HP Speed WW 2021 Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1

29ed6f0877d2ddfd0bb32edcbc050ec93538d96e_hq.gif


The wizards and witches were unsure of what to make of the discussion. They decided mayo was definitely suspicious (is it the pigeons??)

He shrugged. "I don't think this is a good idea. How about another time?"

No one has died.


13 Wizards/Witches

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Zenge142
3. @Dinashadow
4. @Cyndia
5. @Crayola227
6. @genny
7. @Aprilthearab
8. @MOOSEygoosey
9. @Ms Procrastinator
10. @mkg323
11. @WonderingStudent
12. @holdthemayo
13. @sunshinefl

It is Night 1! PM deadline closes in 30 minutes at 8pm Eastern (or sooner!)​
 
I had a handful of people in my village pile and only two people in my wolf leans when you killed me N1 and I flipped village in the last game. I'm not understanding how that is my for sure wolf tell when it's NAI
Which game did you wolf and I specifically caught you and voted you for clearing ppl for ridic reasons? That game
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@sunshinefl any thoughts?
I'd like to hear more from sunshine next cycle too because I thought she'd have more to talk about than the events of last game.
I was multitasking. And if you read deadchat then you saw I’m trying to talk less in general in WW period.

the Cray/Mayo/cyndia connection is weird. In that cray last minute switched from Mayo who she said she would like to flip to cyndia when Mayo was really on the line.
 
I was multitasking. And if you read deadchat then you saw I’m trying to talk less in general in WW period.

the Cray/Mayo/cyndia connection is weird. In that cray last minute switched from Mayo who she said she would like to flip to cyndia when Mayo was really on the line.
Okay, but speed games are a lot different than 36/12s. Each minute without posting is equal to an hour of not posting a regular game. It's also difficult to evaluate when you stay on a joke vote the whole cycle.

Who are you wolfreading out of this group?
 
Which game did you wolf and I specifically caught you and voted you for clearing ppl for ridic reasons? That game
Emojis
Yeah I village read Zenge for a stupid reason as a wolf in that game and you called me out for it

Now, I'm just saying that I don't have a good reason to put MsP in my wolf pile right now, and that I'm village reading mkg. That's it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, but speed games are a lot different than 36/12s. Each minute without posting is equal to an hour of not posting a regular game. It's also difficult to evaluate when you stay on a joke vote the whole cycle.

Who are you wolfreading out of this group?
Well cray is very sus
Cyndia some village cred
Mayo is some alpha wolf vs weirdo 3P. Maybe Cray is his 3P partner?
 
Yeah I feel it gives me some info. You haven’t contributed much else on thread thus far so its my only way of getting reads off you till you share more - how do you feel about mayo/wondering/cray right now?
I think cray may have been confused with the whole mayo thing. We did get valuable info though. Not sure what to make of Mayo. I don't think it's just a one time avoidance if he's egging on wolves. I don't see why wondering gained so much traction. Maybe I missed the post or something
 
If it doesn't die kill it twice

##### uncontingency yeet goose ####

###contingency yeet mayo ####

If you have lynch avoidance and don't reveal before deadline it's antivillage

Antivillage lynch avoidance use must die
 
Emojis
Yeah I village read Zenge for a stupid reason as a wolf in that game and you called me out for it

Now, I'm just saying that I don't have a good reason to put MsP in my wolf pile right now, and that I'm village reading mkg. That's it
Has MKG been a wolf before? Don't really know how you are able to village read MKG with that many posts that are pretty fluffy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad