HoWWrses - Sign Ups

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What's the best thing about horses?


  • Total voters
    39
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Snapchat-2026747090.jpg
^I have homework due on this in about an hour
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He's SO beautiful, Bailes. And Irene looks so much like him!!
He’s a short one too! Only about 15 hands. Irene’s dam was a throwback cream(basically looks like a Belgian. Classified as a dark cream) while her sire is a medium cream. I have pics of a light cream but there’s a small child in that photo which I don’t feel comfortable sharing. All have those amber eyes
 
~~~~~~~

As soon as Sporty said today is Freisian Friday, I got "Freaky Friday" stuck in my head. "It's freaky friiiiday, I'm in chris Brown's baawday" has now been playing on loop for 2 hours in there. Not linking here because of explicit +/- objectionable content... but can't deny it's an ear worm.

You're welcome for getting it stuck in your heads now, too, I guess :whistle:

Edit: drat. I broke my own "relevant game content only" posting guideline. Ah well, it was only a matter of time. Turns out I am still me when I mod
~~~~~~~
Things like this are why I fall down youtube choreography rabbit holes (also where I first heard this song)



(don't worry these versions are SDN safe)