This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****
I is dead 🙁
tumblr_inline_myqjncpxvS1rom0ci.gif

*****
I'm so sorry 🙁
 
Lynch Finnick

Because Zensing's reasoning makes sense, and I'm not sure TP seems all that wolfy. TP was questioning why someone would use a rez power so early in the game, so her comment about zombies seemed like a normal thought process thing to me.

Well as I told Zen I bandwagoned to save myself. PP didn't have that much of a lead before I voted on her and I was increasing in votes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Right now I feel suspicious about PBC.

I don't trust her reasons for voting for me. I'm doubt I'm the only person would bandwagon in order to save themselves and given the small size of the lead PP had it seems to me like it would have been a risky strategy for a wolf to jump on as early as I did. Just seems like grasping at straws for a reason to point the finger at me.

Not voting for her yet. But I got suspicions.
 
Aloha, if the gap doesn't close soon, and you are a vanilla villager, you might want to go ahead and role reveal to save yourself.

One of the benefits (to the villagers) of a game like this is that there's a limited cast of characters to pick from. Makes it harder for the wolves to make up believable covers without chancing overlap with a real villager.

sobsob.

Anyway...

Lynch aloha, for previously stated suspicions. I'm 100% happy to waffle, and may do so on my own once I have my ducks in a row and am not sneaking reading in between sx patients. 😛
 
Sigh. Since I'm stressing and the number of votes on me isn't going down...

I am John Parry//Dr. Stanislaus Grumman (haven't read the books but I guess he changes his name partway through). I am an explorer and therefore each night I have the ability to search and attempt to steal an item, then if I do succeed in stealing one, I can attempt to improve it.
 
Official Day 2 Lynch Tally

Stb (1) - LIS
Jilary (1) - STL
TP (3) - DVMD, hayley, Caiter
FFM (1) - Rogert
Trilt (1) - aloha
DVMD (1) - sobsob
Aloha (6) - rojo, stb, kcough, TP, FS, trilt
PBC (1) - Jilary
Finnick (1) - Zen
Rogert (1) - Lupin
STL (1) - Deva
FS (1) - DocE

19/26 votes
Lynch deadline 9pm EST
 
Sigh. Since I'm stressing and the number of votes on me isn't going down...

I am John Parry//Dr. Stanislaus Grumman (haven't read the books but I guess he changes his name partway through). I am an explorer and therefore each night I have the ability to search and attempt to steal an item, then if I do succeed in stealing one, I can attempt to improve it.
Can anyone else confirm/deny this role? Debating some delicious waffling now...
 
It'd be a horrible role to pretend to be, it's a fairly notable character (lost father of one of the main protagonists). I'm sorry you seem so wolfy all the time. ._. I'll unlynch ya as soon as I figure out who I want to swap to.

I'm frustrated that we managed to get a wolf who is one of the few obviously bad characters in the whole freaking book series. Most characters are much more subtle and would have given us better hints about the characteristics of the rest of the wolves, I think.
 
Official Day 2 Lynch Tally

Stb (1) - LIS
Jilary (1) - STL
TP (3) - DVMD, hayley, Caiter
FFM (1) - Rogert
Trilt (1) - aloha
DVMD (1) - sobsob
Aloha (6) - rojo, stb, kcough, TP, FS, trilt
PBC (1) - Jilary
Finnick (1) - Zen
Rogert (1) - Lupin
STL (1) - Deva
FS (1) - DocE

19/26 votes
Lynch deadline 9pm EST


Just so you know, You missed PBC voting for Finn.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Day 2 Lynch Tally

Stb (1) - LIS
Jilary (1) - STL
TP (4) - DVMD, hayley, Caiter, rojo
FFM (1) - Rogert
Trilt (1) - aloha
DVMD (1) - sobsob
Aloha (6) - stb, kcough, TP, FS, trilt, MJ
PBC (2) - Jilary, fin
Finnick (2) - Zen, PBC
Rogert (1) - Lupin
STL (1) - Deva
FS (1) - DocE
Deva (1) - FFM

23/26 votes
Lynch deadline 9pm EST
 
And here I was about to clear your name. May I ask why?

LIS was telling the truth about the alethiometer. I had it last night but didn't want to say anything until the night was closed. I chose #7 and got a warning message:

"Be careful what you reveal, and what you believe. They are watching. And they are very good at blending in."

Thanks. In answer - zero reason. I knew I'd be away until later in the day so I threw a random vote out early. No feels at all.
 
Hm, I don't know enough about the series to know the credibility of Aloha's role but I'm inclined to believe her for now...

lynch FFM
 
Sigh. Since I'm stressing and the number of votes on me isn't going down...

I am John Parry//Dr. Stanislaus Grumman (haven't read the books but I guess he changes his name partway through). I am an explorer and therefore each night I have the ability to search and attempt to steal an item, then if I do succeed in stealing one, I can attempt to improve it.

Whoa, didn't you claim to be vanilla earlier?
 
Whoa, didn't you claim to be vanilla earlier?
You're right. She did.
Everyone is always suspicious of me. [emoji23] Noob game everyone was after me day one and I was a villager, Last game people tried to lynch me like six different times because I was "suspicious". I was 100% vanilla both of those games and I'm vanilla now too. I just suck at not being suspicious.
 
