You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Game Night WW - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
But it's also opposite actions - one is supposed to be beneficial, the other elects him mayor.
Being real, I am drunk right now, so my logic may be off. Will re-evaluate in the morning
You know what they say... in vino veritasBeing real, I am drunk right now, so my logic may be off. Will re-evaluate in the morning
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Barkley- Newbie wolf
Dubz- Definitely a
All of these feel wrong to me
Incidentally I do think it's unlikely that the drinks are all poison, if only because it would make it pretty much impossible for her to win.
The point stands that AM cannot force you to drink a drink so I honestly have no clue what anyone is so mad about
Don't know what AM you are talking about, but every iteration of AM that I've known in at least the past year gets hella salty when she almost gets lynched
Just sayin if y'all lynch chaos AM early again, I'm gonna be real grumpy.
Incidentally it looks like my AM reading cards reads chaos!AM even more village than village!AM? Might need recalibrating.
No way would village Dubz let wolf AM slip through her fingers like that. If so she might have to change her signature.
She was on Cubs' lynch (contingency voted him) but that doesn't mean she can't be a wolf. We would obviously take a closer look at lynch votes once he flipped red so staying away from his lynch wouldn't have been wise. Besides even wolves vote wolves sometimes.
Genny- Waited until I voted before voting for Dina at the last minute.
Switched vote from AM to sporty because she was "bored". Feeling a little better about her after today though.
Everyone else. I don't expect to guess all the wolves correctly so wouldn't be surprised if one's probably in here somewhere.#2amConspiracyTheories.
Contingency Lynch Barks. Her flipping red would make me soooooo happy 😍 😍



AM- Could be lying about being chaos. Something is definitely fishy about those shakes.
Barkley- Newbie wolf
Dubz- Definitely apossiblewolf. Keeps defending AM saying that she's Chaos and refuses to believe anything else.
All of these feel wrong to me
No way would village Dubz let wolf AM slip through her fingers like that. If so she might have to change her signature.
She was on Cubs' lynch (contingency voted him) but that doesn't mean she can't be a wolf. We would obviously take a closer look at lynch votes once he flipped red so staying away from his lynch wouldn't have been wise. Besides even wolves vote wolves sometimes.
Genny- Waited until I voted before voting for Dina at the last minute.Switched vote from AM to sporty because she was "bored". Feeling a little better about her after today though.Everyone else. I don't expect to guess all the wolves correctly so wouldn't be surprised if one's probably in here somewhere.
#2amConspiracyTheories.
Dubz is not an original and for reasons, strongly doubt as a convert either
How do you feel about Barks?Dubz is not an original and for reasons, strongly doubt as a convert either
How do you feel about Barks?
Tunneling, went into that tunnel deeply at start of game, am mostly out of it, but those around me want me back in that tunnel, so idk at this point. I am also drunk still, so ask me again in the morning (assuming I am alive) when I have time to analyze a bit more in depth.
Could absolutely get behind this. Has been pinging my radar since day 1 or 2.Contingency Lynch Barks. Her flipping red would make me soooooo happy 😍 😍![]()
Night closed, Results pending
N6
The players were ecstatic. They had finally caught a wolf. Maybe now they would stop dying at night. Having let their guard down, they all drifted away from each other to find somewhere to nap before their next game. Dolphin found herself a corner and curled up. As she napped, she dreamed of her favorite game - Ticket to Ride. The rules are simple enough to write on a train ticket – each turn you either draw more cards, claim a route, or get additional destination tickets. She was playing against an amazing competitor and wasn't sure if she could fulfill her destination tickets while simultaneously building the longest route on the board. Her favorite part of the game was how it made you balance greed with fear of losing a critical route to a competitor. She was so caught up with playing this dream game that she did not hear someone sneak up to her corner. They strangled the napping dolphin who never had a chance.
