HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Day 1: Wands At The Ready Vote Tally

Zenge (1) - mkg
Cyndia (2) - April, MsP
Cray () -
Dina (2) - Moose, Cray
AM (1) - , sunshine
MOOSE (0) -
Wondering (3) - AM, Mayo, , Dina
Mayo (1) - genny,
sunshine (1) - Wondering
MsP (1) - Cyndia

12/13 @WonderingStudent, you are in the lead!

Missing: some people

wxbyvbv3wv0pea7onb5p.jpg



Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 7:30pm Eastern (~10 minutes)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought it was funny, but I don't like that she is still there 15 minutes out. I'm honestly not certain about Wondering, but staying on this vote makes me uncomfortable and feels more wolfy.

Unyeet Wondering
Yeet Cynd
 
Your posts earlier on talking about all your sus feelings and saying you felt mayo was more sus then voting for wondy (for not posting) just felt like an odd interaction piling onto a player that was in the lead.

genny asked if I felt worse about AM vs mayo for voting wondy so I said mayo was more sus than AM. Not that he was the most sus in general.
 
I thought it was funny, but I don't like that she is still there 15 minutes out. I'm honestly not certain about Wondering, but staying on this vote makes me uncomfortable and feels more wolfy.

Unyeet Wondering
Yeet Cynd
What makes it feel wolfy to you given you chose someone who hasn't ever voted for her?
 
Day 1: Wands At The Ready Vote Tally

Zenge (1) - mkg
Cyndia (3) - April, MsP, Mayo
Cray () -
Dina (2) - Moose, Cray
AM (1) - , sunshine
MOOSE (0) -
Wondering (2) - AM,, , Dina
Mayo (1) - genny,
sunshine (1) - Wondering
MsP (1) - Cyndia

12/13 @Cyndia , you are in the lead!

Missing: some people

wxbyvbv3wv0pea7onb5p.jpg



Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 7:30pm Eastern (~10 minutes)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1: Wands At The Ready Vote Tally

Zenge (1) - mkg
Cyndia (3) - April, MsP, Mayo
Cray () -
Dina (2) - Moose, Cray
AM (1) - , sunshine
MOOSE (0) -
Wondering (2) - AM,, , Dina
Mayo (2) - genny, zenge
sunshine (1) - Wondering
MsP (1) - Cyndia

13/13 @Cyndia , you are in the lead!



wxbyvbv3wv0pea7onb5p.jpg



Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 7:30pm Eastern (~5 minutes)
 
Bc she hopped on just to say something brief about my intro and swap to me. It felt lazy bc there is a lot going on already on thread.
I didn't swap to you, you were my first vote. Sure your vote wasn't just retaliatory or just as lazy? You had no good reason for voting moose so you chose an easier swap.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't swap to you, you were my first vote. Sure your vote wasn't just retaliatory or just as lazy? You had no good reason for voting moose so you chose an easier swap.

I clarified my wording off swap right after that post.

yes I had no reason to vote moose bc it was my first post and there wasn’t much on thread yet. Your first vote was after a couple pages and you gave a half assed reason. You get super aggressive and angry about yeets against yourself when you wolf so I’d like to see where this yeet goes.
 
Day 1: Wands At The Ready Vote Tally

Zenge (1) - mkg
Cyndia (3) - April, MsP, Mayo
Cray () -
Dina (1) - Moose,
AM (1) - , sunshine
MOOSE (0) -
Wondering (2) - AM,, , Dina
Mayo (3) - genny, zenge, cray
sunshine (1) - Wondering
MsP (1) - Cyndia

13/13 @Cyndia , @holdthemayo you are in the lead!



wxbyvbv3wv0pea7onb5p.jpg



Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 7:30pm Eastern (~4 minutes)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I suppose I need to consider that it’s a speed game. 🤣

That being said, I’m not loving how MKG salt voted me, and hasn’t come back.
Interesting. I noticed mkg's absence but I'm getting village vibes from what she has posted