Most villagers with a power claim vanilla, especially early in the game and especially when they are a noob and know no other way to not come off as suspicious. I do not believe that John Parry would be claimed by a wolf and her ability is weird enough that I doubt she made it up. Just me though.
 
Most villagers with a power claim vanilla, especially early in the game and especially when they are a noob and know no other way to not come off as suspicious. I do not believe that John Parry would be claimed by a wolf and her ability is weird enough that I doubt she made it up. Just me though.

I'm going to have to look up John Parry. Why wouldn't a wolf claim that role?
 
@Jilary You seem to know something about me from lasts night, can you confirm or deny anything?

Last night I attempted to go exploring and steal an item, but there was something carnivorous outside of my door, so I didn't leave my house. I can copy the exact message if necessary.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it a coincidence that Father Gomez (wiki tells me he was a bad guy in the book) was a wolf? Do character names tells us their potential wolf/villager affiliation?

It was mentioned earlier. Gomez is part of the Church and is trying to kill the main character, so it makes sense as a wolf. If the wolves stay true to this, names are indeed a clue as to who might be red. Mrs. Coulter is the only one that could swing either way, so I could see her and her Minkey being chaos.
 
Unlynch Aloha

Role seems plausible even though she said she was vanilla earlier. I can see why she wouldn't want to reveal a role. Keeping you in the back of my mind though, Miss Always Suspicious and therefore "not Suspicious" 😉
 
It was mentioned earlier. Gomez is part of the Church and is trying to kill the main character, so it makes sense as a wolf. If the wolves stay true to this, names are indeed a clue as to who might be red. Mrs. Coulter is the only one that could swing either way, so I could see her and her Minkey being chaos.

Ah, thanks. I found Lady's post about it again.
 
@Jilary You seem to know something about me from lasts night, can you confirm or deny anything?

Last night I attempted to go exploring and steal an item, but there was something carnivorous outside of my door, so I didn't leave my house. I can copy the exact message if necessary.
This matches what I was told from my source, which like I said, doesn't necessarily clear you, but does help me trust my source a little better!
 
Is it a coincidence that Father Gomez (wiki tells me he was a bad guy in the book) was a wolf? Do character names tells us their potential wolf/villager affiliation?

I truly doubt it's a coincidence. Gomez was an assassin in the book, and was truly only introduced as a bad guy who set out to kill one of the main children characters. There are many other characters who are "bad" at times, but then redeem themselves in one way or another throughout the books. That's why I was frustrated that, if we were going to randomly get one wolf, we happened to get one who is actually straightforward bad. If, say, we had randomly killed Ms. Coulter and she was a wolf, if would make me suspect some other characters that later redeemed themselves are still being cast as wolves in this game.

...clear as mud?

Anyway, unlynch aloha, lynch PBC. Both TP and Finnick's arguments seem good, so I'm not thrilled to lynch either of them. More than willing to waffle to someone else. 🙂
 
Ugh, Mondays are soooo long. But I'm also now certified to remove RP lymph nodes and brain stems from cervids for CWD testing! So, I got that going for me.

Currently reading through posts.
 
After my nearly 12 hour work day, I'm here. I've read through everything really fast and these are my impressions:

-We need a bad guy list (working on it: 1. Angelica...)

- I don't know who sounds sketchier TP or aloha or... working on it...

- Welcome back Trilt!

-Sorry Hmoo...🙁

And give me a few minutes to feed my monster children and my growling gut and I'll keep working on this!
 
Okay no one else stepping in to role claim, so

Unlynch aloha

Finnick, was there a reason you're suspicious of PBC or just cuz they voted for you? (I'll admit, yesterday I was all "omg PBC must be bad cuz they voted for me!" and then I remembered that I've voted for villagers before when there's just no info out there".
 
Official Day 2 Lynch Tally

Jilary (1) - STL
TP (4) - DVMD, hayley, Caiter, rojo
FFM (2) - Rogert, allie
Trilt (2) - aloha, LIS
DVMD (1) - sobsob
Aloha (3) - TP, FS, MJ
PBC (3) - Jilary, fin, trilt
Finnick (1) - Zen
Rogert (1) - Lupin
STL (1) - Deva
FS (1) - DocE
Deva (1) - FFM

21/26 votes...TWO less votes than the last tally 😡 😛
Lynch deadline 9pm EST
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Day 2 Lynch Tally

Jilary (1) - STL
TP (4) - DVMD, hayley, Caiter, rojo
FFM (2) - Rogert, allie
Trilt (2) - aloha, LIS
DVMD (1) - sobsob
Aloha (3) - TP, FS, MJ
PBC (3) - Jilary, fin, trilt
Finnick (1) - Zen
Rogert (1) - Lupin
STL (1) - Deva
FS (1) - DocE
Deva (1) - FFM

21/26 votes...TWO less votes than the last tally 😡 😛
Lynch deadline 9pm EST

Why are aloha and PBC bolded when TP has more votes????

Also, I like stories.
 
Okay no one else stepping in to role claim, so

Unlynch aloha

Finnick, was there a reason you're suspicious of PBC or just cuz they voted for you? (I'll admit, yesterday I was all "omg PBC must be bad cuz they voted for me!" and then I remembered that I've voted for villagers before when there's just no info out there".
JK Finnick's not coming back until late... so Trilt, why PBC?
 
Okay I'm good with keeping aloha around but I also don't want to die so I'll

### unlynch aloha###
### lynch PBC###