LiterWWary Fiction WW Game Thread

Started by Zenge142
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 5 Final Write Up

View attachment 353129

The mastermind behind the shenanigans was finally cornered by the village. "Oh Bother" he said, coldly. “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes. Could be worse. Not sure how, but it could be. It isn’t much good having anything exciting, if you can’t share it with somebody.” The villagers grabbed him by his red shirt and tussled with the bear. “I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?!" He screamed out. “I’m so rumbly in my tumbly!” Villagers grabbed him by his head and held him over one of his pots of honey. “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.” He said. Villagers shoved his head into the jar, deep into the honey, where he thrashed and struggled until finally running out of oxygen and going limp. Downing in his own honey.

Dead is Mayo, Who was
Winnie The Pooh Wolf with a 1x Death Avoidance

Village Wins!

Lawpy - Narnia's Aslan - Vanilla
TelemarketingEnigma - The Count of Monte Cristo - Vengful
SportPonies - War Horse's Joey - Even Night Commuter
Crayola227 - Jay Gatsby - Odd Night Jailor
supershorty - Hermione Granger - Odd Night Redirector
violetvett - Nancy Drew - Odd Night Tracker

Neutral Also Wins

Truenamer - Frankenstein's Monster - Neutral survivor, who, unbeknownst to him, wolves could forego their factional kill and have him kill by RNG.

“There comes an end to all things; the most capacious measure is filled at last; and this brief condescension to evil finally destroyed the balance of my soul.” He said. Finally resting, having quelled the spirits inside him, and having no allies left to make trouble with, he was content to live a life of peace now.

Phasing Wolf Also Wins

Wildzoo - Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde - Even Cycle vanilla wolf - Odd Cycle Compulsory Village Doctor, and Locked out of Wolf Chat

Game Over! Thank You For Playing!​
Wait who else was vanilla pls
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so how did it work, if the game ended on parity on an even night you win with wolves odd with village?
Yeah, basically

Once PSV was going down we (wolves) couldn't possibly win even if I did somehow manage to get misyeets, because I would go out of phase and the game would end.

So decided to push for Mayo to go today instead of True to end things faster and get a 2/5 non-wolf wolf win lol
 
You did sub in for the brand new player
Lawpy you subbed in to a role that was originally for someone who had never played the game before, I didn't want to overwhelm them. I did have something for Aslan originally, but I can't remember what it was. Thunder dome maybe?
Oh right :bag::sorry:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nancy has some questions

-What is a JOAT?
-And what is a Thunder Dome?
JOAT is a jack of all trades, usually have a few 1x abilities to choose from.

Thunder Dome is something Zenge was going to make up like a phasing wolf, smh
i think
 
I just wanted to share my role PM which is SOMEHOW SUSPICIOUSLY a whole lot like my role in Casino…

Sporty: Joey: Not just any horse. You're literally THE War Horse. Out in your field, eating grass, you have a neighbor, April, who is also a horse. You're also a commuter. On even nights, you can commute away to greener pastures. Better grass to eat. It's grass eating season...
View attachment 352668
​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. Commonly mkgs will claim you're an outted wolf so you have to get everyone to vote either mkgs or yourself to end the game.
Okay, well, because of the "grass eating season," I thought you were talking about @mkg323 here and I was confused both about why she was plural and when this situation had occurred because I sure as hell hadn't seen it.