May 3, 2019
If we did not hear from Maryland till now means we are rejected ? or was that from the Midtown campus ?

Nov 7, 2019
Status
Other Health Professions Student
This may not happen, but i did want to let those interested in Mount Sinai Chicago that the hospital is going through quite some struggles financially and honestly don’t know if it will impact their residency programs. Just fyi.

Jan 14, 2018
Status
Attending Physician
Anyone heard from
1. Mercy Catholic Darby, Pa
2. Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine

Reactions: Leierlied
Oct 22, 2019
Status
Non-Student
Anyone information about Weiss memorial program in Chicago? .. how is the program and how is the interview day? Thanks in Advance

OnesteptogoisA

US IMG, 253, 230, CS Pass, 2011 Grad, 4 y USCE
Oct 25, 2019
Which center is better in your opinion:
1. St Joseph university medical center, NJ
2. Jersey Shore university medical center, NJ
3. Morristown medical center, NJ
Thanks!

Oct 1, 2019
Status
Medical Student
Which center is better in your opinion:
1. St Joseph university medical center, NJ
2. Jersey Shore university medical center, NJ
3. Morristown medical center, NJ
Thanks!
I don't know which is better of the other two but I think St. Joseph is the worst of the three.

Sep 22, 2019
Anyone heard from
1. Mercy Catholic Darby, Pa
2. Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine
I had an IV at WMU. Unfortunately I have no clue if they still have IVs left or not. IMO, It's a very friendly program and the people are amazing!!! Personally, it was my favorite in terms of environment and interpersonal relationships so far. The faculty/staff are very supportive, and it honestly felt like home to me (the people are lovely, and your pre-IV dinner won't be awkward at all, like most of them!) Tbh though... the fellowship and research opportunities aren't as great as with other more academic institutions. It is something to think about (but I certain;y wouldn't skip the opportunity to IV at this program!).

Last edited:

razeg

USMLE step 1 :256 USMLE step 2: 253 Cs: 1st attemp
2+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
any info about SUNY Downstate,
is it true their in house Cardiology fellowship do not offer J1 visa or take Imgs, even after those potential candidates have done thier residency @ SUNY Ds
also if any one had a look on Doximity
why think it is ranked so high above places like Buffalo , Oklahoma and Missouri Univ, any ideas about how this programs was able to get their above other places in NY .
lastly if anyone had an Interview there already, please let us know , how was the experiance , if it is a panel or private interview.

Sep 12, 2019
Status
Post Doc
Her credentials are 244/23x/pass all first attempt and she also needs a visa. No real research and has many months of usce cuz she's in a Caribbean school too.
Just learned from someone at UPMC that they’re “only interviewing IMGs with PhD and a lot of publications” they’ll say anything!

Oct 1, 2019
Status
Medical Student
Just learned from someone at UPMC that they’re “only interviewing IMGs with PhD and a lot of publications” they’ll say anything!
Haha I don't know how true that is. My friend has no publications and does not even have her MD yet so no PhD either. Or maybe she's the exception because she's the only one from my friend group who has an interview there.

Jul 10, 2019
Status
Medical Student
best of luck!! you have good credentials I hope more will come your way!!
Thanks, hope so! Just received the rejection from the institute I have been in. So heart broken...:1cry: it is said ”our applicant pool includes an unprecedented number of high caliber individual.” This year is hard!

Reactions: Bobbbyyyy
OP
Bobbbyyyy

Bobbbyyyy

2+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2015
Status
Medical Student
Can you please explain what he said?
I think Guto said the answer lies in your question itself.
I think your question was if coordinators answer their voice mails.
I think you also asked if coordinators are answering calls.

I think you asked a valid question. Even if you mentioned that coordinators are not answering calls or are not responding to voicemails, that’s your personal experience. You still have a valid question to ask others if they have had luck with coordinators answering phone calls and or responding to voicemails.

Maybe I dissected it incorrectly. I’ll go now.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Thanks, hope so! Just received the rejection from the institute I have been in. So heart broken...:1cry: it is said ”our applicant pool includes an unprecedented number of high caliber individual.” This year is hard!
Weill Cornel right? :( really upset me too