HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
contingency yeet moose

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So you think they are w/w?

I'm trying to understand

I think she's trying to save face because her tunnel on me looks bad with a wonder wolf flip

Reactions: 1 user
So you think they are w/w?

I'm trying to understand
Yes mayo, I think the thread got quiet when the 2 trains were set on Wondy and Dina. I think if it was w/v, wolves would be pushing for the villager a bit more. So i think the fact that the thread was quiet means the wolves knew 1 of their own was a goner anyways

• Hmm
Contingency yeet MsP

I still wanna go down this track. I'm not sure I'm convinced about dina being wolfy but going to go through her iso now.

• Haha
I think I'm less interested in Dina and more interested in MsP. Want to try that for now. Will review trackers more.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
and the reason for the role reveal now is...?

Why not? All my shots are gone and I'm on the chopping block to get pushed by a yeet today. Info sharing is good for village

Reactions: 2 users
Ah... So sorry, I didn't mean to fish that out, I thought you were reasoning it off of something. I'm surprised you didn't wait till the end of night to share this.

I don't see what the benefit is of waiting until end of night when the cycles are so short seeing as how it didn't work out for zenge and april and it's not a role reveal that clears me of anything.

I just figured it would provide some info on the mayo thing

Why do you think it's Cyndia again?

I'm pretty sure wolves didn't try to kill you N1, but I'm not completely sold on you not being a wolf. Now I'm curious how you're sure it's not me

You "soft" telegraphed something earlier that made me think you can't be village. You've also been playing pro-village.

The fact that you were the counter wagon to Wondering only enforces that. I guess if there were two wolves up they wouldn't cause a tie, but that argument doesn't work for me when you are already pretty clearly village.

Upon closer review, I'm comfortable clearing Dina given the tally state on D1.

Unless a conversion happened, she's just not a wolf.

I mean if wolves kill me tonight and I flip village it looks really bad for people on my yeet (which I'm assuming there are multiple wolves), or they can keep me alive and try to push me tomorrow as me and wonder being w/w. Either way I see it as a bad situation for them so that's part of the reason I revealed

I'm okay with MsP too if that's where people wanna go

wait I think I'm forgetting how long this game has gone on

I shot someone N1 and N2

• Wow
I'm also feeling okay with MOOSE and mkg.

How come? Is this off the vca??

I have the two of them leaning village because of the mkg attempting to put in a vote breaking the v/v vote tie, and moose getting blocked, but now that I'm thinking about it, I should probably go back and check the exact timings of those two things.

How come? Is this off the vca??

I have the two of them leaning village because of the mkg attempting to put in a vote breaking the v/v vote tie, and moose getting blocked, but now that I'm thinking about it, I should probably go back and check the exact timings of those two things.
Seems weird to block a wolf partner and Wonder made a weird mkg/Dina bussing comment before night ended.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Mayo- odd one out with role name instead of spell
April- blocked by zenge
Zenge- blocker
Me- protected by sunny N1 (I'm the spell protego, a shield charm)
Sunny- seered/protected
Crayola
- see who visited targets
AM- Jailed by me N1
Genny- Jailed by me N2
Wonder-wolf
Dina- Vig? (who were the ones insisting that wolves didn't try and kill Mayo?)

Contingency Yeet cyndia

(edit: is it better now?)

Last edited:
  • Hmm
who did you shoot?

I was between wonder, msp, and sunny and I shot sunny because I figured either wonder or msp were going to go down in a yeet the following day.

Also I was worried because sunny and MsP were both pushing the mayo getting wolf killed and having avoidance instead of a possibility of a block or protection. I thought this was a wolf move to try to avoid being outted as being blocked or to try to make mayo seem more village (my other theory is wolves decided to do a NK to try to clear mayo). Sunny waffled away on it after I asked her about it so that's how I decided on her.

(also sorry sunny, I know you were shot early last game and I apologize, feel free to kill me N1 next time you're a wolf or vig to make up for it)

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
I thought you were responding to why MOOSE and responding to the fact that I was blocked. I wasn't understanding why you would say that a vote for me would be fine but it would be weird to block a wolf partner. I'm not understanding your logic to vote for me.
I said people I was okay with.

April- blocked by zenge
Zenge- blocker
Sunny- seered/protected
Crayola
AM- Jailed by me N1
Genny- Jailed by me N2
Wonder-wolf

Contingency Yeet cyndia
@Animal Midwife @genny can you confirm getting jailed?

April- blocked by zenge
Zenge- blocker
Sunny- seered/protected
Crayola
AM- Jailed by me N1
Genny- Jailed by me N2
Wonder-wolf

Contingency Yeet cyndia
Can you explain these jailing choices?

April- blocked by zenge
Zenge- blocker
Sunny- seered/protected
Crayola
AM- Jailed by me N1
Genny- Jailed by me N2
Wonder-wolf

Contingency Yeet cyndia
Can AM and/or genny confirm this?