Jurassic Park WW Game Official Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********************************
katie8: hid her role really well, ate LOTS of yummy students. Lasted pretty far. Great all-around Dino with impressively sharp claws.
**********************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TW: pros: had goggles and brought down FTB, jeep during possible conversion night, gave info for test to catch alaskandream
Cons: led the lynch for wtf (even though theory had validity), stood up for dyachei (possible conversion Dino?), hasnt been killed yet (sorry for living! 😡)[/QUOTE]

Nordicat: pros: helped out alaskandream
cons: has voted for a few villagers

Ky2####:pros: protected the entire Team Triceratops with the T-Rex Urine, FTB voted to lynch her on first day
Cons: ??? (conversion?)
 
**************************************************************
Here is my list to help! 😀

TW:
pros: has fun initials - I call her Time Warner (don't ask) :laugh:
Cons: doesn't drink enough or frequent the pub enough
smiley-eatdrink005.gif


Nordicat: pros: has good meme avatar changes - also has nickname of Nordidog
cons: doesn't let me use her memes, so have to create my own - but actually better that way 😛

Trem: pros: fun to play wolves with in last game, name reminds me of a toad
320.gif

cons: busy working a lot & not actually a toad 🙁

Orca: pros:likes whales
387.gif

cons: easy to confuse with other Orcagirl

Sheeps:
pros:sheepdogs, of course
dog-graphics-old-english-sheepdog-711726.gif

cons: constantly being confused with a female, pretty sure he is male - sad for him 🙁

Dyachei:
pros: the mayor & a great mod person
cons: I am most likely pronouncing her username wrong, but that is ok - it sounds good in my head 😛

I hope that was helpful!
***************************************************************
 
***************************
Hehe I like devyns list the best!
***************************
 
***************************
Hehe I like devyns list the best!
***************************
👍👍
NordiDog...*lol* I was actually gonna ask the admins if they could somehow change it to Nordicat, cuz I never capitalize the C anymore, and now everyone says "Nordi," which just sounds like a fat slug or the ugly relative of someone named Morty/Mortimer.. Boo hoo hoo.
 
Time Warner??? Really
Anytime I spell out "the" on my phone, it comes out TW

************************************************************
yeah well it was a cable company back in the states - I have no idea why it
comes to my brain, but it does and now it has stuck :laugh:

Better than what I call WTF all the time. 😱 😆
**************************************************************
 
************************************************************
Better than what I call WTF all the time. 😱 😆
**************************************************************

************************************
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
**********************************
katie8: hid her role really well, ate LOTS of yummy students. Lasted pretty far. Great all-around Dino with impressively sharp claws.
**********************************

****************************
you woulda been dead on day 6 arggghhhh :meanie:


......if i wasn't dead on night 5 🙁
****************************
 
****************************
you woulda been dead on day 6 arggghhhh :meanie:


......if i wasn't dead on night 5 🙁
****************************

******************************
Good thing I ate you when I did! :laugh: I think the Dino's had some luck there!
******************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**************************************************************
Sheeps: [/B][/U]pros:sheepdogs, of course
dog-graphics-old-english-sheepdog-711726.gif

cons: constantly being confused with a female, pretty sure he is male - sad for him 🙁

***************************************************************


Awesome😀 And yes I am a guy.
 
TW: pros: had goggles and brought down FTB, jeep during possible conversion night, gave info for test to catch alaskandream
Cons: led the lynch for wtf (even though theory had validity), stood up for dyachei (possible conversion Dino?), hasnt been killed yet (sorry for living! )[/QUOTE]

Nordicat: pros: helped out alaskandream
cons: has voted for a few villagers

Ky2####😛ros: protected the entire Team Triceratops with the T-Rex Urine, FTB voted to lynch her on first day
Cons: ??? (conversion?)

Orca:
Cons: had a few wonky non-wolf votes when everyone else was targeting wolves.

jjohnston:
Pro: not a threat apparently.
 
***********************************************************
Oh totally forgot JJ on my list! oops!😳

jjohnston: pros: is a mutant & they are cool - also has her own meme (who else can say that!) :d cons: was brought back from the dead, so technically a zombie :scared: & also her name confuses people (just drop the "t")😛 :laugh:
*********************************************************************
 
***********************************************************
Oh totally forgot JJ on my list! oops!😳

jjohnston: pros: is a mutant & they are cool - also has her own meme (who else can say that!) :d cons: was brought back from the dead, so technically a zombie :scared: & also her name confuses people (just drop the "t")😛 :laugh:
*********************************************************************

You also forget me 🙁
 
TW: pros: had goggles and brought down FTB, jeep during possible conversion night, gave info for test to catch alaskandream
Cons: led the lynch for wtf (even though theory had validity), stood up for dyachei (possible conversion Dino?), hasnt been killed yet (sorry for living! )[/QUOTE]

Nordicat: pros: helped out alaskandream
cons: has voted for a few villagers

Ky2####😛ros: protected the entire Team Triceratops with the T-Rex Urine, FTB voted to lynch her on first day
Cons: ??? (conversion?)

