HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 1: Wands At The Ready Vote Tally

Zenge (1) - mkg
Cyndia (3) - April, MsP, Mayo
Cray () -
Dina (1) - Moose,
AM (1) - , sunshine
MOOSE (0) -
Wondering (2) - AM,, , Dina
Mayo (4) - genny, zenge, , cyndia, cray
sunshine (1) - Wondering
MsP () -

13/13 @holdthemayo you are in the lead!

wxbyvbv3wv0pea7onb5p.jpg

Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 7:30pm Eastern (~1 minute)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Interesting. I noticed mkg's absence but I'm getting village vibes from what she has posted
She’s been gone for like 4 pages now. Most of the cycle. Salt vote became a real vote without any contributions. That’s sus.

Reactions: 1 users
Since 3/4 of the people on this votes were just wolves in the last game where I voted out every one of them

I guess I'll take this vote as a compliment?

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Wait you got village vibes from a salt vote?
I'm getting village vibes from her tone in the four five posts she's made on this thread so far. Fluff, yes, but lighthearted and what I expect from village!mkg

Edited because I was wrong about number of posts

• Hmm
She’s been gone for like 4 pages now. Most of the cycle. Salt vote became a real vote without any contributions. That’s sus.

I feel like april's throwing a lot of people in the village pile and the reasoning isn't making a lot of sense to me

I'm getting village vibes from her tone in the four posts she's made on this thread so far. Fluff, yes, but lighthearted and what I expect from village!mkg
You’ve never seen wolf!mkg. None of us have.

Day 1: Wands At The Ready *FINAL* Vote Tally

Zenge (1) - mkg
Cyndia (3) - April, MsP, Mayo
Cray () -
Dina (1) - Moose,
AM (1) - , sunshine
MOOSE (0) -
Wondering (2) - AM,, , Dina
Mayo (4) - genny, zenge, , cyndia, cray
sunshine (1) - Wondering
MsP () -

13/13 @holdthemayo you are in the lead!

CHECK YO VOTES

wxbyvbv3wv0pea7onb5p.jpg

Yeet/Vote deadline closed at 7:30pm Eastern

I'd like to hear more from sunshine next cycle too because I thought she'd have more to talk about than the events of last game.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm getting village vibes from her tone in the four posts she's made on this thread so far. Fluff, yes, but lighthearted and what I expect from village!mkg

What would you expect from wolf!mkg though? We've never seen her wolf before

At the moment hard to tell if she's just busy irl, I've got no reason to think that she's hiding in wolf chat unless it keeps up for another cycle

this don't sit right with me tbh. @Animal Midwife has Cray played a lot of speed games?
Cray is usually on top of stuff and overanalyzing so idk why her excuse for moving off of Mayo was "i'm bad at speed games"
My ****ing excuse was not trusting someone to break the tie. I don't like to die in ties.

this don't sit right with me tbh. @Animal Midwife has Cray played a lot of speed games?
Cray is usually on top of stuff and overanalyzing so idk why her excuse for moving off of Mayo was "i'm bad at speed games"
I'm not sure off the top of my head. She just played one about a month ago, and I know she's played ones before that. Just not certain whether it's a lot or a more modest amount.

it felt opportunistic and I want to push her bc I get my best reads off her seeing how she reacts back to yeet votes

Pardon my french but that's BS. You're telling me my reaction to you yeeting me tells you whether I'm village or not?

I feel like april's throwing a lot of people in the village pile and the reasoning isn't making a lot of sense to me
Who is "a lot" of people? I think I've just said mkg

You’ve never seen wolf!mkg. None of us have.
I know, but right now there are sketchier people and I've got no good reason to sus mkg unless the inactivity keeps up

At the moment hard to tell if she's just busy irl, I've got no reason to think that she's hiding in wolf chat unless it keeps up for another cycle
I’m not saying IRL business isn’t a possibility. But she gave no indication of that and I certainly want to see more next cycle. Hiding a vote where you think no one will notice is a common wolf tactic.

It doesn’t look good.

You were voting for mayo, cyndi made a vote for mayo, no way does that make it a tie. You switching to cyndi from the person you were sus of thinking you had made a tie makes no sense.
I made a tie before I moved off.

Get off my dick

• Hmm
  • Haha
Who is "a lot" of people? I think I've just said mkg

Sorry, my use of the word a lot was an exaggeration

It's mkg and msp both of whom you've never seen wolf before that's confusing me