-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
It's a WWildlife
Started by Packen
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
************************
WS is going to cause epileptic fits lol
**************************
WS is going to cause epileptic fits lol
**************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WS has the 'shrooms 🙁Is wolfspeaker stuck in the 60s or were magic mushrooms consumed?
Is this what you want?? I can PM you too 😀😀*************
Where's MY pm, moddy mod?!?!
**************
Get your PMs in peeps.
Is this what you want?? I can PM you too 😀😀
***********************
SOV is a nicer mod.. he answered my question 😀
soo uh... disregard this message
***********************
***********************
SOV is a nicer mod.. he answered my question 😀
soo uh... disregard this message
***********************
TW has cracked under the PM pressure. It must be true, because she called me a "nice mod". We all know that can't be right. 🙄
TW has cracked under the PM pressure. It must be true, because she called me a "nice mod". We all know that can't be right. 🙄
**********
I said nicer
Not nice.
Old man 🙄 you need to keep your bifocals on you at all times!
***********
lynch people who think their busy lives are more important than sending in WW PMs.
I am heading back to Philly shortly. Probably won't be able to close night until 7pm-8pm.
I am heading back to Philly shortly. Probably won't be able to close night until 7pm-8pm.
Just caught up ...sorry...readjusting to US life! Needed to get in some driving, riding, and sunshine!!🙂
And Jam...

I'm guessing she is wolf...and that wolves are diseases? Otherwise, why would there be that antibacterial/viral items??
I dunno...that's just my take on the situation. And if she is truly wolf/not neutral then 😀...she has been eradicated!!!!
And Jam...


I'm guessing she is wolf...and that wolves are diseases? Otherwise, why would there be that antibacterial/viral items??
I dunno...that's just my take on the situation. And if she is truly wolf/not neutral then 😀...she has been eradicated!!!!
Finally caught up. Holy crap and a half this game is confusing.
Also I know that it was not expressly said that Jam was team wolf or some third party, but we have to assume from her slip up that Jam was definitely team wolf. Bacteria are life forms. Viruses are (Arguably) life forms. Perhaps even a endoparasite. We are *probably* looking for more prokaryotes/viruses/protists. I dont have much of an insight on this stuff, but it appears that everyone else who is identified is a higher level creature. And really isn't all of these higher level creatures just food and reproduction vessels to low level creatures. If something is going to be at war with us, its probably coming from the bottom of the evolutionary food chain rather than some "wolf" or other highly evolved predator.
But thats just my two cents.
Also I know that it was not expressly said that Jam was team wolf or some third party, but we have to assume from her slip up that Jam was definitely team wolf. Bacteria are life forms. Viruses are (Arguably) life forms. Perhaps even a endoparasite. We are *probably* looking for more prokaryotes/viruses/protists. I dont have much of an insight on this stuff, but it appears that everyone else who is identified is a higher level creature. And really isn't all of these higher level creatures just food and reproduction vessels to low level creatures. If something is going to be at war with us, its probably coming from the bottom of the evolutionary food chain rather than some "wolf" or other highly evolved predator.
But thats just my two cents.
Back from dinner..... seems the game has not moved....🙁
Odd twist with Jam and her somehow violating her role - seems to me that if she was a wolf - she would be allowed to cheer for the wolves after her death..... so from the fact that she was in trouble for doing so makes me think she might not have been a wolf..... hmmmmmm.... just a thought. Still think that her using an item the first night when she had no idea what it did was a ridiculously bad idea.
I dunno - this came is fecking confusing as all hell.
Odd twist with Jam and her somehow violating her role - seems to me that if she was a wolf - she would be allowed to cheer for the wolves after her death..... so from the fact that she was in trouble for doing so makes me think she might not have been a wolf..... hmmmmmm.... just a thought. Still think that her using an item the first night when she had no idea what it did was a ridiculously bad idea.
I dunno - this came is fecking confusing as all hell.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure where SOV is, but just submitted my report with only a few minutes to spare, but it is submitted!!! So I will start compiling things and start getting night sorted out (unless Papa Mod says otherwise). So I better find ALL night PMs in my inbox, or off the magical wizard of RNG I will go 😀
Not sure where SOV is, but just submitted my report with only a few minutes to spare, but it is submitted!!! So I will start compiling things and start getting night sorted out (unless Papa Mod says otherwise). So I better find ALL night PMs in my inbox, or off the magical wizard of RNG I will go 😀
**************************************
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr do you want to tally up the votes in our game??