Dead is @dolphin106258, Ticket to Ride, JOAT who could affiliation seer, block, and track the first 3 nights
It is now Day 7. Lynch will close at 10pm EST
Players:
2. @StartingoverVet
3. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @WildZoo
11. @Barkley13
12. @SportPonies
15. @Navilly
16. @Ms Procrastinator (formerly pippy)
17. @katashark
19. @genny
Battleships Sunk
18. snowy, village neighbor
5. jboo, village ability absorber thief
8. allieh, vanillager
6. skim, village designated survivors
13. cubs, wolf even night blocker
9. finn, village 2x gambler vig
1. dina, village night cancel
4. dvmd, village 1x rez
10. am, wolf poisoner
14. dolphin, village JOAT
The players were ecstatic. They had finally caught a wolf. Maybe now they would stop dying at night. Having let their guard down, they all drifted away from each other to find somewhere to nap before their next game. Dolphin found herself a corner and curled up. As she napped, she dreamed of her favorite game - Ticket to Ride. The rules are simple enough to write on a train ticket – each turn you either draw more cards, claim a route, or get additional destination tickets. She was playing against an amazing competitor and wasn't sure if she could fulfill her destination tickets while simultaneously building the longest route on the board. Her favorite part of the game was how it made you balance greed with fear of losing a critical route to a competitor. She was so caught up with playing this dream game that she did not hear someone sneak up to her corner. They strangled the napping dolphin who never had a chance.
Dead is @dolphin106258, Ticket to Ride, JOAT who could affiliation seer, block, and track the first 3 nights
It is now Day 7. Lynch will close at 10pm EST
Players:
2. @StartingoverVet
3. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @WildZoo
11. @Barkley13
12. @SportPonies
15. @Navilly
16. @Ms Procrastinator (formerly pippy)
17. @katashark
19. @genny
Battleships Sunk
18. snowy, village neighbor
5. jboo, village ability absorber thief
8. allieh, vanillager
6. skim, village designated survivors
13. cubs, wolf even night blocker
9. finn, village 2x gambler vig
1. dina, village night cancel
4. dvmd, village 1x rez
10. am, wolf poisoner
14. dolphin, village JOAT
I will be busy today.
Lynch barkely
Don’t have much time today, just quickly looking at yesterday’s Lynch vote, this stands out as a throw away vote. Wolf trying not to get a wolf lynched but also trying not on the villager alternative which looks too sketchy for a wolf.
Having WZ doubts as well now. Didn’t realize her cubs vote was just a contingency. Less village cred for being there.
Lynch barkely
Don’t have much time today, just quickly looking at yesterday’s Lynch vote, this stands out as a throw away vote. Wolf trying not to get a wolf lynched but also trying not on the villager alternative which looks too sketchy for a wolf.
Having WZ doubts as well now. Didn’t realize her cubs vote was just a contingency. Less village cred for being there.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tbh it should have been revoked a long time ago. Mattress, Gladiators, Orchestra, whatever that lounge game was...it's been a long time coming lolSo dubz I am going to have to revoke your reads card per your earlier statement.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What's the difference between a contingency and being the first vote at the beginning of the day? I had already presented my argument at that point.Having WZ doubts as well now. Didn’t realize her cubs vote was just a contingency. Less village cred for being there.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The signature is kind of a joke at this point. I don't think I've caught AM wolfing in at least two years. I think she knew the chaos claim was the only way to keep me in her corner once it came out that she was the one sending drinks. PMing her was probably a mistake lol I'm particularly susceptible to manipulation in that situation.No way would village Dubz let wolf AM slip through her fingers like that. If so she might have to change her signature.
I do think what you found re: barks in light of AM being a wolf is really interesting though. I doubt SOV or kata are original wolves based on AM's interactions with them, she is not really a busser at all and not one to tunnel on a wolf partner.
lynch barks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a lynch tracker somewhere? Definitely would be quicker than me searching through the individual posts to get the information.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I haven't had time to make one 🙁 There were color coded lynch tallies though, if that helps. And all the final tallies are linked in the table of contents.Is there a lynch tracker somewhere? Definitely would be quicker than me searching through the individual posts to get the information.
I have reason to believe SoV is not the original based on things in the background. So Barkley or sportponies.
Barkley, SP, WZ are my remaining pool of original wolf currently. I did jail Barkley last night (I was JOAT, have no more actions left) but there was still a kill, so that only means she wasn’t the one doing the kill if she is a wolf.
I will say that me and miz disagree with the dubz assessment, but I strongly believe she is not a wolf.
I have a random musing that I want input on. If someone is the innocent child should they reveal now, should they wait until tomorrow, or hold out as long as possible? I am inclined towards said person waiting one day and then revealing but curious on other’s thought
What input?I have a random musing that I want input on. If someone is the innocent child should they reveal now, should they wait until tomorrow, or hold out as long as possible? I am inclined towards said person waiting one day and then revealing but curious on other’s thought
What input?
The question I asked
What input?
If they're not up for lynch they shouldn't.
If they're up for lynch then they should reveal as soon as possible to give us enough time to look for an actual wolf.
So who are you gonna lynch tomorrow when I’m not a wolf? You’ve been focusing on me all game and not really wolf hunting otherwiseContingency Lynch Barks. Her flipping red would make me soooooo happy 😍 😍![]()
So you think two wolves were up for lynch yesterday?I have reason to believe SoV is not the original based on things in the background. So Barkley or sportponies.
I do kinda find it interesting that I’ve had suspicion on me for a while and this is the only action that’s been done to me all gameBarkley, SP, WZ are my remaining pool of original wolf currently. I did jail Barkley last night (I was JOAT, have no more actions left) but there was still a kill, so that only means she wasn’t the one doing the kill if she is a wolf.
If they're up for lynch then they should reveal as soon as possible to give us enough time to look for an actual wolf.
They are not one of the people going up for lynch because of their claim, hence my thoughts about when they should reveal so it’s not just something they claimed to get out of being lynched (although it’s a dumb wolf claim imo, so I doubt it’s a lie).
So you think two wolves were up for lynch yesterday?
Again, VCA is less my wheel house, post analysis and mechanics are mine. I can catch very obvious things. Entirely possible especially since AM and... only one of you or sport really had a possibility of getting lynched yesterday (don’t remember who now) ToC is not working on my phone, can anyone copy and paste all of the final lynch tallies?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was sportyAgain, VCA is less my wheel house, post analysis and mechanics are mine. I can catch very obvious things. Entirely possible especially since AM and... only one of you or sport really had a possibility of getting lynched yesterday (don’t remember who now) ToC is not working on my phone, can anyone copy and paste all of the final lynch tallies?
Trackers before the conversion hint:
D2
jboo (1) - AM
miz (1) - pippy
kata (1) - SOV
DVMD (1) - sporty
skim (1) - jboo
kata (2) - SOV, finn
nav (1) - dolphi
pippy (1) - nav
nav (2) - dolphi, barks
nav (3) - dolphi, barks, cubs
miz (0) -pippy
nav (4) - dolphi, barks, cubs, pippy
pippy (2) - nav, dubz
dubz (1) - DVMD
pippy (3) - nav, dubz, miz
pippy (2) - nav,dubz, miz
miz (1) - snowy
pippy (1) -nav, miz
nav (3) -dolphi, barks, cubs, pippy
nav (2) - barks, cubs,pippy
snowy (1) - dubz
snowy (2) - dubz, dolphi
sporty (1) - nav
jboo (2) - AM, dina
sporty (0) -nav
DVMD (0) -sporty
finn (1) - sporty
snowy (3) - dubz, dolphi, nav
snowy (4) - dubz, dolphi, nav, skim
nav (3) - barks, cubs, genny
snowy (5) - dubz, dolphi, nav, skim, allie
missing: pippy/MsP, kata
jboo (1) - AM
miz (1) - pippy
kata (1) - SOV
DVMD (1) - sporty
skim (1) - jboo
kata (2) - SOV, finn
nav (1) - dolphi
pippy (1) - nav
nav (2) - dolphi, barks
nav (3) - dolphi, barks, cubs
miz (0) -
nav (4) - dolphi, barks, cubs, pippy
pippy (2) - nav, dubz
dubz (1) - DVMD
pippy (3) - nav, dubz, miz
pippy (2) - nav,
miz (1) - snowy
pippy (1) -
nav (3) -
nav (2) - barks, cubs,
snowy (1) - dubz
snowy (2) - dubz, dolphi
sporty (1) - nav
jboo (2) - AM, dina
sporty (0) -
DVMD (0) -
finn (1) - sporty
snowy (3) - dubz, dolphi, nav
snowy (4) - dubz, dolphi, nav, skim
nav (3) - barks, cubs, genny
snowy (5) - dubz, dolphi, nav, skim, allie
missing: pippy/MsP, kata
D3
finn (1) - pippy/MsP
finn (2) - MsP, nav
SOV (1) - AM
allie (1) - dubz
allie (2) - dubz, SOV
nav (1) - sporty
nav (2) - sporty, barks
allie (3) - dubz, SOV, dolphi
nav (3) - sporty, barks, cubs
finn (0) -nav
nav (4) - sporty, barks, cubs, kata
