HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wait, so why'd you choose Cyndia?

Her opening yesterday was haha funny, but then she stayed on it until I called her on it and she shifted to me.

Today, I think the wolves probably blocked april and blew their kill attempt on me. So they are trying to put the whole blame on her. That's where cynd has been pushing, so I think she's a wolf today too.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Like I legit don't get why anyone would be quick to believe something like that after all the fakeclaims that have happened so far this year.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Her opening yesterday was haha funny, but then she stayed on it until I called her on it and she shifted to me.

Today, I think the wolves probably blocked april and blew their kill attempt on me. So they are trying to put the whole blame on her. That's where cynd has been pushing, so I think she's a wolf today too.
So why did you not vote for Zenge then?

Like I legit don't get why anyone would be quick to believe something like that after all the fakeclaims that have happened so far this year.
Quick to believe what specifically?

Members don't see this ad :)
Speed games are definitely not for me. I'm still like 2 pages behind and didn't get to vote.

Why did you switch from village reading Zenge to voting for them?
Self prez and the hard push for me that didn't make any sense.

I'm confused. Which role claim are you questioning here?
The one where mayo was attacked by wolves after receiving heavy suspicion for avoiding death with no claim.

Reactions: 1 users
What self prez? I was the first to vote for you at the beginning of the cycle and never changed my vote!

What self prez? I was the first to vote for you at the beginning of the cycle and never changed my vote!
I was going to get yeeted. You were the next biggest wagon. I put my vote there. That's what self prez is

Day 2: Wands Popping Off *FINAL* Vote Tally

April (4)
- Zenge, Dina, Cyndia, mkg
Mayo () -
Zenge (4) - Cray, sunshine, april, genny
Sunshine (2) - AM, moose
Cyndia (1) - mayo

11/13 @Aprilthearab @Zenge142 you are in the lead!
missing @Ms Procrastinator @WonderingStudent

AngrySelfassuredFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

Yeet/Vote deadline closed at 8:45pm Eastern

I was going to get yeeted. You were the next biggest wagon. I put my vote there. That's what self prez is
Ah. Got it.

But so you were village reading me and then self prezzed on to me? One villager for another doesn’t help village.

Ah. Got it.

But so you were village reading me and then self prezzed on to me? One villager for another doesn’t help village.
I never said I was village reading you, I'm not sure where Wondering got that impression. I only said I was starting to think your reveal may have been villagey after the vote had closed

Reactions: 1 users
If I am about to die here, I think Cray’s tunnel of Mayo is very wolfy and where I would be voting next cycle.

• Hmm
Also, if I wasn't self-prezzing, my vote would have been on Cyndia, just for the record

• Hmm
I never said I was village reading you, I'm not sure where Wondering got that impression. I only said I was starting to think your reveal may have been villagey after the vote had closed
If you weren’t village reading me, why did you answer wonders question here as if you were?
Speed games are definitely not for me. I'm still like 2 pages behind and didn't get to vote.

Why did you switch from village reading Zenge to voting for them?

Wait what? I didn't shift to you. I opened on moose just randomly, and then talked about you in that I was initially reading you village but I was focused on MsP after? I only shifted to you for self prez at the end.

I feel like April and Zenge voting for each other is NIA because it seemed to be for self-prez so possibly bussing each other?

Dina seemed overly defensive when cray tried voting her.
Bussing? What?

And are you saying Dina is bussing too?

I feel like April and Zenge voting for each other is NIA because it seemed to be for self-prez so possibly bussing each other?

Dina seemed overly defensive when cray tried voting her.
How does bussing each other make any sense if we were both going to die anyway? If we were wolfing together why wouldn't we have put our votes together on the next biggest wagon?

How does bussing each other make any sense if we were both going to die anyway? If we were wolfing together why wouldn't we have put our votes together on the next biggest wagon?
It would make for a great story though. :rofl:

• Hmm
Day 2

b0459ad3f7c2159032f24da9e40a9ec9.jpg

The students were confused. Even though no one had died last night, lots had still happened. What was true?

Dead is @Aprilthearab , a villager in possession of the spell, Incarcerous, able to block wolves only.

Dead is @Zenge142 , a villager in possession of the spell, Petrificus Totalus, able to block malicious actions but not kills.

11 Wizards/Witches

1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Dinashadow
4. @Cyndia
5. @Crayola227
6. @genny
8. @MOOSEygoosey
9. @Ms Procrastinator
10. @mkg323
11. @WonderingStudent
12. @holdthemayo
13. @sunshinefl