methinks you guys play favorites
*****************************************
**************************************
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr do you want to tally up the votes in our game??
methinks you guys play favorites
*****************************************
We have no favorites, how many times do I have to tell you we love (to torture
as packen implied... night is closed results pending.
Do not discuss results until all results are posted... blah blah blah.
Any PMs not received will not be read because we can't read what isn't there. and then Mod will use imagination to most screw the person who didn't send it.
Do not discuss results until all results are posted... blah blah blah.
Any PMs not received will not be read because we can't read what isn't there. and then Mod will use imagination to most screw the person who didn't send it.
In a world of waiting... waiting... .waiting... players and mods all know what that is about. And that was what night 2 was about. There are 2 key players involved and one inanimate object...
There is one player who is being quite cowardly, and that is where the inanimate object is involved. You see, this player is spending the night holed up inside a cave. That's right folks. A cave. Somehow, no one knows where the entrance to this cave is, but they all want to find the creature inside, whatever she may be. There is not just one creature looking for her, not two or even three, but FIVE creatures are milling around this area trying to find their way in. But what are their motives? Curiosity? Violence? Friendship? Proselytizing? Who the heck knows... all I can say is that whatever their motives, they end the night in wretched frustration stuck in traffic during a thunderstorm.... Oops, sidetracked there. Suffice it to say, the cave was dullsville tonight.
Off in another part of world lies a wounded creature licking her - you guessed it- wounds. Skin is sloughing off from burns. It is really quite disgusting, unless you are into that sort of thing. She too has attracted a crowd - albeit smaller. She has a greek god friend who has provided her with a little protection for the night, and she too makes it through the night unscathed, although perhaps not entirely incognito!
So there it is folks.... traffic... thunderstorms.... caves... and fire.....
No one died (except maybe of boredom).
Get off your butts and lynch the hell out of someone. Mods want their blood!
It is Day 3 . You have until 11:30pm EST to lynch someone.
Night 3 will end at 6am EST so send in your night PMs NOW with contingencies. Better 2 messages than none.
There are STILL 17 creatures left.
The Wild Blue Yonder
1- nohika
2- orca2011
3- wildcatj
4- Wolfspeaker
5- zanydogz
The Seven Seas
1-Jamr0ckin SARS Coronavirus
2- PP White-tailed Deer
3- nordicat
4- DSmoody
5- Trematode
The Living Desert
1- devyn
2- DVM
3- SnS
4- abber Grizzly (Brown) Bear
5 - DocEspana
The Rugged Mountain
1- sheeps
2- Orcagirl
3- cuitlamiztli
4-kaydubs
There is one player who is being quite cowardly, and that is where the inanimate object is involved. You see, this player is spending the night holed up inside a cave. That's right folks. A cave. Somehow, no one knows where the entrance to this cave is, but they all want to find the creature inside, whatever she may be. There is not just one creature looking for her, not two or even three, but FIVE creatures are milling around this area trying to find their way in. But what are their motives? Curiosity? Violence? Friendship? Proselytizing? Who the heck knows... all I can say is that whatever their motives, they end the night in wretched frustration stuck in traffic during a thunderstorm.... Oops, sidetracked there. Suffice it to say, the cave was dullsville tonight.
Off in another part of world lies a wounded creature licking her - you guessed it- wounds. Skin is sloughing off from burns. It is really quite disgusting, unless you are into that sort of thing. She too has attracted a crowd - albeit smaller. She has a greek god friend who has provided her with a little protection for the night, and she too makes it through the night unscathed, although perhaps not entirely incognito!