allie (4) - dubz, SOV, dolphi, dina
barks (1) - miz
sporty (1) - genny
barks (2) - miz, nav
sporty (2) - genny, finn
barks (1) - miz,nav
allie (5) - dubz, SOV, dolphi, dina, nav
missing: DVMD, skim, allie
finn (1) - pippy/MsP
finn (2) - MsP, nav
SOV (1) - AM
allie (1) - dubz
allie (2) - dubz, SOV
nav (1) - sporty
nav (2) - sporty, barks
allie (3) - dubz, SOV, dolphi
nav (3) - sporty, barks, cubs
finn (0) -
nav (4) - sporty, barks, cubs, kata
allie (4) - dubz, SOV, dolphi, dina
barks (1) - miz
sporty (1) - genny
barks (2) - miz, nav
sporty (2) - genny, finn
barks (1) - miz,
allie (5) - dubz, SOV, dolphi, dina, nav
missing: DVMD, skim, allie
D4
SOV (1) - AM
cubs (1) - dubz
SOV (2) - AM, nav
SOV (1) - AM,nav
cubs (2) - dubz, nav
cubs (3) - dubz, nav, finn
cubs (4) - dubz, nav, finn, kata
SOV (0) -AM
kata (1) - AM
kata (2) - AM, barks
kata (3 ) - AM, barks, dina
cubs (5) - dubz, nav, finn, kata, miz
dina (1) - SOV
DVMD (1) - genny
nav (1) - sporty
sporty (1) - dolphi
dubz (1) - DVMD
nav (2) - sporty, MsP
nav (3) - sporty, MsP, cubs
missing: no one
SOV (1) - AM
cubs (1) - dubz
SOV (2) - AM, nav
SOV (1) - AM,
cubs (2) - dubz, nav
cubs (3) - dubz, nav, finn
cubs (4) - dubz, nav, finn, kata
SOV (0) -
kata (1) - AM
kata (2) - AM, barks
kata (3 ) - AM, barks, dina
cubs (5) - dubz, nav, finn, kata, miz
dina (1) - SOV
DVMD (1) - genny
nav (1) - sporty
sporty (1) - dolphi
dubz (1) - DVMD
nav (2) - sporty, MsP
nav (3) - sporty, MsP, cubs
missing: no one
Trackers after the conversion hint:
D5
MsP (1) - SOV
kata (1) - barks
dina (1) - dubz
AM (1) - nav
MsP (2) - SOV, dolphi
AM (2) - nav, miz
kata (2) - barks, AM
AM (3) - nav, miz, kata
dina (2) - dubz, genny
AM (4) - nav, miz, kata, DVMD
MsP (1) -SOV, dolphi
AM (5) - nav, miz, kata, DVMD, SOV
SOV (1) - sporty
AM (4) - nav, kata, DVMD, SOV
dina (3) - dubz, genny, miz
dina (2) - dubz,genny, miz
kata (1) -barks, AM
MsP (2) - dolphi, barks
SOV (0) -sporty
dina (3) - dubz, miz, sporty
AM (5) - nav, kata, DVMD, SOV, dina
kata (0) -AM
dina (4) - dubz, miz, sporty, AM
barks (1) - MsP
dina (5) - dubz, miz, sporty, AM, genny
missing: no one
MsP (1) - SOV
kata (1) - barks
dina (1) - dubz
AM (1) - nav
MsP (2) - SOV, dolphi
AM (2) - nav, miz
kata (2) - barks, AM
AM (3) - nav, miz, kata
dina (2) - dubz, genny
AM (4) - nav, miz, kata, DVMD
MsP (1) -
AM (5) - nav, miz, kata, DVMD, SOV
SOV (1) - sporty
AM (4) - nav, kata, DVMD, SOV
dina (3) - dubz, genny, miz
dina (2) - dubz,
kata (1) -
MsP (2) - dolphi, barks
SOV (0) -
dina (3) - dubz, miz, sporty
AM (5) - nav, kata, DVMD, SOV, dina
kata (0) -
dina (4) - dubz, miz, sporty, AM
barks (1) - MsP
dina (5) - dubz, miz, sporty, AM, genny
missing: no one
D6
AM (1) - nav
MsP (1) - barks
AM (2) - nav, genny
AM (3) - nav, genny, SOV
SOV (1) - dubz
kata (1) - AM
AM (4) - nav, genny, SOV, MsP
AM (3) -nav, genny, SOV, MsP
sporty (1) - dolphi
sporty (2) - dolphi, kata
AM (2) -genny, SOV, MsP
sporty (3) - dolphi, kata, genny
AM (3) - SOV, MsP, miz
kata (0) -AM
sporty (4) - dolphi, kata, genny, AM
sporty (3) - dolphi, kata,genny, AM
AM (4) - SOV, MsP, miz, genny
missing: sporty, nav
AM (1) - nav
MsP (1) - barks
AM (2) - nav, genny
AM (3) - nav, genny, SOV
SOV (1) - dubz
kata (1) - AM
AM (4) - nav, genny, SOV, MsP
AM (3) -
sporty (1) - dolphi
sporty (2) - dolphi, kata
AM (2) -
sporty (3) - dolphi, kata, genny
AM (3) - SOV, MsP, miz
kata (0) -
sporty (4) - dolphi, kata, genny, AM
sporty (3) - dolphi, kata,
AM (4) - SOV, MsP, miz, genny
missing: sporty, nav
Those took a ridiculous amount of time to make. And I'm pretty convinced barks is a wolf now that I've reread everything.
