Immunology WW: Keep The Cat Alive Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nah. It's more fun to hear you try and say you aren't trying to get lupin lynched though you come back to her every time.

BTW. People had been online when I mentioned it and discussing. But I mentioned that and no one responded. So yup. Gonna question why
 
I thought it was funny you waited three minutes between presenting your theory and bitching that no one had responded to it. Those are the three minutes I mentioned. Literacy, it's a lovely thing.
Nope. Not holier than thou at all here.

Move along..nothing to see here. She said it's me that has that attitude
 
I thought it was funny you waited three minutes between presenting your theory and bitching that no one had responded to it. Those are the three minutes I mentioned. Literacy, it's a lovely thing.
Didn't you know that the last ten minutes of a lynch is actually slowed time? Like how cat years are much more than human years.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please show me another lynch where I "came back to Lupin". I don't care if you can find something to make "every time" sound reasonable, just show me one.
 
Well, sorry I missed lynch, was out doing things. Um, don't think I would have made any difference to this lynch. And now I'm going to go shower and go to bed. So I can work tomorrow.... yay, working is so much fun.... :yeahright:
 
Do need to add here that if we lynch Lupin and she's not the convert, it's only one cell left the actul convert needs to take out (though they'd be two nights away from getting there). So complications abound. 😕
Well now that it's out there, here are my thoughts on Lupin:
I don't think it's certain she isn't the convert, since Ny was rezzed HSC the same night she was killed, so there's no way to know whether or not the game would have ended there.
It would make sense for her to move out of LN either way, though. Either protect herself from the wolf until we knew she was needed (if village), or try to get close to Ny to take her out and end the thing (if wolf). I do believe, if she's the convert, she could win for the wolves tonight (move in and kill Ny), unless there are mechanics left I don't know about. Lotf and Aloha may want to block the Marrow to prevent that possibility.

Forgot for a second there, the Lotf/Aloha block doesn't stop wolf kills.

****, I think I want to lynch Lupin then?

Okay, assuming there aren't any rezzes left (I have no idea either way so I'm trying to think on the safe side):

Convert could be one of:
Lupes
Lotf
Teep
Dy
Rojo
Me

Wolves win by knocking out all NK and Killer T cells and undifferentiated HSCs.
If Lupin is the convert, she just needs to kill our last HSC. Could do so overnight.
If one of the others is the convert, they need two more kills, and would need to move out of the lymph to do so, exposing themselves.

Since our Chemo tx would let us kill cancer through lynch tomorrow, we could conceivably wait to see what Lupin does overnight, since if she killed Ny tonight we could all just lynch her tomorrow. But knowing that, she'd probably need to sit on the kill tonight to wait out the period the chemo is in effect. Then could kill Ny the following night and win the game.

We could ask her to move into the GIT overnight. Then if she hasn't, we could still lynch her in the morning. But if she has, she's two steps removed from being able to take Ny out. Buys us a day or two to figure out whether we want to lynch her (since she's a valuable player to lose if she isn't the convert).

This is what I consider an agenda as you try to set her up.
 
Ha, so trying to game solve, that's Wolfy. You're right Dy, I have an agenda. I have an agenda because every single villager has an agenda, since we have to, you know....think, and consider all the options and try not to lose the game.
 
Ha, so trying to game solve, that's Wolfy. You're right Dy, I have an agenda. I have an agenda because every single villager has an agenda, since we have to, you know....think, and consider all the options and try not to lose the game.
It's specific to one person.

You talk about even if we don't Lynch her today we should tomorrow

You try to set her up multiple times. If you don't understand why that's an agenda there's no explaining it to you
 
No one died.

I will once again repeat the importance of this lynch. We are very seriously approaching end game here. Consider all of the options. The villagers can do this, I have faith. You have a full day for discussion, use it wisely and accordingly.

Lynch close is set for 10 pm cst.
 
It's specific to one person.

You talk about even if we don't Lynch her today we should tomorrow

You try to set her up multiple times. If you don't understand why that's an agenda there's no explaining it to you
I said if we don't lynch her today we *could* still lynch her tomorrow. Seriously, you can't just make things up and then call them facts.

We need to consider what we could and could not do, and what could and could not happen, because if we don't, we "set it up" so we could walk into a game-ending play without doing anything to prevent it.
 
I said if we don't lynch her today we *could* still lynch her tomorrow. Seriously, you can't just make things up and then call them facts.

We need to consider what we could and could not do, and what could and could not happen, because if we don't, we "set it up" so we could walk into a game-ending play without doing anything to prevent it.
Well that's what you've been doing. And just because you used the word could doesn't mean the entire tone didn't convey should
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No one died.

I will once again repeat the importance of this lynch. We are very seriously approaching end game here. Consider all of the options. The villagers can do this, I have faith. You have a full day for discussion, use it wisely and accordingly.

Lynch close is set for 10 pm cst.

Any movements to note?
 
Two ways we could be at end game (careful here since I am obviously manipulating you all by discussing these hard and fast facts and the scenarios they allow for):

-Lupin is a villager Killer T, and DVMD is either a wolf or was unable to differentiate Ny into one of the cells we need to kill cancer. @DVMDream, if you are unable to get Ny into NK or Killer- T before lynch ends today, you may want to let us know, since lynching Lupin in that case might end the game
-Lupin is a convert and Ny is our last shot at killing cancer. If we don't lynch Lupin tonight, she can kill Ny overnight and end things.

I imagine NY and Dvmd can answer that question, and let us know which way we should go on Lupin.
 
Two ways we could be at end game (careful here since I am obviously manipulating you all by discussing these hard and fast facts and the scenarios they allow for):

-Lupin is a villager Killer T, and DVMD is either a wolf or was unable to differentiate Ny into one of the cells we need to kill cancer. @DVMDream, if you are unable to get Ny into NK or Killer- T before lynch ends today, you may want to let us know, since lynching Lupin in that case might end the game
-Lupin is a convert and Ny is our last shot at killing cancer. If we don't lynch Lupin tonight, she can kill Ny overnight and end things.

I imagine NY and Dvmd can answer that question, and let us know which way we should go on Lupin.
You have a giant glaring issue in your logic here. We mislynch today, and cancer gains strength meaning we need both cells to kill them. I can tell you that lynching me will not get you that win, and the game will go on for you miserable sobs.
 
You have a giant glaring issue in your logic here. We mislynch today, and cancer gains strength meaning we need both cells to kill them. I can tell you that lynching me will not get you that win, and the game will go on for you miserable sobs.
You're right, I didn't consider that we may need both cells together. If that's the case, yeah, lynching you could also lose the game.
 
Two ways we could be at end game (careful here since I am obviously manipulating you all by discussing these hard and fast facts and the scenarios they allow for):

-Lupin is a villager Killer T, and DVMD is either a wolf or was unable to differentiate Ny into one of the cells we need to kill cancer. @DVMDream, if you are unable to get Ny into NK or Killer- T before lynch ends today, you may want to let us know, since lynching Lupin in that case might end the game
-Lupin is a convert and Ny is our last shot at killing cancer. If we don't lynch Lupin tonight, she can kill Ny overnight and end things.

I imagine NY and Dvmd can answer that question, and let us know which way we should go on Lupin.

I think you should just go to bed and stop over thinking things. Come back at this tomorrow.
 
Honestly, whatever, I'm sick of trying to play this game when all it gets is snide comments from people who have made it clear game after game they dislike me.

I'll leave it to the people who would prefer to not think about things at all. Have fun guys.
 
Honestly, whatever, I'm sick of trying to play this game when all it gets is snide comments from people who have made it clear game after game they dislike me.

I'll leave it to the people who would prefer to not think about things at all. Have fun guys.
If you think I dislike you you're dead wrong. I don't like how you act towards me in games. But you and a certain other person have made it clear you've built up a persona of who I am and anything I do feeds into that persona. You think you're tired of it? I'm tired of being ganged up on by you 2.

I think you're tunneling this game. I'm trying to get you to think outside of lupin.

But you can believe whatever you want. You will anyway. Then you and she can gloat about how awful I am when all you've done is attack me over and over.
 
Honestly, whatever, I'm sick of trying to play this game when all it gets is snide comments from people who have made it clear game after game they dislike me.

I'll leave it to the people who would prefer to not think about things at all. Have fun guys.
nah, it is a part of the game to have competing theories. Everyone gets to evaluate what is said and formulate different thoughts on what is said. Wolves are the only ones that have all the info, so the rest of us have to deliberate and talk.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly, whatever, I'm sick of trying to play this game when all it gets is snide comments from people who have made it clear game after game they dislike me.

I'll leave it to the people who would prefer to not think about things at all. Have fun guys.

I have nothing against you, I just think you are caught up in a theory and need to step away for a bit and reevaluate tomorrow. That is all. No one is getting lynched tonight, so we are all safe to step away tonight and discuss further tomorrow.
 
Sorry guys, I'm having a **** night outside of the game and people putting words in my mouth got to me more than it usually does. Dy, I don't think you're awful, and I'm sorry if this all read as attacking you. I was trying to defend myself and I was irritated. I don't want you to think I think you're awful.
 
Sorry guys, I'm having a **** night outside of the game and people putting words in my mouth got to me more than it usually does. Dy, I don't think you're awful, and I'm sorry if this all read as attacking you. I was trying to defend myself and I was irritated. I don't want you to think I think you're awful.
Sorry to hear about your bad day. 🙁
X3A1ooU.gif
 
Who we have left:
Kam - can cancel lynch
raf - claims Treg (can't be lynched)
Teep - was an HSC when I was talking to him. not sure what he is now
rojo - APC, used him to get the antigen to kill
LOtF - claims transformed into Treg, lynch avoidance
Lupin - has been extremely forthcoming all game and coordinates to kill wolves
PBC
kcough
Aloha - can cancel lynch
nyanko

we need to share what we know about everyone at this point. fill in the blanks?
 
Who we have left:
Kam - can cancel lynch
raf - claims Treg (can't be lynched)
Teep - was an HSC when I was talking to him. not sure what he is now
rojo - APC, used him to get the antigen to kill
LOtF - claims transformed into Treg, lynch avoidance
Lupin - has been extremely forthcoming all game and coordinates to kill wolves
PBC
kcough
Aloha - can cancel lynch
nyanko

we need to share what we know about everyone at this point. fill in the blanks?

DVMD- chopped liver
 
Who we have left:
Kam - can cancel lynch
raf - claims Treg (can't be lynched)
Teep - was an HSC when I was talking to him. not sure what he is now
rojo - APC, used him to get the antigen to kill
LOtF - claims transformed into Treg, lynch avoidance
Lupin - has been extremely forthcoming all game and coordinates to kill wolves
PBC
kcough
Aloha - can cancel lynch
nyanko
dvmd - makes HSCs useful
 
Updated and edited:

No group:
Hmoo
- cat

PBC - vet student

BM:
DVMD - stuck in BM, orders development of HSCs, protected from death

Ny - NK resurrected as HSC

LN/Thymus: *Last kill here*
Kam
- Thymic Stromal Cell, sees when t cells enter the game, (possibly involved in development?), lynch avoidance

Lupin - killer t

Dy - T cell

LotF - HSC > Helper T (proof available) > Treg, AICs (shown in last LN block), unconvertable, cancels lynches

Teep - HSC > APC

Rojo - APC, (Dy and LotF got antigen from him)

BS empty
GIT:

Aloha - Treg, AICs, unconvertable, cancels lynches

Kcough - ?

Raf - mast cell, (evidence from FB death), moves during day?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
there is something super fishy about the T regulatory cells
I don't disagree. I have no idea why I was changed. It is what I am though.

I am a guaranteed unconvertable villager and I won't let you lynch me.

Check out my post above. Fill in the blanks. I have it in order of the roster, so our wolf should be in the LN. (I know Lupin moved to the BS, but this is accurate for the night of death).
 
So, I keep coming back to jojo being immunosuppressed for two days as soon as LoTF entering the node. guis was there, but I didn't see anything in FeLV write-up that would indicate it had that ability. No one has had it happen to them though before or after jojo. So maybe if we can figure that out, we have our cancer.
 
So, I keep coming back to jojo being immunosuppressed for two days as soon as LoTF entering the node. guis was there, but I didn't see anything in FeLV write-up that would indicate it had that ability. No one has had it happen to them though before or after jojo. So maybe if we can figure that out, we have our cancer.
I didn't do it, but that gives me a time to look for any other changes in roster. Anything else happen during that time? And what sort of cell could have immuno suppressed a single cell in that way?
 
So it looks like Night 9 was the beginning of the suppression, and the next night was stated when something very bad happened and is the likely conversion. LoTF says that she was able to activate off of rojo as of night nine, but the results were given to her weird. It took until the next day to get clarification if I read it right. We also still have the AM never got activated despite both her and LoTF saying they interacted with each other, which LoTF says she thinks is because she was the wrong kind of helper cell. It was then Night 11 that LoTF says she turned into the T-reg cell.