Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And what exactly about that interaction makes you think we’re in a pack?I'm all for Barks as another wolf in the pack. This interaction just makes me even more sure of it.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
And what exactly about that interaction makes you think we’re in a pack?I'm all for Barks as another wolf in the pack. This interaction just makes me even more sure of it.
Did you miss my kale comment?So far I know there was a drink, a smoothie and my chocolate milkshake. Even if genny did get a flavor, not everybody did so obviously flavor doesn't have anything to do with it.
Well someone accepted one of her drinks and died from it and your response is that you believe that not all her drinks were poison but maybe different flavors did different things. How did you come to that conclusion?And what exactly about that interaction makes you think we’re in a pack?
There's still an outlier.Did you miss my kale comment?
It seemed reasonable to me considering she said she didn’t know what her drinks did. So I’m still not sure how me saying that means we’re in a packWell someone accepted one of her drinks and died from it and your response is that you believe that not all her drinks were poison but maybe different flavors did different things. How did you come to that conclusion?
Yes, the only one drank is the outlier. Magnified by the fact that no one will try the flavored ones. Excellent.There's still an outlier.
What is the description of your role (not verbatim)? Explain how you choose your drinks. How does the process work?Yes, the only one drank is the outlier. Magnified by the fact that no one will try the flavored ones. Excellent.
This strikes me as weird. Like you are not objecting to being called a wolf just that you are not in a pack togetherIt seemed reasonable to me considering she said she didn’t know what her drinks did. So I’m still not sure how me saying that means we’re in a pack
I thought it was implied that saying we’re not in a pack means I’m not a wolf. I’m just curious about MsP’s thought process about how that one post makes me a wolf and means I’ve been working with AMThis strikes me as weird. Like you are not objecting to being called a wolf just that you are not in a pack together
Oh, no. That one post doesn't make you a wolf. I've found you wolfy before that. You defending someone I find sketchy just makes me feel even more weird about you.I thought it was implied that saying we’re not in a pack means I’m not a wolf. I’m just curious about MsP’s thought process about how that one post makes me a wolf and means I’ve been working with AM
I have a variety of drink categories to choose from and I personalize them accordingly.What is the description of your role (not verbatim)? Explain how you choose your drinks. How does the process work?
Personalize them how?I have a variety of drink categories to choose from and I personalize them accordingly.
Personalize them how?
i.e. choosing a chocolate milkshake for you/Pippy. I have categories.Are you given the drink categories or do you have to wing it?
Exactly.So basically your role PM more or less said that you are chaos and that you had a different variety of drink categories to choose from and personalize. You could offer three people your drinks and if they accept them you win.
🙄This strikes me as weird. Like you are not objecting to being called a wolf just that you are not in a pack together
I don’t know about Barks, she voted with cubs twice...which I just don’t like. Not that this is anyway clearing but it makes her feel less wolf to me.Dolphin I get the sentiment you are going with, if you feel like too many votes on AM is stifling discussion, then yes, I will go off AM. But I will likely be there by end of day.
******unlynch AM*******
Other originals could be Barkley, sporty, and SoV.
Dubz is not an original. MsP wasn’t. Miz wasn’t. Genny wasn’t. Dolphin wasn’t. Kata highly likely wasn’t.
You say that like it's surprising for a villager to be lynched by all villagers on D1. It happens all the time, it happened to me in Colorado. #neverforgetAlso ew please don’t tell me that whole snowy lynch was villagers....unless dubz is a wolf 😱
It actually sounds exactly like a chaos win condition tbh.I could go for Barks or AM today. Lynch AM
I'll admit I let the ball drop on the AM lynch yesterday. I was stupid enough to fall for the chaos thing yesterday but it's just not adding up. That whole win condition just seems like BS.
This makes zero sense. The flavors/different kinds of drinks clearly exist, you have evidence of that yourself.So far I know there was a drink, a smoothie and my chocolate milkshake. Even if genny did get a flavor, not everybody did so obviously flavor doesn't have anything to do with it.
Yeah because no one will drink it once it’s out on thread to be poison. So makes no sense to have to give 3 deadly drinks. Idk though. Still don’t trust AM and she probably can’t win with villagers anyways, right?Incidentally I do think it's unlikely that the drinks are all poison, if only because it would make it pretty much impossible for her to win.
I mentioned before I can win with either side.Yeah because no one will drink it once it’s out on thread to be poison. So makes no sense to have to give 3 deadly drinks. Idk though. Still don’t trust AM and she probably can’t win with villagers anyways, right?
I dunno. Chaos definitions vary, most of the time lately they can win with either side (I would still technically call these roles neutral). In any case I personally prefer to leave chaos alone until I'm pretty sure we're close to the end of the game, and then reevaluate.Yeah because no one will drink it once it’s out on thread to be poison. So makes no sense to have to give 3 deadly drinks. Idk though. Still don’t trust AM and she probably can’t win with villagers anyways, right?
I can roll with that.I dunno. Chaos definitions vary, most of the time lately they can win with either side (I would still technically call these roles neutral). In any case I personally prefer to leave chaos alone until I'm pretty sure we're close to the end of the game, and then reevaluate.
I think it was the poisoned mimosa that she sent me.@genny - why the change in heart?
@katashark - do you think AM is no longer a wolf?
I think it was the poisoned mimosa that she sent me.
How else am I supposed to know if it’s poisoned or not?You know it was poisoned? Please tell me you did not drink it.
What? The drink can't even go into effect until the following night cycle should you choose to drink it.I think it was the poisoned mimosa that she sent me.
So you sent her a mimosa?What? The drink can't even go into effect until the following night cycle should you choose to drink it.
Yes.So you sent her a mimosa?
You got a drink today?How else am I supposed to know if it’s poisoned or not?
I thought you just sent drinks to people, no further info. Now you’re claiming to know more about it? Amazing!What? The drink can't even go into effect until the following night cycle should you choose to drink it.
Yes, this morning. Why?You got a drink today?
I do. But I don't find out if they're drank until the following night cycle, so I assumed that's when the choice took place as well.I thought you just sent drinks to people, no further info. Now you’re claiming to know more about it? Amazing!
Per finny, she received the drink N1 and was told she was poisoned with N2 results. So are you claiming you were told you were poisoned immediately @genny?How do you figure? I was offered a drink N1 (N1 results so yesterday morning) and drank it yesterday, received results that I was poisoned this morning.
You, presumably, were offered a drink N2.
That's one drink yesterday and one today. Where are you seeing an awful lot?
Per finny, she received the drink N1 and was told she was poisoned with N2 results. So are you claiming you were told you were poisoned immediately @genny?
What dubz said. Finn didn't get her results this quick.Yes, this morning. Why?
lol, no, I was messing with Nav.Per finny, she received the drink N1 and was told she was poisoned with N2 results. So are you claiming you were told you were poisoned immediately @genny?
Okay... so why are you lynching me again?lol, no, I was messing with Nav.
Because I have chosen not to believe you or your purple letters.Okay... so why are you lynching me again?
Well that's fun. Maybe next year I'll have a good chaos game.Because I have chosen not to believe you or your purple letters.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.