Inconceivable! The Official Princess Bride WW Thread

Started by Foxhunter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm still suspicious of JJ but since we now know there is a definite protective item out there (buttercup's crown mentioned by Dwin) I'm inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt for at least a little while longer.

I'm a bit suspicious of Dwin with the whole crown mishap. If you were able to use it successfully once why not a second time? Just a bit confusing to me. So lynch Dwin for now.

I'm just going to leave this here. . .

*******REMINDER*******
Please send any PM's to both foxhunter and myself. I know I've been slacky mcslacky pants, but still send them to both of us please!
 
Aww. This is the thanks I get for moving you into a group with people in it?

*sniff*

No one appreciates me.

Believe me no one feels worse about it than me...if you have something more firm than my gut feeling I'm all ears. . .

Just so this isn't understated. . . I have NOTHING firm on Samoa, just some things seemed off when we were in the same house.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Believe me no one feels worse about it than me...if you have something more firm than my gut feeling I'm all ears. . .

Just so this isn't understated. . . I have NOTHING firm on Samoa, just some things seemed off when we were in the same house.

What could possibly have seemed off? I don't recall doing much of anything until I got the horses. And since then I've just been consolidating groups.

lynch dwindlin for being suspicious of nothing.
 
Sorry it is St. Paddy's weekend, so we in Ireland celebrate all weekend long.... I have not been at my gaff much at all.....

Hmph.... not really sure who to lynch out of samoa or dwin.... as have been wavering on both really....

so for now...

lynch jj
 
Sorry, hit the button on accident before I explained. I happened upon some interesting information. I can't say devyn is a wolf, but I suspect she is not a simple audience member.
 
Not a simple audience member in terms of a role, or not a simple audience member in terms of being not human (ie another ROUS)?

Either. So she could have a positive role, I don't know. But again, based on what I heard I suspect she is not an audience member. And based on her posts I doubt if she has a role it is useful to the villagers.
 
Either. So she could have a positive role, I don't know. But again, based on what I heard I suspect she is not an audience member. And based on her posts I doubt if she has a role it is useful to the villagers.


Yes you are right I am not a simple audience member... I do have a role... a role that is very beneficial to villagers which I would rather not out unless I absolutely have to. Not sure why you would vote to lynch me based on me having a role....:eyebrow: of course there are going to be good roles in this game other than audience members.... HELLO MCFLY!
 
Sorry, hit the button on accident before I explained. I happened upon some interesting information. I can't say devyn is a wolf, but I suspect she is not a simple audience member.

Either. So she could have a positive role, I don't know. But again, based on what I heard I suspect she is not an audience member. And based on her posts I doubt if she has a role it is useful to the villagers.

Care to expand on this? I'm not willing to vote for a villager has a potential positive role for the villagers just because you worry that she isn't just an audience member. 😕 What posts are you talking about?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes you are right I am not a simple audience member... I do have a role... a role that is very beneficial to villagers which I would rather not out unless I absolutely have to. Not sure why you would vote to lynch me based on me having a role....:eyebrow: of course there are going to be good roles in this game other than audience members.... HELLO MCFLY!

Well at least now I trust my source. . .

Because what other information do we have? Do you have anything to suggest who may be a wolf? That was the one piece of info I had...that seemed better than a RNG.
 
Yes you are right I am not a simple audience member... I do have a role... a role that is very beneficial to villagers which I would rather not out unless I absolutely have to. Not sure why you would vote to lynch me based on me having a role....:eyebrow: of course there are going to be good roles in this game other than audience members.... HELLO MCFLY!

My feeling exactly. 👍
 
Care to expand on this? I'm not willing to vote for a villager has a potential positive role for the villagers just because you worry that she isn't just an audience member. 😕 What posts are you talking about?

What positive contributions has she made? I couldn't find any in the thread. She has said several times that she has no info to contribute and talked about feeling lost in terms of lynch votes.

Now I feel the same in terms of lynch votes, but at the same time, I'm an audience member, I have no role.
 
What positive contributions has she made? I couldn't find any in the thread. She has said several times that she has no info to contribute and talked about feeling lost in terms of lynch votes.

Now I feel the same in terms of lynch votes, but at the same time, I'm an audience member, I have no role.

Ummm... no offense... but the same could be said for you.... what positive contributions have you made? 😕😕😕

You have said multiple times you feel just as lost as I do as far as lynch votes go, so how does that make me guilty of being a wolf? and yet you are just an audience member so you are not guilty?

I don't think you have played many WWs so I will try to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but not all good roles would be seers. There is usually only one seer on the good side and then the wolf side would have one as well. I have a good role, but I am not a seer. I cannot contribute ideas for lynch votes anymore than you can as I have no way to investigate people and have yet to get an item to do so with either.
 
