You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ice Cream WW Game Thread
Started by Lawpy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Who do you think is the other?I'd be willing to go no lynch as well though I think I'm at the point where I can't see a scenario where stagg is not a wolf
I can see stagg killing AM D1
I've also been thinking on the Sporty lynch, wondering if the MPM lynch was to get us to lynch genny, but at this point I really think you all are woofy so what do I know
Also since it's MYLO, I think its time: @genny who have you targeted and why?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I can hear the voices of the bored dead screaming about us no lynching in a game with long cycles lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's the thing is I'm unsure. If it's you or miz I'm ****ed. But between MsP and genny...I've got about equal reasons to hesitate to call each of them wolfy.Who do you think is the other?
I can see stagg killing AM D1
I've also been thinking on the Sporty lynch, wondering if the MPM lynch was to get us to lynch genny, but at this point I really think you all are woofy so what do I know
why? we have majority. all village just need to vote no lynch, we skip to a night cycle and then tomorrow we hash it out for the 36 hrs with better oddsI can hear the voices of the bored dead screaming about us no lynching in a game with long cycles lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I keep forgetting about majority lolwhy? we have majority. all village just need to vote no lynch, we skip to a night cycle and then tomorrow we hash it out for the 36 hrs with better odds
I’m the village blocker. Night 1 I blocked FTF. Night 2 I forgot to submit an action because sleep deprived bottle feeding kitten. Night 3 I blocked MPM.Also since it's MYLO, I think its time: @genny who have you targeted and why?
no lynch
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
no lynch
D4 Frozen Cream Lynch Tally
Mizzy () -
No lynch (4) - Pawsy, mizzy, genny, WZ
4/6
Majority!
Mizzy () -
No lynch (4) - Pawsy, mizzy, genny, WZ
4/6
Majority!
can we do a fast turn around?D4 Frozen Cream Lynch Tally
Mizzy () -
No lynch (4) - Pawsy, mizzy, genny, WZ
4/6
Majority!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Remember when we go into tomorrow not to vote too early because if you choose wrong wolves can hammer. We should come up with a voting order when day starts.
No one has died.
It is now Night 4.
Player Roster
3. @Ms Procrastinator
4. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @WildZoo
8. @genny
10. @Stagg737
13. @StayingPositive2017 (previously Coops)
Eaten
11. Navs, cherry and vanilla townie
2. AM, chocolate chip and unjester
6. Sporty, cotton candy and vanilla townie
9. Barky, mint chocolate chip and vanilla townie
0. FTFlushy, pistachio and vanilla townie
5. nyans, chocolate and mafia blocker
1. krasky, cookies and cream and vanilla townie
12. mpm/petmoosy, pumpkin and vanilla townie
can we do a fast turn around?
I'm ok with this but day close will be on Thursday 10 PM EST unless we hit majority earlier.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm fine with this as long as everyone else isI'm ok with this but day close will be on Thursday 10 PM EST unless we hit majority earlier.
yup. wasn't it you and mel who so successfully hammered ny's self vote?Remember when we go into tomorrow not to vote too early because if you choose wrong wolves can hammer. We should come up with a voting order when day starts.
So when is night close for this cycle?I'm ok with this but day close will be on Thursday 10 PM EST unless we hit majority earlier.
So when is night close for this cycle?
10 AM tomorrow but i can close early once i get everything
@Stagg737 do you prefer to be wolf or village?
Lol, is that even a question?
I'd be willing to go no lynch as well though I think I'm at the point where I can't see a scenario where stagg is not a wolf
I'm getting close to the same thing with you. If I were a wolf, who else would be in my pack?
I can see stagg killing AM D1
Nah, she's my favorite person to keep alive as a wolf. Having her hard clear me with her dying breath is almost as good as a win. Are we really going to try and do NKA though?
Because you think I should already know the answer or because you think it's a stupid question? If the second, can you just humor me?Lol, is that even a question?
I think no lynch vote can also be analyzed to some extent I guess. I played a game similar to this irl and something someone told me was that (in this case) the wolves always want the game to go fast because they have all the info and want the game to go by really fast so that the others don't have time to think. I think no lynch may have been in favor of wolves in this case.
I don’t really see this. Voting no lynch especially when not everyone agrees on who the wolf/wolves are buys another round of NKA at the very least.I think no lynch vote can also be analyzed to some extent I guess. I played a game similar to this irl and something someone told me was that (in this case) the wolves always want the game to go fast because they have all the info and want the game to go by really fast so that the others don't have time to think. I think no lynch may have been in favor of wolves in this case.
Because you think I should already know the answer or because you think it's a stupid question? If the second, can you just humor me?
Because you, and everyone who has played with me, should already know. Obviously I'd rather be a wolf.
So much for a fast turnaround😛
Last edited:
Night closed. Results pending.
Should I get out of my dubz tunnel? Have I been blinded by my obsession?!
If it's not dubz then its stagg or miz. Final answer.
If it's not dubz then its stagg or miz. Final answer.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gone and eaten is @StayingPositive2017 (previously Coops), Vanilla Ice Cream and a Vanilla Townie
It is now Day 5 and LYLO.Player Roster
3. @Ms Procrastinator
4. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @WildZoo
8. @genny
10. @Stagg737
Eaten
11. Navs, cherry and vanilla townie
2. AM, chocolate chip and unjester
6. Sporty, cotton candy and vanilla townie
9. Barky, mint chocolate chip and vanilla townie
0. FTFlushy, pistachio and vanilla townie
5. nyans, chocolate and mafia blocker
1. krasky, cookies and cream and vanilla townie
12. mpm/petmoosy, pumpkin and vanilla townie
13. Pawsy (previously Coops), vanilla and vanilla townie
****
Go Village!
****
Go Village!
****
Easy answer brain is concerned about the people that weren’t around yesterday (leading to long cycle?) but trap brain says that’s a trap.
Well this is boring.
Well this is boring.
You're boring.
So during my brief lunch break I'll post my thoughts to try and get things going again.
I feel somewhat better about Ms. P than everyone else. I want to go back and iso the last few days, because some of here posts felt weird. I could just be reading into those too much though. Right now I'm not sure about everyone else.
Genny made the PR claim, but we have no way to verify her claims unless she blocked someone last night who is still alive and they can confirm. On top of that she's felt off all game and didn't have any contributions early, so harder to look back and analyze earlier posts.
I had a Dubz tunnel early and felt like she was not herself, but I started feeling slightly better about her later. I still think her early play just feels off, and multiple dead villagers also felt she was off/sketchy. So again, want to go back and look into the last few days.
Miz has had a few posts that just really made me question where they were coming from and Paws also caught one or two of them. Plus I'm not sure I'm happy with the responses and she was the final vote on Nav which just doesn't sit right with me.
When I have more time I want to go back and look at VCA as well as how everyone remaining was interacting with each other. Either way, there's at least 1 wolf in the Genny, Dubz, Miz group and I want to see which two might make most sense with each other or if I need to re-evaluate Ms. P more closely.
I feel somewhat better about Ms. P than everyone else. I want to go back and iso the last few days, because some of here posts felt weird. I could just be reading into those too much though. Right now I'm not sure about everyone else.
Genny made the PR claim, but we have no way to verify her claims unless she blocked someone last night who is still alive and they can confirm. On top of that she's felt off all game and didn't have any contributions early, so harder to look back and analyze earlier posts.
I had a Dubz tunnel early and felt like she was not herself, but I started feeling slightly better about her later. I still think her early play just feels off, and multiple dead villagers also felt she was off/sketchy. So again, want to go back and look into the last few days.
Miz has had a few posts that just really made me question where they were coming from and Paws also caught one or two of them. Plus I'm not sure I'm happy with the responses and she was the final vote on Nav which just doesn't sit right with me.
