This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well crap.
I worked on my list for a bit and then it disappeared. Try again, only I'll save it and maybe I'll vote first. 😉
 
Note, no defenses from any of our current front runners.....

Just something to keep in mind.



Tales, lots of tales.
Oh come, literally every game we have played you have thought I was a wolf. The only game where you didn't try and lynch me was when you were a wolf and you were trying to get me to not lynch you

And I don't like role revealing this early. Just trust that I am important, feel free to check me out during this night cycle
 
Oh hey, am I one of the leaders now? I feel so loved. :yeahright:

Vanilla. And I'm actually vanilla, not just noob-defense. I'm Farder Coram (originally read that as 'farmer'). Vanilla Gyptian.
 
Oh come, literally every game we have played you have thought I was a wolf. The only game where you didn't try and lynch me was when you were a wolf and you were trying to get me to not lynch you

And I don't like role revealing this early. Just trust that I am important, feel free to check me out during this night cycle

I wasn't just referring to you.

And I don't always think you are a wolf. Why do people come up with that as a defense?
 
Ugh. I hate early lynches...and I always end up voting at the end and looking like a noobish bandwagoner. But I guess I'll lynch TP. I remember the name Farder Coram from the book, but barely remember anything about the character.
 
Ugh. I hate early lynches...and I always end up voting at the end and looking like a noobish bandwagoner. But I guess I'll lynch TP. I remember the name Farder Coram from the book, but barely remember anything about the character.
Old Gyptian dude, think he's the one with the love history with Serafina Pekkala.

Must reread these books over X-mas break 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Day 2 Lynch Tally

Jilary (1) - STL
TP (7) - DVMD, hayley, Caiter, rojo, PBC, LotF, EVL
FFM (2) - Rogert, allie
Trilt (2) - aloha, LIS
DVMD (1) - sobsob
Aloha (2) - FS, MJ
PBC (4) - Jilary, fin, trilt, TP
Finnick (1) - Zen
Rogert (1) - Lupin
STL (1) - Deva
FS (1) - DocE
Deva (1) - FFM
MJ (2) - kcough, stb

26/26 votes

Lynch deadline 9pm EST
 
I remember John Faa. He had a black crow as a daemon, which I always thought was super cool. Hmmm...thinking, thinking...
 
I'm down to lynch MJ. I'm always suspicious of people who come on and lynch without speaking a reason. They also lynched me after I role revealed and people confirmed that my role added up. Not retaliation, just weird.

Any info on John Faa?
 
Both John Faa and Farder Coram could be legitimate roles - both gypsies who help the main character. I'm assuming the game makers had to reach pretty far into smaller characters to get a full 30 roles.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Day 2 Lynch Tally

Jilary (1) - STL
TP (4) - hayley, Caiter, rojo, EVL
FFM (2) - Rogert, allie
Trilt (2) - aloha, LIS
DVMD (1) - sobsob
Aloha (2) - FS, MJ
PBC (4) - Jilary, fin, trilt, TP
Finnick (2) - Zen, PBC
Rogert (1) - Lupin
STL (2) - Deva, LotF
FS (1) - DocE
Deva (1) - FFM
MJ (3) - kcough, stb, DVMD

26/26 votes

Lynch deadline 9pm EST
 
Official Day 2 Lynch Tally

Jilary (1) - STL
TP (4) - hayley, Caiter, rojo, EVL
FFM (2) - Rogert, allie
Trilt (2) - aloha, LIS
DVMD (1) - sobsob
Aloha (2) - FS, MJ
PBC (4) - Jilary, fin, trilt, TP
Finnick (2) - Zen, PBC
Rogert (1) - Lupin
STL (2) - Deva, LotF
FS (1) - DocE
Deva (1) - FFM
MJ (3) - kcough, stb, DVMD

26/26 votes

Lynch deadline 9pm EST
Ninja'd
 
Oh come, literally every game we have played you have thought I was a wolf. The only game where you didn't try and lynch me was when you were a wolf and you were trying to get me to not lynch you

And I don't like role revealing this early. Just trust that I am important, feel free to check me out during this night cycle
This is literally the worse defense ever. I tend to automatically Lynch this defense and didn't get back to see you retread and finally reveal way too late.
 
Okay so, here's why I voted PBC.

When Zen first voted to lynch me I thought her reasoning was relatively logical from her perspective. My post from yesterday wasn't crystal clear about why I chose to swtich my vote and Zen has no idea who I am or how I play so I was kind of like... sure.