Orca:
Cons: had a few wonky non-wolf votes when everyone else was targeting wolves.

jjohnston:
Pro: not a threat apparently.

dyachei:
Pros: has voted for EVERY wolf (and helped TW out FTB) except for Alaskandream (because of schedule)
Cons: my schedule can make it difficult for me to be here, mayor makes me a target
 
So if anyone wants to add to the list about OTHER people go ahead. This DIY business isn't really helping lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TW: pros: had goggles and brought down FTB, jeep during possible conversion night, gave info for test to catch alaskandream
Cons: led the lynch for wtf (even though theory had validity), stood up for dyachei (possible conversion Dino?), hasnt been killed yet (sorry for living! )

Nordicat: pros: helped point out alaskandream
cons: has voted for a few villagers

Ky2####😛ros: protected the entire Team Triceratops with the T-Rex Urine, FTB voted to lynch her on first day
Cons: ??? (conversion?)

Orca:
Pros:
Cons: had a few wonky non-wolf votes when everyone else was targeting wolves.

jjohnston:
Pro: not a threat apparently.
Con: could be working both sides

dyachei:
Pros: has voted for EVERY wolf (and helped TW out FTB) except for Alaskandream (because of schedule)
Cons: my schedule can make it difficult for me to be here, mayor makes me a target

sheepdogpsu:
Pros: started Katie8 lynch
Cons:

Trematode:
Pros: cleared by WTF, alaskandream was gunning for her
Cons: conversion?


And thank you nyanko and devyn, I don't feel so left out anymore 😛
 
TW: pros: had goggles and brought down FTB, jeep during possible conversion night, gave info for test to catch alaskandream
Cons: led the lynch for wtf (even though theory had validity), stood up for dyachei (possible conversion Dino?), hasnt been killed yet (sorry for living! )

Nordicat: pros: helped point out alaskandream
cons: has voted for a few villagers

Ky2####😛ros: protected the entire Team Triceratops with the T-Rex Urine, FTB voted to lynch her on first day
Cons: ??? (conversion?)

Orca:
Pros:
Cons: had a few wonky non-wolf votes when everyone else was targeting wolves.

jjohnston:
Pro: not a threat apparently.
Con: could be working both sides

dyachei:
Pros: has voted for EVERY wolf (and helped TW out FTB) except for Alaskandream (because of schedule)
Cons: my schedule can make it difficult for me to be here, mayor makes me a target, votes for wolves but sometimes bandwagons

sheepdogpsu:
Pros: started Katie8 lynch
Cons:

Trematode:
Pros: cleared by WTF, alaskandream was gunning for her, was acting pretty non wolf like last lynch cycle flitting about
Cons: conversion?, was gunning for EVERYONE last lynch cycle possibly to cover herself
 
Trematode:
Pros: cleared by WTF, alaskandream was gunning for her, was acting pretty non wolf like last lynch cycle flitting about
Cons: conversion?, was gunning for EVERYONE last lynch cycle possibly to cover herself

I was gunning for ANYONE haha.
I sort of suck at these games.
I guess going back through the thread and looking at who did what and asking if it is suspicious makes me look suspicious :laugh:
 
***************
Yeah, I meant something other than that WTF. Since it's like, in her name all spelled out and all that jazz. 🙂
***************


**************************************************************
Oh I didn't think you were as innocent as you looked in your avatar! :laugh:

You really don't know what WTF stands for???? 😕 😱
****************************************************************
 
****************
Let me do the honors......

What The F*CK???????
****************
 
**************************************************************
Oh I didn't think you were as innocent as you looked in your avatar! :laugh:

You really don't know what WTF stands for???? 😕 😱
****************************************************************

Oh no guys!!! Don't spoil soops innocence! Lol
 
TW: pros: had goggles and brought down FTB, jeep during possible conversion night, gave info for test to catch alaskandream
Cons: led the lynch for wtf (even though theory had validity), stood up for dyachei (possible conversion Dino?), hasnt been killed yet (sorry for living! )

Nordicat: pros: helped point out alaskandream
cons: has voted for a few villagers

Ky2####😛ros: protected the entire Team Triceratops with the T-Rex Urine, FTB voted to lynch her on first day
Cons: ??? (conversion?)

