HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why though?

Because of how she is reading you, or the rest of it?

Does it read better if you leave yourself off of it?
Like all of it. Why the absents and why ??? with no context? Why did she put dead players on the list?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Most important what's with the sudden confusion on mayo when she's been touting he definitely was attacked by wolves?

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 user
April said she was blocked twice. To me her description sounded like a possible cruciatus curse was also used on her.
A what curse?

• Hmm
Night 2

9bcc9ee87931f835e4e55e8736fedb04c5c2c402_hq.gif

Another confusing night. Who would be alive when the dust settled this time?

One body was found, bent into an incredibly contorted shape.

Dead is @Crayola227 , a villager who could use Legilimens to enter a person's mind and see who visited them.

Another body was found in the girls' lavatory. Myrtle overflowed the toilets again. Didn't completely wash away all of the blood.

Dead is @sunshinefl , a villager in possession of the spell, Expecto Patronum, able to protect against malicious actions but not kills.

9 Wizards/Witches

1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Dinashadow
4. @Cyndia
6. @genny
8. @MOOSEygoosey
9. @Ms Procrastinator
10. @mkg323
11. @WonderingStudent
12. @holdthemayo

Dead
April - Incarcerous, village blocker
Zenge - Petrificus Totalus, village blocker
Cray - village watcher
sunshine - village protector

It is Day 3! Yeet/Vote deadline closes in 30 minutes at 10:05pm Eastern (or sooner if a clear vote leader is reached and defenses are given!)

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
A what curse?

She mentioned something about excruciating pain. In HP there's a couple of forbidden curses that no one is supposed to use on anyone, which includes a torture spell (cruciatus). Pretty much only deatheaters used them, so my suspicion is the wolves are forbidden curses. I think mayo is full of it because he claimed an actual character, and not to pull a mechanics card, but so far everyone is described by their spells...

Members don't see this ad :)
  • Love
Can y’all stop killing sunny early every time

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
She mentioned something about excruciating pain. In HP there's a couple of forbidden curses that no one is supposed to use on anyone, which includes a torture spell (cruciatus). Pretty much only deatheaters used them, so my suspicion is the wolves are forbidden curses. I think mayo is full of it because he claimed an actual character, and not to pull a mechanics card, but so far everyone is described by their spells...

Hmmm this is actually a good point that I didn't think about

Yeet Mayo. Why is he a character? Is anybody else a character? Why would wolves try and kill someone everyone else thought was sus?

Night 2

Dead is @Crayola227 , a villager who could use Legilimens to enter a person's mind and see who visited them.

Another body was found in the girls' lavatory. Myrtle overflowed the toilets again. Didn't completely wash away all of the blood.

Dead is @sunshinefl , a villager in possession of the spell, Expecto Patronum, able to protect against malicious actions but not kills.

9 Wizards/Witches

1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Dinashadow
4. @Cyndia
6. @genny
8. @MOOSEygoosey
9. @Ms Procrastinator
10. @mkg323
11. @WonderingStudent
12. @holdthemayo

Dead
Cray - village watcher

It is Day 3! Yeet/Vote deadline closes in 30 minutes at 10:05pm Eastern (or sooner if a clear vote leader is reached and defenses are given!)
Dog turds.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
I'm gonna see how this feels
YEET WONDER

Thread feels stiffer today. Probably a wolf in danger right now.

Reactions: 1 users
Night 2

9 Wizards/Witches

1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Dinashadow
4. @Cyndia
6. @genny
8. @MOOSEygoosey
9. @Ms Procrastinator
10. @mkg323
11. @WonderingStudent
12. @holdthemayo

Dead
Cray - village watcher

This escalated quickly from no one dead to 2 dead at day close and night close. I didn't expect wolves to have an extra kill in a speed game but I guess when Kaydubs says speed she means it

• Wow
This escalated quickly from no one dead to 2 dead at day close and night close. I didn't expect wolves to have an extra kill in a speed game but I guess when Kaydubs says speed she means it
Why do you think it was a kill from wolves?

It is not Dina

I will contingency yeet myself if it isn't Cynd

Why do you think it's Cyndia again?

I'm pretty sure wolves didn't try to kill you N1, but I'm not completely sold on you not being a wolf. Now I'm curious how you're sure it's not me

Who else is in your POE?
I still have Mayo on my radar, but the main group rn is wonder, cyndia, maybe genny or moose? I actually feel ok about MsP right now all things considered

What do you think about Wonder and MsP?

That's the rest of my POE.

It hasn't really changed since yesterday.

I said, I think the wolves tried to set April up as as soon as she admitted she was blocked. It made it too easy. Cynd was quick on that boat, so she is my strongest read.

• Hmm