So there it is folks.... traffic... thunderstorms.... caves... and fire.....
No one died (except maybe of boredom).
Get off your butts and lynch the hell out of someone. Mods want their blood!
It is Day 3 . You have until 11:30pm EST to lynch someone.
Night 3 will end at 6am EST so send in your night PMs NOW with contingencies. Better 2 messages than none.
There are STILL 17 creatures left.
The Wild Blue Yonder
1- nohika
2- orca2011
3- wildcatj
4- Wolfspeaker
5- zanydogz
The Seven Seas
1-
2- PP White-tailed Deer
3- nordicat
4- DSmoody
5- Trematode
The Living Desert
1- devyn
2- DVM
3- SnS
5 - DocEspana
The Rugged Mountain
1- sheeps
2- Orcagirl
3- cuitlamiztli
4-kaydubs
Last edited:
No kidding! And please tell me someone saw something like orcagirl did yesterday?woo!!! we all made it!!! 🙂 Caves, Greek gods, burns...It sounds like we were very, VERY lucky.
Well, no news is good news.
I have to go to bed now. Will check the thread and post my lynch when I get up.
Trema if you're still on the lynch ends in 3 hours.
No kidding! And please tell me someone saw something like orcagirl did yesterday?
I think I still have the flashlight. I wasn't able to use it last night because being wounded blocked any night actions I might have, like using the item. Sorry.
Trema if you're still on the lynch ends in 3 hours.
Might have to stay silent for this lynch unfortunately.
I have to get up super early for work.
I do not have the time to check in with people to see what they have uncovered.
I have got NOTHING. 🙁
Devyn's been pretty open in PMs so far so I dunno. I'm going to skim through the thread and see if anything jumps out and will break out the RNG if nothing does.Sounds like we did get lucky. Thanks to whoever the protector was. I didn't receive a pm so I'm assuming I wasn't attacked. I'm still super confused. I know we had information last lynch, but I have NOTHING now. RNG says to lynch devyn.
Not what I wanted to hear 🙁I think I still have the flashlight. I wasn't able to use it last night because being wounded blocked any night actions I might have, like using the item. Sorry.
Jetlag seems to be winning tonight, so i'm gonna go with the RNG cuz I got nothing else, sorry y'all:
Lynch Zany
😴
Lynch Zany
😴
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sounds like we did get lucky. Thanks to whoever the protector was. I didn't receive a pm so I'm assuming I wasn't attacked. I'm still super confused. I know we had information last lynch, but I have NOTHING now. RNG says to lynch devyn.
I'll second that.
Something about devyn's last post seemed like she was trying a bit too hard to play the 'thoughtful villager' role.
Lynch Devyn.
PS: I figured I'd be dead by now out of spite.
lynch vote
devyn 2 (orcaG, dsmoody)
zany 1 (SnS)
Lynch deadline is less than 3 hours... 11:30pm.. PM deadline is 6am, so send in your PMs (with contingencies if necessary).
devyn 2 (orcaG, dsmoody)
zany 1 (SnS)
Lynch deadline is less than 3 hours... 11:30pm.. PM deadline is 6am, so send in your PMs (with contingencies if necessary).
Last edited:
Devyn's been pretty open in PMs so far so I dunno. I'm going to skim through the thread and see if anything jumps out and will break out the RNG if nothing does.
Not what I wanted to hear 🙁
I'll happily RNG again or change if someone has a better idea.
Also I have the flashlight again tonight. I can possibly use it again. However, I got a message it might be running out of battery. It did give us good information last time, and I am thinking of using it. I just don't want anyone upset if it runs out.
Yay!!! No deaths last night!!!!! 😀
I want to know why 5 people were so keen on targeting me last night???? 😕
What is your beef with me?! And really I highly doubt all of those were wolves so why were there villagers out to get me as well????
Makes me wonder with the people voting to lynch me now.... you could have very well been the ones after me last night....
I want to know why 5 people were so keen on targeting me last night???? 😕
What is your beef with me?! And really I highly doubt all of those were wolves so why were there villagers out to get me as well????