*****lynch barks******
I don't think revealing today is necessary. I think I would go with waiting as long as possible.I have a random musing that I want input on. If someone is the innocent child should they reveal now, should they wait until tomorrow, or hold out as long as possible? I am inclined towards said person waiting one day and then revealing but curious on other’s thought
lynch sporty
to keep it interesting.
to keep it interesting.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Re: innocent child, hold on to that **** for as long as possible. No need to reveal it until necessary.
Barkley is likely where I will end up, but I am happy adding some pressure to sporty to get her to participate:
*******lynch sporty**********
*******lynch sporty**********
Sporty, are you a convert? 
We won't lynch you if you answer yes 
Sooo does anyone want to talk about anything? Can I get a recap for why I’m supposedly a wolf?
Sooo does anyone want to talk about anything? Can I get a recap for why I’m supposedly a wolf?
For me at this point it’s a process of elimination to the two of y’all. I admit I have been tunneling on you, and I have tried for most of the game to get out of it, but in a you vs. sporty situation... I am still leaning you for feels reasons. I am not sure if the voting really leans one way or the other
But how many wolves do we think are left? 2? So what are you going to do when I flip village?For me at this point it’s a process of elimination to the two of y’all. I admit I have been tunneling on you, and I have tried for most of the game to get out of it, but in a you vs. sporty situation... I am still leaning you for feels reasons. I am not sure if the voting really leans one way or the other
D7 official Lynch tally
Barks (3) - SOV, dubs, miz
Sporty (2) - genny, Nav
Barks is in the lead
Voting: 5/9
Deadline: 5 hrs
Barks (3) - SOV, dubs, miz
Sporty (2) - genny, Nav
Barks is in the lead
Voting: 5/9
Deadline: 5 hrs
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh cool I almost got lynched yesterday, neat.
Sporty, are you a convert?![]()
I lol'd at the PM, just so you know.We won't lynch you if you answer yes![]()
Let's think critically here. If I were a wolf, and AM and I were up for lynch yesterday, would I have just peaced out from the game for like a full 24 hours? Especially since AM has my snapchat and could've sent me an SOS to get my butt in gear if I had actually not been paying attention. That would've been a precarious situation for me to leave as a wolf.
@Navilly I'm trying to figure out why you're so sure you have everyone except me and Barks down as non-originals. You can't know THAT much behind the scenes info to have hard cleared everyone else. There are still nine players in the game.
Not that I'm bitter about being up for lynch, I just don't understand what makes you so sure, and I don't really like how everyone else is just rolling with it. Especially because I know I am not a wolf, and Barks hasn't really struck me as a wolf all game.
Not that I'm bitter about being up for lynch, I just don't understand what makes you so sure, and I don't really like how everyone else is just rolling with it. Especially because I know I am not a wolf, and Barks hasn't really struck me as a wolf all game.
lynch Nav
Barks doesn't feel like a wolf, and frankly if she is, she's been a darn good noob wolf. I'm going back to my Nav vote for the reasons I stated previously. Just feels all wrong. I also don't think he would be a bad convert.
I'm /almost/ ready to put on my Dubz paranoia hat like I do almost every game, but not yet. I'm thinking.
Barks doesn't feel like a wolf, and frankly if she is, she's been a darn good noob wolf. I'm going back to my Nav vote for the reasons I stated previously. Just feels all wrong. I also don't think he would be a bad convert.
I'm /almost/ ready to put on my Dubz paranoia hat like I do almost every game, but not yet. I'm thinking.
This being said, nah being a wolf would have required him to bus AM yesterday if I’m remembering what I read. Someone remind me to reread that when I wake up from my nap. My head hirts
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K