HoWWrses - Sign Ups

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What's the best thing about horses?


  • Total voters
    39
Nerd

Switch to Tarpan
I do love the grulla coat color...but there aren't any good pictures of real tarpans 😛

I also love gypsy vanners and basically all the draft breeds so maybe I'll just be rotating throughout the whole game
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I vote przewalski
So fuzzy!

a3c86e43235fccfaa87339fb3c3c21d7.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Miranda Senft haven't heard a response from you about this game so i wanted to check innnnn. We'd love for you to play <3 Game won't start til tomorrow at the earliest, judging on how my spreadsheet currently looks. So you won't miss out on much, if anything, while you're busy this weekend. 🙂
Hey sporty, if you end up starting this tomorrow, I'll join in 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Too many posts might force me to skim and resort to gut reads for the new Karabou method. If @WildZoo can do it, I hopefully inherited that trait as well 🙂
Last game suggests that I did, so I bet you did too!


@SportPonies and @PippyPony roster still open? I suppose you could add me and then @ziggyandjazzy as well 😛
I would be okay with that.