Makes me wonder with the people voting to lynch me now.... you could have very well been the ones after me last night....

Yay!!! No deaths last night!!!!! 😀
I want to know why 5 people were so keen on targeting me last night???? 😕
What is your beef with me?! And really I highly doubt all of those were wolves so why were there villagers out to get me as well????
Makes me wonder with the people voting to lynch me now.... you could have very well been the ones after me last night....![]()
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT....
Today is predator day.
Predator day rules are in effect.
I repeat ....
Today is predator day.
Predator day rules are in effect.
That is all.
Today is predator day.
Predator day rules are in effect.
I repeat ....
Today is predator day.
Predator day rules are in effect.
That is all.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT....
Today is predator day.
Predator day rules are in effect.
I repeat ....
Today is predator day.
Predator day rules are in effect.
That is all.
The fuuuuu.....?!

Yay!!! No deaths last night!!!!! 😀
I want to know why 5 people were so keen on targeting me last night???? 😕
What is your beef with me?! And really I highly doubt all of those were wolves so why were there villagers out to get me as well????
Makes me wonder with the people voting to lynch me now.... you could have very well been the ones after me last night....![]()
I just want to say I promise I'm not one of the ones after. I really did RNG your name.
unlynch devyn
Gonna go a different way lynch DSM
Also what's with this predator effect. Does that mean predator animals, like the grizzly can just randomly attack? If so I'm scared.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT....
Today is predator day.
Predator day rules are in effect.
I repeat ....
Today is predator day.
Predator day rules are in effect.
That is all.
I don't think I like the sound of this...
I just want to say I promise I'm not one of the ones after. I really did RNG your name.
unlynch devyn
Gonna go a different way lynch DSM
Also what's with this predator effect. Does that mean predator animals, like the grizzly can just randomly attack? If so I'm scared.
There we go. That's what I was expecting.
Same question here. I'm not sure what 'predator day' means.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Seriously 🙄 I am just trying to figure out why I am a huge target for people in this game on the 2nd night...
I have nothing to protest.... you lynch me - you lynch a villager.
I voted 3rd in the last lynch to lynch Jam (a supposed wolf) - you did not vote at all...

Also what's with this predator effect. Does that mean predator animals, like the grizzly can just randomly attack? If so I'm scared.
I have no idea.... but it does not sound good.....

Wow, it sounds like we protected the right person last night. Way to go whoever is protecting!
5 people(wolves? villagers?) were looking for the same person last night, who was in a cave?
I have finally lost those blasted shrooms.
Can't believe that was the first item I get this game. 🙄 I wasn't trying to give y'all seizures, I promise!
I don't have any information. 🙁 I don't like having to use RNG, so I'm going to wait a bit to see if anybody has any info. If not, then I guess I will have to RNG. Hopefully, we are as lucky as yesterday! (Jam was a wolf? Yes, no? If anot, she sounded like a wolf sympathizer, which is no bueno anyways, so good riddance!)
5 people(wolves? villagers?) were looking for the same person last night, who was in a cave? I have finally lost those blasted shrooms.
Can't believe that was the first item I get this game. 🙄 I wasn't trying to give y'all seizures, I promise!I don't have any information. 🙁 I don't like having to use RNG, so I'm going to wait a bit to see if anybody has any info. If not, then I guess I will have to RNG. Hopefully, we are as lucky as yesterday! (Jam was a wolf? Yes, no? If anot, she sounded like a wolf sympathizer, which is no bueno anyways, so good riddance!)
you did not vote at all...![]()
Having gainful employment is generally a valid excuse to be tardy for internet games.
Predator day. What?? 😕
Why? Because you're a noob?There we go. That's what I was expecting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch vote
devyn 1 (dsmoody)
zany 1 (SnS)
DSM 1 (orcagirl)
Lynch deadline is less than 2.5 hours... 11:30pm.. PM deadline is 6am, so send in your PMs (with contingencies if necessary).
Waffle-o-meter: 1
And DSM, I am disappointed in the lack of MEMEs so far from you. Unleash the kraken!
devyn 1 (dsmoody)
zany 1 (SnS)
DSM 1 (orcagirl)
Lynch deadline is less than 2.5 hours... 11:30pm.. PM deadline is 6am, so send in your PMs (with contingencies if necessary).
Waffle-o-meter: 1
And DSM, I am disappointed in the lack of MEMEs so far from you. Unleash the kraken!
Well DSmoody followed my vote, which was a RNG, with only one other vote up. Usually people try to RNG on their own so early in a lynch.
Also I have decided to use the flashlight if no one objects.
I finally googled RNG.
This thread makes 50% more sense now.
lynch vote
devyn 1 (dsmoody)
zany 1 (SnS)
DSM 1 (orcagirl)
Lynch deadline is less than 2.5 hours... 11:30pm.. PM deadline is 6am, so send in your PMs (with contingencies if necessary).
Waffle-o-meter: 1
And DSM, I am disappointed in the lack of MEMEs so far from you. Unleash the kraken!
Told you I had my waffles for breakfast!

Why? Because you're a noob?
Nah. I think I've thread-bombed pretty much everyone on pre-vet at one time or another.
I figured folks would jump at the chance to fictionally kill me in the name of Revenge.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 76K