HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry, my use of the word a lot was an exaggeration

It's mkg and msp both of whom you've never seen wolf before that's confusing me
Yeah, that’s bugging me too.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Since I caught you as a wolf that way
I had a handful of people in my village pile and only two people in my wolf leans when you killed me N1 and I flipped village in the last game. I'm not understanding how that is my for sure wolf tell when it's NAI

Pardon my french but that's BS. You're telling me my reaction to you yeeting me tells you whether I'm village or not?
Yeah I feel it gives me some info. You haven’t contributed much else on thread thus far so its my only way of getting reads off you till you share more - how do you feel about mayo/wondering/cray right now?

And also, what the heck, I legit called mkg village and you're saying I have "a lot" in my village pile

Day 1

29ed6f0877d2ddfd0bb32edcbc050ec93538d96e_hq.gif

The wizards and witches were unsure of what to make of the discussion. They decided mayo was definitely suspicious (is it the pigeons??)

He shrugged. "I don't think this is a good idea. How about another time?"

No one has died.

13 Wizards/Witches

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Zenge142
3. @Dinashadow
4. @Cyndia
5. @Crayola227
6. @genny
7. @Aprilthearab
8. @MOOSEygoosey
9. @Ms Procrastinator
10. @mkg323
11. @WonderingStudent
12. @holdthemayo
13. @sunshinefl

It is Night 1! PM deadline closes in 30 minutes at 8pm Eastern (or sooner!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I had a handful of people in my village pile and only two people in my wolf leans when you killed me N1 and I flipped village in the last game. I'm not understanding how that is my for sure wolf tell when it's NAI
Which game did you wolf and I specifically caught you and voted you for clearing ppl for ridic reasons? That game

Members don't see this ad :)
Sooooo. @holdthemayo you gonna change that avatar back?

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I'd like to hear more from sunshine next cycle too because I thought she'd have more to talk about than the events of last game.
I was multitasking. And if you read deadchat then you saw I’m trying to talk less in general in WW period.

the Cray/Mayo/cyndia connection is weird. In that cray last minute switched from Mayo who she said she would like to flip to cyndia when Mayo was really on the line.

Alpha wolf?
If Mayo is the Alpha wolf, it’s interesting that he changed his avatar to a dead pidgin so fast. I guess it’s WIFOM but it’s interesting.

• Hmm
I was multitasking. And if you read deadchat then you saw I’m trying to talk less in general in WW period.

the Cray/Mayo/cyndia connection is weird. In that cray last minute switched from Mayo who she said she would like to flip to cyndia when Mayo was really on the line.
Okay, but speed games are a lot different than 36/12s. Each minute without posting is equal to an hour of not posting a regular game. It's also difficult to evaluate when you stay on a joke vote the whole cycle.

Who are you wolfreading out of this group?

The funny thing is... I haven't yet achieved my final form.

Wolves? Wanna give it a try with your night kill?
I think it might be best to explain ability because no wolves are touching you if you're village.

Reactions: 1 users
Which game did you wolf and I specifically caught you and voted you for clearing ppl for ridic reasons? That game
Emojis
Yeah I village read Zenge for a stupid reason as a wolf in that game and you called me out for it

Now, I'm just saying that I don't have a good reason to put MsP in my wolf pile right now, and that I'm village reading mkg. That's it

Defense of mkg noted.

I don't think of village mkg as a fluff poster.
Full disclosure I am hydrating, as strog would say. plus, I forgot I had a family dinner tonight, and with a no phones at the table policy I am just now catching up

• Angry
  • Care
This sounds 3p or a yeet avoidance wolf trying to make a ploy with the “come and get me wolves” act. Im just not sure which yet.

Okay, but speed games are a lot different than 36/12s. Each minute without posting is equal to an hour of not posting a regular game. It's also difficult to evaluate when you stay on a joke vote the whole cycle.

Who are you wolfreading out of this group?
Well cray is very sus
Cyndia some village cred
Mayo is some alpha wolf vs weirdo 3P. Maybe Cray is his 3P partner?

Yeah I feel it gives me some info. You haven’t contributed much else on thread thus far so its my only way of getting reads off you till you share more - how do you feel about mayo/wondering/cray right now?
I think cray may have been confused with the whole mayo thing. We did get valuable info though. Not sure what to make of Mayo. I don't think it's just a one time avoidance if he's egging on wolves. I don't see why wondering gained so much traction. Maybe I missed the post or something

If it doesn't die kill it twice

##### uncontingency yeet goose ####

###contingency yeet mayo ####

If you have lynch avoidance and don't reveal before deadline it's antivillage

Antivillage lynch avoidance use must die

• Hmm
Well cray is very sus
Cyndia some village cred
Mayo is some alpha wolf vs weirdo 3P. Maybe Cray is his 3P partner?
Why 3p partner over wolf partner? Also, do you think Cray would choose him to die over a village!Cyndia?

Emojis
Yeah I village read Zenge for a stupid reason as a wolf in that game and you called me out for it

Now, I'm just saying that I don't have a good reason to put MsP in my wolf pile right now, and that I'm village reading mkg. That's it
Has MKG been a wolf before? Don't really know how you are able to village read MKG with that many posts that are pretty fluffy

Has MKG been a wolf before? Don't really know how you are able to village read MKG with that many posts that are pretty fluffy
No. Just tone, I could be wrong but things are moving so fast that I've gotta start sorting people with what I've got