When I have more time I want to go back and look at VCA as well as how everyone remaining was interacting with each other. Either way, there's at least 1 wolf in the Genny, Dubz, Miz group and I want to see which two might make most sense with each other or if I need to re-evaluate Ms. P more closely.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm still thinking stagg. Gonna try to reread with an open mind, but also kind of want to go with my gut. As far as voting order, my ideal would be: stagg, MsP, genny, miz, myself. But we can kind of hash that out.
Did you ever answer why you’ve got stagg as your top currently? I may have missed it. I’ve been having a hard time reconciling him as a wolf.I'm still thinking stagg. Gonna try to reread with an open mind, but also kind of want to go with my gut. As far as voting order, my ideal would be: stagg, MsP, genny, miz, myself. But we can kind of hash that out.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe could flip flop MsP and genny. I'm not sure. Need to look closer at genny's list but eh idk that she would fake a missed night submission instead of just claiming someone?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's a lot of process of elimination. I can't point to anything right now and say "Aha, wolfy!" but I haven't got anything to throw him in my village pot, while I've got things for the rest of you - problematic since there's two wolves, but I'll deal with that when I deal with it lolDid you ever answer why you’ve got stagg as your top currently? I may have missed it. I’ve been having a hard time reconciling him as a wolf.
The only other thing is that he's brought my name up multiple times all game but hasn't actually thrown a vote my way, and I feel like that's really weird.
It's a lot of process of elimination. I can't point to anything right now and say "Aha, wolfy!" but I haven't got anything to throw him in my village pot, while I've got things for the rest of you - problematic since there's two wolves, but I'll deal with that when I deal with it lol
The only other thing is that he's brought my name up multiple times all game but hasn't actually thrown a vote my way, and I feel like that's really weird.
You really have nothing for me being village but you have something for Genny other than the blocker claim? Or is that it? I haven't voted for you because I've had people who were as high or higher than you on my list and you weren't an option yesterday when I came back on. As much as I would have liked to vote for you, I wanted to avoid the 3-way tie at that point in the game and vote for someone I thought would actually flip wolf.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No I really don't. Is there something you've done that I should be considering?You really have nothing for me being village but you have something for Genny other than the blocker claim? Or is that it? I haven't voted for you because I've had people who were as high or higher than you on my list and you weren't an option yesterday when I came back on. As much as I would have liked to vote for you, I wanted to avoid the 3-way tie at that point in the game and vote for someone I thought would actually flip wolf.
I'll look back at voting stuff and progression, just feels odd to me when someone brings up my name but shies away from really pushing me. Kinda feels like you were gauging interest in a vote going my way but didn't want to head it yourself.
Already said what I have for genny - the blocker claim and my read of it off the top of my head. I've said she has seemed off all game, hard to parse that out from being busy unfortunately, but she is still a possibility. I just have a harder time choosing between her and MsP.
There's a wolf between stagg and dubz.
Anyways. I'm vanilla townie
My flavor's coffee Ice Cream. Flavors are probably NAI but I literally can't be a wolf.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Touché lolMy flavor's coffee Ice Cream. Flavors are probably NAI but I literally can't be a wolf.
Unless flavors were randomly assigned 😛
Do we know for a fact that the mods don't like chocolate ice cream?
Well, coffee is a mod and she changed her avatar to coffee Ice Cream so she must really like it (at least a little bit). Again, probably NAI.Touché lol
Unless flavors were randomly assigned 😛
Do we know for a fact that the mods don't like chocolate ice cream?
You know we should probably all start claiming. Village has at least one PR.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes but that doesn't mean it's not a wolf. Some mods specifically make things they like into wolves. Some mods just randomize in games like this. So I believe you're coffee ice cream, but it tells me nothing lolWell, coffee is a mod and she changed her avatar to coffee Ice Cream so she must really like it (at least a little bit). Again, probably NAI.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'd like to see stagg's claim before I say anything I think
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 186K