HoWWrses - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What's the best thing about horses?

• Total voters
And, quick plug for one of my IRL friends who dances in this video and is a part of the Beyond Babel cast...

(He's amazing, everyone should watch this)

This is fantastic

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Someone say youtube choreography?

May have stolen some of Emily Sasson choreography for a dance competition at school XD

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm absolutely into this.

Reactions: 2 users
Check yo fb messages.

It used to be on Youtube but I think the person took it down by now.

Didn't get anything... Are you punishing me for what I said in your pm?
obvi

I meant Pips and WZ. I didn't even know we were fb friends. I have a hard time keeping people's real names and screen names straight

Members don't see this ad :)
So I tried to type a sentence in the Iowa thread, idk what letter I even typed but it automatically wrote lynch, and if that isn’t WW addiction I don’t know what is :rofl:

Reactions: 9 users
Also you know didn’t get into vet school....so you know what this means?!?

More time for WW :heckyeah:
Lol but seriously it just means applying a bunch more times and money and tears.

Oh no, I'm sorry, dolphin :(

It's such a crapshoot and they're stupid for not taking you!

Some of the best students I know had to apply multiple times, and it will always confuse me why they weren't accepted the first time.

Reactions: 1 users

Lol but seriously it just means applying a bunch more times and money and tears.
*hugs* dolphin
And I'll second what pip said. So, so many people that I know had to apply multiple times, some of them are wonderful vets, others are still in school, killin it.

Reactions: 2 users

Some of the best students I know had to apply multiple times, and it will always confuse me why they weren't accepted the first time.

*hugs* dolphin
And I'll second what pip said. So, so many people that I know had to apply multiple times, some of them are wonderful vets, others are still in school, killin it.

I thought everyone would appreciate my WW joke lol. But seriously thank you, I appreciate all that, one of my letter writers didn’t get in her first go and she’s a fantastic vet, I just wish I could crack the code for immediate acceptance like other people.

Reactions: 3 users

Eyy that was me this last year but then I started working full time so I actually had no extra time for ww rather a lot less

I thought everyone would appreciate my WW joke lol. But seriously thank you, I appreciate all that, one of my letter writers didn’t get in her first go and she’s a fantastic vet, I just wish I could crack the code for immediate acceptance like other people.
I also want to add that some of the kindest and most personally motivating veterinarians I've ever known needed several tries to get in. These are people who I personally feel add so much deeply necessary love, empathy, and compassion to our profession that it physically pains me to know they wouldn't be a part of it if they had just stopped after their first (or second or third) try.

All the support for you, Dolphin! You're an amazing person and any school would be lucky to have you

I also want to add that some of the kindest and most personally motivating veterinarians I've ever known needed several tries to get in. These are people who I personally feel add so much deeply necessary love, empathy, and compassion to our profession that it physically pains me to know they wouldn't be a part of it if they had just stopped after their first (or second or third) try.

All the support for you, Dolphin! You're an amazing person and any school would be lucky to have you

Thank you both, it means a lot to hear this. :)

I'm likely in the same boat this cycle, don't give up. You've been through so much and you deserve this. Please reach out if you ever need to talk.

I applied multiple times. Now I'm 78 days from finishing clinics, and I have a job lined up. I wish I could tell you the magic recipe for getting accepted. I think they just got tired of seeing my name every year.

Reactions: 3 users
I feel like I'm friends with at least one of the Canadians on Facebook, but I don't remember which one