LiterWWary Fiction WW Game Thread

Started by Zenge142
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
84CED73B-D41D-4B98-84B8-397331FB1D07.png

Jesus. I exceeded MU’s post caps.
 
I still had fun this game, but village is tough!
Fun fact: it was not a wolfy power move to yeet and unyeet samac D1. It really did just feel bad to almost get her yoten when I knew I would be next.
I have way too much remorse and conscience as a wolf 🙃
Shelty you were still the last wolf to get found out in your pack, which is also what happened last time. Imo you're great at wolfing-- definitely better than me getting increasingly guilty over deceiving my PM partner or trying to get people misyeeted and feeling bad about it 🤣 I'm a hot mess as scum
 
I still had fun this game, but village is tough!
Fun fact: it was not a wolfy power move to yeet and unyeet samac D1. It really did just feel bad to almost get her yoten when I knew I would be next.
I have way too much remorse and conscience as a wolf 🙃
pshelty pls you did well and keep sneaking away from wolfreads everytime i play with you :bag::sorry:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still had fun this game, but village is tough!
Fun fact: it was not a wolfy power move to yeet and unyeet samac D1. It really did just feel bad to almost get her yoten when I knew I would be next.
I have way too much remorse and conscience as a wolf 🙃
It's hard to turn that off sometimes for sure. You saw I'm squishy about some things too. But it helps if you try not to think of yourself as the bad guy. You're the underdog just trying to help your team survive in a hostile environment 😉
 
A phasing wolf is a role I literally made up and posted on discord a couple weeks ago.

The general premise is a player who is a wolf when “phased in” and a villager when “phased out”. The process of phasing in and phasing out happening either automatically with cycle changes or an activated ability where the player chooses when to phase in or out. Up to the game designer really.

But yes, so for Vis to suggest that I’m actually a role that (as far as I know) has never been implemented in a game on SDN, and (as far as I know) I just recently made up, is really just vis trolling.
Wow. @Animal Midwife Angry reacting posts from October now?
 
I would like to be a red maned wolf

They are ultra wolfy because their name lacks a critical comma-- red, maned wolf. The mane is black. The wolf is red. Misleading punctuation is super sus.
My tee wants to be the kind of wolf she describes as “ultra wolfy.”

@Animal Midwife what’s the remedy for a bruised heart?
I’m just going to sit in my box and be sad.
 
I would like to be a red maned wolf

They are ultra wolfy because their name lacks a critical comma-- red, maned wolf. The mane is black. The wolf is red. Misleading punctuation is super sus.
Does the fact that they're not technically wolves make them more or less wolfy?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad