Iowa State C/O 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when we'll get more information on the preview days? I signed up for the one this weekend a few weeks ago at this point and I haven't gotten any additional info on where to go, parking, etc.
An email was sent out today with preview day info!

was it for both days or just the one this upcoming weekend
I originally signed up for the 1st weekend and changed it to the 2nd weekend a week later, which may be why I received it for this upcoming date. Here I’ll post a screenshot!

Attachments

• DA3321AF-874E-4B33-A8ED-273C1819E881.png
    DA3321AF-874E-4B33-A8ED-273C1819E881.png
    244.4 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: 1 user
Also OOS with no ranking posted.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m not the only one here obsessively refreshing the status page, jumping between the messaging page and status page, logging in and out, right?

I’m not the only one here obsessively refreshing the status page, jumping between the messaging page and status page, logging in and out, right?
I am doing the same! Mine has not updated

Reactions: 1 users
Did those who received a number get an email when it was posted?

So what are we all theorizing? It’s going from smallest to largest rank? Largest to smallest? Alphabetical order? VMCAS number order? Completely random just to throw the rest of us into an anxiety driven panic?

Reactions: 2 users
So what are we all theorizing? It’s going from smallest to largest rank? Largest to smallest? Alphabetical order? VMCAS number order? Completely random just to throw the rest of us into an anxiety driven panic?
It goes up to 236. In the past, they pull those off the waitlist starting with 1. Then 2, 3, and so forth. I don’t think it is alphabetical order or VMCAS number. I’m not sure why everyone hasn’t gotten theirs yet, but they may send them in waves!

It goes up to 236. In the past, they pull those off the waitlist starting with 1. Then 2, 3, and so forth. I don’t think it is alphabetical order or VMCAS number. I’m not sure why everyone hasn’t gotten theirs yet, but they may send them in waves!

i think they just mean the method behind how the numbers are being released!

i think they just mean the method behind how the numbers are being released!
I wonder what they will do with the spots that people rejected before the deadline? Will some people not get a rank on the alternate list and an acceptance instead?

I wonder what they will do with the spots that people rejected before the deadline? Will some people not get a rank on the alternate list and an acceptance instead?

i love that positive thinking hahahah fingers crossed!

this is very stressful idk why they would release them in partial chunks

this is very stressful idk why they would release them in partial chunks
it's probably being entered manually into your portal. so it might take a day or two to get your number. i don't think you can necessarily predict where you are on the waitlist based on when you get the number. it probably depends on how they parceled out the task.

I looked and dont have one either

I’m also still waiting for my rank! What is everyone’s number who has received theirs, if you don’t mind sharing?

i’m feeling nervous hahah all the posted ones are 1-46 currently

162/236 OOS. Does anyone know if this number is dynamic and changes over the next few weeks? How do we know where they are at for accepting?