Ummm... no offense... but the same could be said for you.... what positive contributions have you made? 😕😕😕

You have said multiple times you feel just as lost as I do as far as lynch votes go, so how does that make me guilty of being a wolf? and yet you are just an audience member so you are not guilty?

I don't think you have played many WWs so I will try to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but not all good roles would be seers. There is usually only one seer on the good side and then the wolf side would have one as well. I have a good role, but I am not a seer. I cannot contribute ideas for lynch votes anymore than you can as I have no way to investigate people and have yet to get an item to do so with either.

I said I haven't contributed much, but I also don't claim to have a role. Again, does anyone have ANYTHING more substantial? If so let's have it, I'm all ears. . .

I am an audience member, the only loss in lynching me is numbers and the information I was given (though I did pass it on so not really totally lost since I figured I was getting lynched).
 
Sorry but being so aggressive and outing a potentially positive role on the thread is very wolfish to me.

lynch Dwin
 
I said I haven't contributed much, but I also don't claim to have a role. Again, does anyone have ANYTHING more substantial? If so let's have it, I'm all ears. . .

I am an audience member, the only loss in lynching me is numbers and the information I was given (though I did pass it on so not really totally lost since I figured I was getting lynched).

are you daft?!

having a role does not automatically give me access to information.... at this point I feel the need to lynch you on the basis of being a *****.... at least in the last WW game you made sense....

unlynch jj

lynch dwin
 
are you daft?!

having a role does not automatically give me access to information.... at this point I feel the need to lynch you on the basis of being a *****.... at least in the last WW game you made sense....

I get that. But I'll defend my position to lynch based on SOMETHING rather than a guess. The information that I got that lead to me correctly determining you weren't just an audience member was the ONLY concrete information I've seen during this lynch. . .

Hell, that includes my first lynch inclination.
 
I get that. But I'll defend my position to lynch based on SOMETHING rather than a guess. The information that I got that lead to me correctly determining you weren't just an audience member was the ONLY concrete information I've seen during this lynch. . .

Hell, that includes my first lynch inclination.

Ok then.... I'll just put this here...

I don't want to reveal too much, but I am pretty certain that devyn's role is not wolfy. I don't know the details but I feel pretty confident in "vouching" for her.
 
I saw it. It was clear already you weren't getting lynched. Didn't really feel the need to change my vote at that point.

And my post you quoted was likely being written at the time that went up also. . .again, not that it would have changed anything.

This doesn't really help convince anyone not to lynch you.... just saying....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry folks! Took a much longer nap than I anticipated. Results will be up when I get out of bed.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using SDN Mobile
 
Final lynch tally:
JJ (1)- swings, devyn
Samoa (1)- dwin, EC
Dwin (6)- TRH, samoa, krist, WTF, Philliab, devyn
Devyn (1)- dwin

You guys really love killing audience members, don't you?
You have killed dwin, just another innocent audience member.
I realized I haven't redistributed items yet, so I'll do that shortly.
It is now night 11, deadline is 1PM EST tomorrow unless FH wants to close out earlier. If I close it won't be until closer to 2, but I want all PM's by 1!

Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla -The Albino- 100% convertible.
5. krist
6. PP - Yellin, Chief Enforcer of Florin
7. swings
8. Dwin - Audience

The Fire Swamp
1. Lissarae06 the Original ROUS- maimer and conversion specialist
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle- Audience
4. cuitlamiztli- The King- 50% of Buttercup's protection.
5. FHbrother- the grandfather/narrator
6. D4L- audience
7. WTF
8. Samoa

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei - Buttercup
2. The LIS Reincarnated
3. devyn
4. FFM- Audience Member
5.wldlfstdnt
6. jjohnston

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru Vizzini- protector of wolves
2. Lupin- Audience member
4. Wolfspeaker - Miracle Max
5. kaydubs - Audience member


Guilder
1. orca2011- Audience Member
2.Kpowell- Audience Member
3.Alors- Impressive Clergyman- 4 roles potentially revealed.
4.RoJo -Audience Member
 
In case I die or am silenced, etc tonight, I just want to share that Dwin passed along some good info to me right before the deadline, and so my strong suspicions of wolves are: jjohnston, wldlfstdnt, potentially thatredhead. Nohika/phil/EC and LIS post-reincarnation have been quiet so I don't know one way or the other about them, but I would bet pretty good money that at least one of those three that I mentioned are wolfie :meanie:
 
ughhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyy people!
my top suspicion list is..
1. jjohnston, duh.
2. nohika
3. phillab
4. LIS
5. EC

Just in case anything happens AGAIN.
 
and a have a theory that lissa silenced me bc I had been pushing to vote for jj
not sure, but it's a thought..
 
Final lynch tally:
JJ (1)- swings, devyn
Samoa (1)- dwin, EC
Dwin (6)- TRH, samoa, krist, WTF, Philliab, devyn
Devyn (1)- dwin

You guys really love killing audience members, don't you?
You have killed dwin, just another innocent audience member.
I realized I haven't redistributed items yet, so I'll do that shortly.
It is now night 11, deadline is 1PM EST tomorrow unless FH wants to close out earlier. If I close it won't be until closer to 2, but I want all PM's by 1!

Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla -The Albino- 100% convertible.
5. krist
6. PP - Yellin, Chief Enforcer of Florin
7. swings
8. Dwin - Audience

The Fire Swamp
1. Lissarae06 the Original ROUS- maimer and conversion specialist
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle- Audience
4. cuitlamiztli- The King- 50% of Buttercup's protection.
5. FHbrother- the grandfather/narrator
6. D4L- audience
7. WTF
8. Samoa

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei - Buttercup
2. The LIS Reincarnated
3. devyn
4. FFM- Audience Member
5.wldlfstdnt
6. jjohnston

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru Vizzini- protector of wolves
2. Lupin- Audience member
4. Wolfspeaker - Miracle Max
5. kaydubs - Audience member


Guilder
1. orca2011- Audience Member
2.Kpowell- Audience Member
3.Alors- Impressive Clergyman- 4 roles potentially revealed.
4.RoJo -Audience Member

******************************
I haven't been paying too much attention...

but are these numbers right:

32 players started.
There are 12 left (1 of which has been reincarnated).
20 players are dead.
And only 2 wolves killled?

LMAO!


************************************
 
******************************
I haven't been paying too much attention...

but are these numbers right:

32 players started.
There are 12 left (1 of which has been reincarnated).
20 players are dead.
And only 2 wolves killled?

LMAO!


************************************

Womp Womp!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using SDN Mobile
 
*********************
As an "audience member" to this game... :laugh:

Just want to say that I am rooting for the wolves, why... because they have more fun and they are kicking butt.
**********************

🙁 oh be nice! have faith in us!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In case I die or am silenced, etc tonight, I just want to share that Dwin passed along some good info to me right before the deadline, and so my strong suspicions of wolves are: jjohnston, wldlfstdnt, potentially thatredhead. Nohika/phil/EC and LIS post-reincarnation have been quiet so I don't know one way or the other about them, but I would bet pretty good money that at least one of those three that I mentioned are wolfie :meanie:

LIS is in northern MN putting in very long days doing spays/neuters. I haven't touched my phone all day until now.

It's beyond me why I'm on anyone's suspicion list, but whatever. Lynch me if you'd like to lose another villager. At least I don't have a meaningful role.
 
I'm essentially certain that LIS is not a wolf. As with Devyn, I don't feel comfortable sharing that reasoning but if it comes down to life or death for me, I will. It is NOT in the interest of the villagers for me to share much detail, so I won't at this time but I would direct your suspicions elsewhere.

As for everyone else on the list (aside from LIS), they have all given me cause for suspicion at some point but with nothing really backing that information up and the wolves doing so well, I hesitate to lynch on purely suspicion alone. I'm hoping someone comes forward with information after the night cycle is over and we can lynch a (much needed) wolf.
 
Ok villagers, you lucked out on this one. Or at least you think you did...
No one has died.
It is now day 12 (I think). Lynch deadline is 9pm. Get to killin!

Cliffs of Insanity
1. nohika
2. Philliab
3. equineconstant
4. Escalla -The Albino- 100% convertible.
5. krist
6. PP - Yellin, Chief Enforcer of Florin
7. swings
8. Dwin - Audience

The Fire Swamp
1. Lissarae06 the Original ROUS- maimer and conversion specialist
2. That redhead
3. Minnerbelle- Audience
4. cuitlamiztli- The King- 50% of Buttercup's protection.
5. FHbrother- the grandfather/narrator
6. D4L- audience
7. WTF
8. Samoa

The Pit of Despair
1. dyachei - Buttercup
2. The LIS Reincarnated
3. devyn
4. FFM- Audience Member
5.wldlfstdnt
6. jjohnston

Castle of Florin
1. kakuru Vizzini- protector of wolves
2. Lupin- Audience member
4. Wolfspeaker - Miracle Max
5. kaydubs - Audience member


Guilder
1. orca2011- Audience Member
2.Kpowell- Audience Member
3.Alors- Impressive Clergyman- 4 roles potentially revealed.
4.RoJo -Audience Member