6:2. If pattern stays the same that's 3:3 tomorrow morning or 4:2 tomorrow morning.
Today or tomorrow is lylo if we don't figure this out.
This sounds somewhat echo-y of genny's logic yesterday.

There are 3 village power roles. 2 of them now with an assassin gone.

There were only 2 kills last night so if you want to assume wolves killed both, or third party killed both, or they split it 50/50, then those other 2 power roles are probably not killing roles or chose not to execute.

...I say "probably" because we don't know what wolves or the 3rd p have in terms of innate protection, and if I were to balance this game I would probably give them some. So it's entirely possible there were 4 shots last night and only 2 of them went through.

In which case it means that both genny and Ms P were likely vanillagers, but I don't feel like tossing out all my reads so I'm shoving that possibility away lol

I'm leaning pippy or caiter for my vote. the constant agreeing with each other and liking each other's posts has only increased lol

Is mom an autocorrect for mpm?

I'm not feeling any particular way about mpm and MJ doesn't really say anything so I could go the latter way as well

I'm leaning pippy or caiter for my vote. the constant agreeing with each other and liking each other's posts has only increased lol

Is mom an autocorrect for mpm?

I'm not feeling any particular way about mpm and MJ doesn't really say anything so I could go the latter way as well
It really seems like you’re reading a lot into this off of very little, when there’s other things happening on thread that should also be discussed and you seem to be ignoring them.

I mean there's also a chance that the third party is not a killing role at all, but is designed to stop kills.

Which would make sense in a game with a mechanic like this one -- probably more sense than making that role be another extra kill on top of the wolves v. villagers, tbh.

So basically, there's probably protection or blocking somewhere, and that's why I'm raising an eyebrow at people who are acting alarmist and discounting either double village protection or some 3rd p protective element.

those other 2 power roles are probably not killing roles or chose not to execute
You’re reeeeeeally going to regret saying that.

I was debating whether or not to reveal this because I was trying to weigh the possibility of another cannibal villager. But the more I think about it (plus what you just wrote), I think it’s unlikely and could potentially be game-breaking. I know this is going to result in my death tonight.

Pippy’s a cannibal.

Lynch Pippy

This sounds somewhat echo-y of genny's logic yesterday.

There are 3 village power roles. 2 of them now with an assassin gone.

There were only 2 kills last night so if you want to assume wolves killed both, or third party killed both, or they split it 50/50, then those other 2 power roles are probably not killing roles or chose not to execute.

...I say "probably" because we don't know what wolves or the 3rd p have in terms of innate protection, and if I were to balance this game I would probably give them some. So it's entirely possible there were 4 shots last night and only 2 of them went through.

In which case it means that both genny and Ms P were likely vanillagers, but I don't feel like tossing out all my reads so I'm shoving that possibility away lol
I'm not sure I would understand moose being an assassin though. Why do you write her off as being one of the PRs. Maybe I'm being hopeful but from the way WZ describes cannibals in the opening posts, they are not affiliation indicative. I took that to mean that not only are they NAI but also that they wouldn't count towards PR for village. Village was told we have PRs. Yet we aren't told that wolves do. Or that third party does (although this one feels like it goes mostly without saying).

Especially for those who think there are more than one village cannibal this doesn't make sense.

And for your point that you thought all the power roles could be killing roles for a total of 4 kills possible last night, I'm not a fan of that logic. I suppose it *could* happen but it's so unlikely its hard to consider.

Side note- not intending to echo anyone. If any points came up more than once maybe its because they are important to recognize.

I can see how jboo is sketchy but I want to get another name out there

Lynch shelter

Not contributing much of substance other than focusing on pippy/caiter interactions

I'm not sure I would understand moose being an assassin though. Why do you write her off as being one of the PRs. Maybe I'm being hopeful but from the way WZ describes cannibals in the opening posts, they are not affiliation indicative. I took that to mean that not only are they NAI but also that they wouldn't count towards PR for village. Village was told we have PRs. Yet we aren't told that wolves do. Or that third party does (although this one feels like it goes mostly without saying).

Especially for those who think there are more than one village cannibal this doesn't make sense.

And for your point that you thought all the power roles could be killing roles for a total of 4 kills possible last night, I'm not a fan of that logic. I suppose it *could* happen but it's so unlikely its hard to consider.

Side note- not intending to echo anyone. If any points came up more than once maybe its because they are important to recognize.
Cannibal might not be a PR but i would bet vigilante is

Reactions: 1 users
I was debating whether or not to reveal this because I was trying to weigh the possibility of another cannibal villager. But the more I think about it (plus what you just wrote), I think it’s unlikely and could potentially be game-breaking. I know this is going to result in my tonight.

Pippy’s a cannibal.

Lynch Pippy
Oooh did wolves get a little cannibal seer?