Kansas State University c/o 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We had a K State rep speak to our pre-vet club last week or the week before but he also said their hope is by mid-November!

Members don't see this ad.

Mid November agrees with what I have heard when talking to them too. I may hear a little earlier but not much! Good luck all!

Just received the email that they’ve received my application! Says we should expect to hear by November 15th about interview decisions

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just received the email that they’ve received my application! Says we should expect to hear by November 15th about interview decisions

Yeah idk how many more times my heart is going to be able to handle that kind of panic.

Reactions: 1 user

Same here!!!! That’s seems so far away panic is setting in!!!

Ok, I checked a day or two ago and they said they are on track for Nov. 15 (for everyone)! Two more weeks (and a day). Of course that could change but looks good right now. Just had an anatomy exam (finished it and walked home in the snow last night). Today I registered for my last (hopefully) semester of undergrad. Odd how lasts are happening. Had my last meeting with my undergrad advisor too. It is getting real!

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone heard of any interview invites going out yet?

So do you guys think we won't hear until end of the day Friday? Or do you think it's possible we will hear earlier in the week? This is gonna be my first school to hear back from! Freaking out on the inside!!!

All they told me was no later than Nov. 15 and that was a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck to everyone! I am a a current first year at KSU, please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have about the program :)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything yet?? I am so anxious!

Tomorrow should be the day! Heard a rumor that e-mails would go out at 10am but no clue how real that rumor is. I've been too busy writing a paper to think much about it! Good luck everyone!

@KTpass I was going to message you but it says you only allow some people to message you!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Tomorrow should be the day! Heard a rumor that e-mails would go out at 10am but no clue how real that rumor is. I've been too busy writing a paper to think much about it! Good luck everyone!

@KTpass I was going to message you but it says you only allow some people to message you!

I also heard the 10am rumor! We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

• Love
10am what time zone? I need to know when to obsessively check my email

@Hp48g that would be Central Time Zone but I'm taking the rumor with a grain of salt. It should be tomorrow though! I hope, fingers crossed. Of course I'm in class at that time (Anatomy!)

Is everyone suppose to hear today? Like rejections, waitlist and interview? Or just those selected for an interview?

Is everyone suppose to hear today? Like rejections, waitlist and interview? Or just those selected for an interview?

We are all hearing about our qualification for interviews so yes! I am not sure if there is waitlist stuff for interviews but definitely the other two and probably waitlist if that is an option!

*refreshes email every 15 minutes*

• Haha
I tried to stay cool but as time goes on am becoming more and more anxious! hoping they may go out after lunch time?

Do they send out rejection emails or will you just not receive anything?

Mine is different of course: OOS

Dear Early Admission Scholars,
Your application for the Class of 2024 has been received, is complete and is qualified at this time. The next step in the process is to submit your final transcripts at the end of the Spring 2020 semester for final GPA calculation. You will receive a letter of offer from the KSU College of Veterinary Medicine when all other applicant do, by the end of January 2020.
Congratulations!

So guess that means I'm good to go as long as I don't totally mess up next semester!

OOS invite!!!!!! Soooo excited!!

OOS interview for the 10th, so excited!!!

IS interview for the 4th!!

Reactions: 3 users
OOS interview invite! January 10th :)

OOS interview Jan 3rd!

Hey guys! Do you know if there will be somewhere to put our stuff?
Last year I gave my stuff to the person who came with me, but they also said we could leave it in the waiting room and it would be safe. I believed them, there were plenty of ambassadors milling around and everyone was so focused on waiting for their name I didn't get the impression leaving stuff in the room was a bad idea

OOS interview for Jan 3rd!!!

So if we are waitlisted, are we able to find out where we are on the list or no?

Do they send out rejection emails or will you just not receive anything?
They will continuously offer interviews up until they have all been completed in January, after that point they usually mail their admission/rejection letters

@LizLiz99 In the past they didn't give out where you were on the wait list but you can always call and ask.

Last edited:
Just to be clear those of you who got invites or wait list notifications received them by email?

Has anyone received a rejection by email?