Jurassic Park WW Game Official Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

**********************************
I think someone needs to get more shaving cream and bring me back! :laugh:
**********************************


*************************************************************
I agree!!! Bring us back - you could use the help 😛
***********************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not!! 😀😉😛

***************************************************************
all%2520p%2520meme.jpg

**********************************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sheepdopsu had ripped Nordicat's ruined list from the tree and copied it carefully as the rain died down. "The info might still be good," he said grimly as he worked on his task. "There's no reason to think they're not trying to throw us off." A few lines had run too much to read, but the students were able to recreate them with reasonable accuracy.

They considered it carefully as they began their deliberations. Was Nordicat's theory that two Rogue Dinosaurs were left valid? They all cautiously agreed that it was. TigerWillow then pulled out the list that they had all made the previous night (arguments for and against the innocence of each remaining student) and began to discuss who was the most suspicious.

The majority vote eventually came to orca2011.

You have lynched orca2011, a student.


There are 6 players left.

Team Stegosaurus
3. Trematode

Team Triceratops
4. ky261682

Team Brachiosaurus
1. TigerWillow
4. dyachei

Team Compsognathus
4. sheepdogpsu
3. jjohnston


List of the dead
hedgiehog -- student
squirrlesrule -- Computer Programmer
bbeventer -- Dilophosaurus (Rogue Dinosaur)
shortnsweet -- Computer Hacker
fromthebox -- Velociraptor (Rogue Dinosaur)
WTF -- student
nyanko -- Game Warden
kakurubird -- student
sooprnova -- Spinosaurus (Rogue Dinosaur)
CorporateFatCat -- student
krist -- student
alaskandream -- Tyrannosaurus (Rogue Dinosaur)
NStarz -- student
Katie8 -- Ceratosaurus (Rogue Dinosaur)
Devyn -- student
Kaydubs -- Big Game Hunter
Nordicat -- student
orca2011 -- student


It is now Night 11. You have until 2pm CST to get your PMs in. Contingency actions will be accepted if needed.
 
Last edited:
***************************************************************
:annoyed: :smack: :slap: :bang:😡 🙁 The 7 stages of a dead students thoughts when the
group lynches another innocent!
****************************************************************
 
**********************************


Someone is partaking in the drinking festivities early! 😛
**********************************

Yeah sorry guys I was out drinking last night and I got more drunk than intended😀. I'm kind of mad now because I felt pretty strongly that orca was a student and I would have defended her.
 
I think I might have figured something out but need to go to work.

Can someone list the times where there were TWO deaths or a death NOT seemingly by a rogue dino?
 
As a reminder to all remaining players, any game-related statements made by -- or information provided by -- dead players should be disregarded.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TW: I'm not attacking you personally. I did not think orca was a wolf which was why I voted for dyachei. People trusted DVMDream until the end last game and look what happened. I really don't know if dyachei is a wolf or not but I had a feeling it was more likely orca was a student. I'm basically playing a feeling game now.
 
Krist's death on night 7 was less gruesome than the others. That was also the night CFC died. Nights 4 and 6 had no deaths. Night 5 nyanko died and jjohnston came back. Nordicat's death wasn't very gruesome either.
 
Wasn't there a time when two people died before the Krist and Nordicat incident?

And for the record, I already knew about night with Krist. So that wasn't added info
 
****************************************
Looks like this one's gonna come down to the wire :corny:. Go get those dinos students
****************************************
 
Wasn't there a time when two people died before the Krist and Nordicat incident?

And for the record, I already knew about night with Krist. So that wasn't added info

No, not before night 7.

Night 1- hedige, 2-squirrels, 3-shortnsweet

And sorry if you already know this, but there is no reason to be snarky.
 
I didn't think I was being snarky? I was just saying that what devyn said didnt hurt THAT much.
Wasn't directed towards you
 
I can see how it read that way though. Sorry! I'm working right now so im not fully thinking out what I write down.
 
The sun and humidity were back with a vengeance, and so the students cautiously made their way to the natural shelter they had utilized during the previous day's rains. Dyachei was the last student to arrive. She glanced around worriedly. "Has anyone seen TigerWillow? She didn't meet me this morning like usual."

They shook their heads frantically. "Let's split up the search again," Trematode told them quickly. Something dripped onto her cheek and she wiped it away. Her eyes widened in confusion as the others gasped in shock and stared at her. "What is it?" she asked. Trematode looked at her hand and screamed.

It was smeared with blood.

The students looked at the tree above her in horror. TigerWillow had been tossed carelessly into the branches. Her list, like Nordicat's, was pinned to the tree below her with a bone, a question mark smeared across it in blood.


TigerWillow, a student, has been killed by the Rogue Dinosaurs.


There are 5 players left.

Team Stegosaurus
3. Trematode

Team Triceratops
4. ky261682

Team Brachiosaurus
4. dyachei

Team Compsognathus
4. sheepdogpsu
3. jjohnston


List of the dead
hedgiehog -- student
squirrlesrule -- Computer Programmer
bbeventer -- Dilophosaurus (Rogue Dinosaur)
shortnsweet -- Computer Hacker
fromthebox -- Velociraptor (Rogue Dinosaur)
WTF -- student
nyanko -- Game Warden
kakurubird -- student
sooprnova -- Spinosaurus (Rogue Dinosaur)
CorporateFatCat -- student
krist -- student
alaskandream -- Tyrannosaurus (Rogue Dinosaur)
NStarz -- student
Katie8 -- Ceratosaurus (Rogue Dinosaur)
Devyn -- student
Kaydubs -- Big Game Hunter
Nordicat -- student
orca2011 -- student
TigerWillow -- student


It is now Day 12. You have until 8pm CST or a plurality of 3 to lynch one player. Contingency votes will be accepted as needed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********

AND it looks like no ones upset that im gone!

Fine then. I'll haunt you guys.

OoooooooooooooooooOooooooOooooo

***************