Orca:
Pros:
Cons: had a few wonky non-wolf votes when everyone else was targeting wolves, part of Compsognathus (carnivorous dino) group --not sure it means anything but kaydubs thought it might

jjohnston:
Pro: not a threat apparently.
Con: could be working both sides, part of Compsognathus (carnivorous dino) group

dyachei:
Pros: has voted for EVERY wolf (and helped TW out FTB) except for Alaskandream (because of schedule)
Cons: my schedule can make it difficult for me to be here, mayor makes me a target, votes for wolves but sometimes bandwagons

sheepdogpsu:
Pros: started Katie8 lynch
Cons: part of Compsognathus (carnivorous dino) group

Trematode:
Pros: cleared by WTF, alaskandream was gunning for her, was acting pretty non wolf like last lynch cycle flitting about
Cons: conversion?, was gunning for EVERYONE last lynch cycle possibly to cover herself

Just adding some random musings.
 
***************
Holy hell. There's no excuse for my idiocy.
*pours herself another gin and tonic*
***************
 
***************
Actually, *coerces husband into pouring me another gin and tonic* under the guise of "look how stupid apartment hunting in Philadelphia is making me!"
***************
 
***************
Actually, *coerces husband into pouring me another gin and tonic* under the guise of "look how stupid apartment hunting in Philadelphia is making me!"
***************

It sounds like he is well trained, excellent job 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is a risk I'm willing to take. Poor sooprnova is about to be murdered by those rough Philly Folks!

***************
🙂 🙂 🙂
Lol no chance of that! I grew up in an inner city environment and have lived a LOT. I blame this most recent transgression on gin, tonic, and mediocre Chinese dumplings.

Oh, and, GO DINOS! 😉
***************
 
Sooooo I'm really hoping I stay alive after tonight. But hopefully what I say proves that dyachei is a non Dino (or a Dino, either way). This was a VERY risky move.

I had received Sara's pack on the night on march 15 11:32 pst. I told dyachei, who also had the pack once before so she knows how it works. I was not attacked that night but lost the pack before the following night cycle. Again wasn't attacked even without the pack.

Before this night cycle I told dyachei I lost it. If I'm NOT attacked, it's pretty safe to say that dyachei has not been converted and that you guys can trust her totally. If I AM killed, at least I've given you this info and you can make your decision off of it. It won't exactly PROVE that she's converted bc ky pulled a Trematode a la Disney ww game and ruined my plan by mentioning why am I not dead yet. Grrrr

Hopefully I'm not throwing dyachei under the bus but i really can't be too careful.
 
It was pouring rain yet again as the students cautiously made their way to the runway. Most of the group lingered just under the trees; a few students bravely raced to the tarmac and returned with crates so that they could sit on them rather than on roots and branches. Dyachei regarded the group solemnly, then frowned after the last group of students filtered into the natural shelter. Her frown deepened as she quickly tallied everyone. "Where are Nordicat and ky261682?"

A shrill scream pierced over the rain in answer; without hesitation, the remaining students bolted in its direction. They found ky261682 in shock, her gaze fixed on a tree next to what she later told them was Nordicat's hideout.

Nordicat's list was pinned to it with a bone, an "X" drawn through it in blood.


Nordicat, a student, has been killed by the Rogue Dinosaurs.


There are 7 players left.

Team Stegosaurus
3. Trematode

Team Triceratops
4. ky261682

Team Brachiosaurus
1. TigerWillow
4. dyachei

Team Compsognathus
2. Orca2011
4. sheepdogpsu
3. jjohnston


List of the dead
hedgiehog -- student
squirrlesrule -- Computer Programmer
bbeventer -- Dilophosaurus (Rogue Dinosaur)
shortnsweet -- Computer Hacker
fromthebox -- Velociraptor (Rogue Dinosaur)
WTF -- student
nyanko -- Game Warden
kakurubird -- student
sooprnova -- Spinosaurus (Rogue Dinosaur)
CorporateFatCat -- student
krist -- student
alaskandream -- Tyrannosaurus (Rogue Dinosaur)
NStarz -- student
Katie8 -- Ceratosaurus (Rogue Dinosaur)
Devyn -- student
Kaydubs -- Big Game Hunter
Nordicat -- student


It is now Day 11. You have until 9am CST or a plurality of 4 to lynch one player. Contingency votes will be accepted.

(long deadline is in case you can't reach a decision by the usual 11pm. Voting will obviously close early if plurality is reached!)