By the time PBC jumped on board I had made it very clear why I switched my vote and I don't think there's anything fishy about that reasoning. I wanted to save myself. Period. PBC also has at least a little knowledge of me so it just seemed... I don't know, weaker coming from her.

But that wasn't a whole lot to go on so I didn't vote for her at the point but instead just voiced my suspicions about her and explained (again) why I switched to PP yesterday. And here is where my suspicions got kicked up a notch. PBC didn't respond to my posts at all. You could say she didn't see them... but she was quoted in one of them. You could say she wasn't here... but she was here and posting. So I put in my lynch vote and still it was almost like PBC was acting like I didn't exist. I thought that was strange so I left my vote where it was.

Now, none of that is particularly solid evidence but I had to leave and I had no reason to be overly suspicious of anyone else yet. So PBC it was.
 
The Master and the Librarian settled into their normal meeting place to discuss the day’s events. There had been news of another prominent murder and several injuries overnight. Despite the interrogation and execution of Father Gomez the previous day, they had gathered little information, and if there was someone out there who knew where they should turn, they were not speaking up. The Master could not help but think that they could solve this puzzle, if only they had all the pieces.
“The alethiometer indicates deception everywhere around us, and it may be even worse than we think. I tried to determine who I could trust. It was less than helpful.”
The Master had written down his interpretation of the alethiometer’s answer. He showed it to the Librarian.

There are those among you who might have just enough information to fool you.

“I am not sure what to make of it,” the Librarian said.
“Neither am I. But, protecting the child is of utmost importance, my friend, and that must remain our focus. If only I could explain everything to her.”
“Ah but she would never listen, not enough to understand. We must handle this without exposing her,” his friend replied.
“That may be difficult. She will be involved, that is for certain. And we cannot suppress the desires of the people out there,” he gestured to the window, indicating the vast world outside. “They will want someone to pay for what has happened.”

The Master was correct in his assessment. While he and the Librarian sat contemplating more subtle courses of action, far outside the realm of influence of Jordan College a crowd had gathered around @alohacat319. It was a strange crowd, for it did not quite look like one from a distance, its members being so small. It was an assembly of Gallivespians, angered that two of their own had been killed, even though one had returned. They had come together to make aloha pay for what they believed she had done - killed their friend and fellow warrior while she slept.

Aloha protested, claiming she was John Parry. The Gallivespians knew the name, and if she was telling the truth, she was most certainly on their side. But how could they know for sure? They had never actually met the man. Still, her story seemed plausible enough. One of the warriors spoke above the din of the dragonfly wings.
“I think I know who might be responsible,” she said, "@touchpause13 has been terribly suspicious.”
“No,” said another voice, “it has to be @PrincessButterCup ."
“How are we to decide? Both claim to be Gyptians. Either way we are sure to enrage them.”
There were a few moments of discussion, both political and strategic, and in the end it was decided. Though the vote appeared even, the opinion of those who felt inclined to go after PBC seemed to hold more weight. The Gallivespian fleet went off to find her, and find her they did. They swarmed her, leaving little time for protest, and covered her body in poisoned punctures from their tiny spurs. She died in agony.


You have lynched PBC, who was Farder Coram, a respected Gyptian and advisor to the Gyptian King, and a vanilla villager.


It is now Night 2. There are 27 players remaining in the game. Night deadline is 9am EST.

Jordan College

1. Trilt - Chevalier Tialys ?
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD
5. Em Jay
6. kcough

London Canals

7. aloha
8. DocE
9. Kam
10. Jilary
11. finnick

Svalbard
13. FS
14. Hayley
15. LotF
16. SOV
17. Allie
18. Epivet

Bolvangar
19. FFM
21. Lupin
23. Deva
24. Rojo

Citagazze
25. tp
26. STL
27. STB
28. Zen
29. caiter
30. Rog

Land of the Dead
22. pp9 - Father Gomez
20. Hazel - Lady Salmakia

12. PBC - Farder Coram
 
Last edited:
****************************************************
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA

I'm stuck in stars now. :arghh:

*****************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***
being dead is the worst 🙁
***

****************************************************************************

885609083.gif


*********************************************************************************
 
*************************************************************************
tumblr_mjhrm9QQDD1r7w8cbo1_500.gif

*************************************************************************************