-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HoWWrses - Sign Ups
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes.Ok thats fine, but do you exclusively drink ciders and no other beer?
Yes.
Must be a vet thing!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...lol this game is enormous
This is what happens when you don't limit signups hahaha
LIMITS ONLY BRING PEOPLE DOWNThis is what happens when you don't limit signups hahaha
Mod lupin's thought instantly goes to "there will be much death and destruction" with a larger roster. haha
29 people?!? Dear god this game could end up being SMASH pt 2...
Kara!!!! 😱@SportPonies and @PippyPony roster still open? I suppose you could add me and then @ziggyandjazzy as well 😛
I am going to have to do this as wellWill mostly be on in the evenings only. Don’t have time to get on over lunch and my mornings are set aside for other things now
I wonder if there's a mod in common between the two games....29 people?!? Dear god this game could end up being SMASH pt 2...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's ok guys, I have a lot going on so I won't post as much, the thread will be very digestible
...probably
...probably
hell yeaOk thats fine, but do you exclusively drink ciders and no other beer?
also margaritas
TIL I'm a vet 😉Must be a vet thing!
beer is groce, pharm skool rox

Kara!!!! 😱
I was on the fence and you tempted me with your pairing yourself to my decision 😉
It's ok guys, I have a lot going on so I won't post as much, the thread will be very digestible
...probably
Hmmm, me think you are spinning a yarn but we shall see
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Mmm yeshell yea
also margaritas
I have a healthy appreciation for cider, wine, and most things that involve vodka or tequila
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
To be fair, I also had a lot going on last gameHmmm, me think you are spinning a yarn but we shall see

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg we are the same person (but I prefer red or rose, no white)Mmm yes
I have a healthy appreciation for cider, wine, and most things that involve vodka or tequila
Mmm yes
I have a healthy appreciation for cider, wine, and most things that involve vodka or tequila
unlynch dubz
Ok, I sent the NPC's role PM.
That means I'm done, right?
*Looks at remaining roster and prepares for marathon*
That means I'm done, right?
*Looks at remaining roster and prepares for marathon*
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah that's where we differ, I like my whites. I can appreciate rose, but I'll only have red if it's in sangria.Omg we are the same person (but I prefer red or rose, no white)
Don't worry guys. I'll just clog the thread with enough vague questions for everyone.
Mmm yes
I have a healthy appreciation for cider, wine, and most things that involve vodka or tequila
Yea, officially not they same person. Vodka is basically diluted urine imo. I'll only drink it when heavily mixed. Also wine is fine, but the variation in taste/quality is overstated and sommeliers have no idea what they're talking about.
I do appreciate a good tequila though...
Mmm yes
I have a healthy appreciation for cider, wine, and most things that involve vodka or tequila
Yea, officially not they same person. Vodka is basically diluted urine imo. I'll only drink it when heavily mixed. Also wine is fine, but the variation in taste/quality is overstated and sommeliers have no idea what they're talking about.
I do appreciate a good tequila though...
Me this whole game probably
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I only do liquor with heavy mixing anyway lolYea, officially not they same person. Vodka is basically diluted urine imo. I'll only drink it when heavily mixed. Also wine is fine, but the variation in taste/quality is overstated and sommeliers have no idea what they're talking about.
I do appreciate a good tequila though...
...unless it's a flavored moonshine
Also I definitely am not a wine sob at all. I just know I like sweet ones, that's pretty much it

Ok so I'm actually maybe still a little (aka a lot) hungover from last night, and am going to preemptively mod kill the next person who talks about booze
even just writing this much about it is making me shudder
even just writing this much about it is making me shudder
this may be the best meme I have ever seenView attachment 250301
Me this whole game probably
Ok so I'm actually maybe still a little (aka a lot) hungover from last night, and am going to preemptively mod kill the next person who talks about booze
even just writing this much about it is making me shudder
I'm sober. Where are my mod perks?
I beg of you, please do not lolDon't worry guys. I'll just clog the thread with enough vague questions for everyone.
I beg of you, please do not lol
Why not?
What if I just start talking about aspirin? Would that help?Ok so I'm actually maybe still a little (aka a lot) hungover from last night, and am going to preemptively mod kill the next person who talks about booze
even just writing this much about it is making me shudder
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I will speak only of water and pedialyte
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I c wat u did thereWhy not?
Why not?
Lol
Im already losing my mind
Meanwhile.....
(@Crayola227)
I missed the opportunity to craft the term "Craydar" here.I was very relieved to learn that my Cray reading radar is still intact haha
(@Crayola227)
Is this starting today or tomorrow?
Is this starting today or tomorrow?
Today.
Ok changed my avatar hopefully it is somewhat ok
Is this icon okay
Ok changed my avatar hopefully it is somewhat ok
10/10, both of you. I appreciate your commitment to my avatar changing joy.Is this icon okay
We're about 50% done with writing roles, so that's exciting
We're about 50% done with writing roles, so that's exciting
what if the mod charged $20 to be added to a game lolI'm amused that you all are so addicted, you've started your own non-game
I wish we made $$$$ off of selling this ****
I feel like with the level of addition around here, it would actually work
Last edited:
Entrance fee, all money will go to the mod appeasement budgetwhat if the mod charged $20 to be added to a game lol
If you guys need subs, i can do it. Just may be a bit restricted because the coming weeks are insane.
I'll make the tot chat spoiler free 😀
I'll make the tot chat spoiler free 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanna tot/sub too!
Dang it 🙁
If you guys need subs, i can do it. Just may be a bit restricted because the coming weeks are insane.
I'll make the tot chat spoiler free 😀
Awesome, thank you guys!I wanna tot/sub too!
🙁 Would you like to tot +/- sub?Dang it 🙁
Sure, I'd love to tot and sub if neededAwesome, thank you guys!
🙁 Would you like to tot +/- sub?
...lol this game is enormous
Apparently when all the horse crazies get together we have high participation...
Mmm yes
I have a healthy appreciation for cider, wine, and most things that involve vodka or tequila
Also yes to all of these things, I do not like the alcohols that much but these are my favorite things, besides tequila haven’t tried that yet.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K