Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like a writing team? Who ever heard of such a thing! That’s crazy talk!Too bad we can't elect a city council or a parliamentary cabinet or something.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Like a writing team? Who ever heard of such a thing! That’s crazy talk!Too bad we can't elect a city council or a parliamentary cabinet or something.
Shorty for parliamentarianToo bad we can't elect a city council or a parliamentary cabinet or something.
I should assemble one of those for my thesisLike a writing team? Who ever heard of such a thing! That’s crazy talk!

I should assemble one of those for my thesis![]()
What rhymes with hyaluronan 🤔I can give you a few pages. What's the topic? Is it something easy to rhyme?
************Alright, fess up. Who came into my bay in the lab and put a bunch of timers on the very top shelf and set them to go off at staggered timepoints? 😡
YES MAAMVote Samac
I want to PM!!!
April has WAY MORE self-restraint than I doPeeaaccceeee I'll be back to read the thread and maybe the rules after class is over
But she really does scare me as an unreadable enigmaUnvote Dubz
Vote genny
Okay? You don't have to vote for her.But she really does scare me as an unreadable enigma
You're missing True's vote on Dubz.D0: Narrator Vote
View attachment 352691
DubZ (3) - DubZ, Cyndia, Samac
genny (2) - genny, shorty
Samac (2) - Pleasy, Alley
mayo (3) - TME, Pippy, Mayo
Pleasy () -
shorty (1) - AM
Missing 8/19
Vote Closes ~ 9.5 hours
(he voted for himself at the end of his poem)You're missing True's vote on Dubz.
And I apparently am missing mayo's vote on himself.
Do we really think flavor writing is gonna be the main focus of the narrator position?Okay? You don't have to vote for her.
I don't find her as difficult to read as you do, and I liked her flavor audition.
Thank you, I gotta get maximum credit once Dubz rules us with an iron fist@Zenge142 True's vote was before samac's, he should be 3rd in the order.
Is there a reason you're trying to talk me out of my vote beyond you personally struggle to read genny?Do we really think flavor writing is gonna be the main focus of the narrator position?
Too bad we can't elect a city council or a parliamentary cabinet or something.
Like a writing team? Who ever heard of such a thing! That’s crazy talk!
After modding with kay, I will never intentionally create a tie. I know what darkness lies down that path 😬We could have a tie to try to get a writing team.
Of course, kaydubs may indiscriminately kill one/all of us for causing a tie. 🤔
I thought shorty was saying she can read genny independently of the position.Do we really think flavor writing is gonna be the main focus of the narrator position?
NopeIs there a reason you're trying to talk me out of my vote beyond you personally struggle to read genny?
She said better than me. Did not say good 😛I thought shorty was saying she can read genny independently of the position.
After modding with kay, I will never intentionally create a tie. I know what darkness lies down that path 😬
Oh I'm totally going to be playing during lecture. I just had a four hour long entirely discussion-based class in a group of like eight people this morning so I HAD to pay attention lolApril has WAY MORE self-restraint than I do
(I'm definitely not in physiology lecture right now)
Okay, because then I don't understand why you keep pushing at it.Nope
I have a history of reading genny quite well recently other than a brief panic tunnel in WWedding.She said better than me. Did not say good 😛
Oh good, I'm on post #8 and I already don't know what's going on. Maybe should have read the rulesElect Dubz
Because I want a narrator who is a good flavor writer.
I feel like genny was yeeted on D1 during multiple recent games? I know Dubz can read her so I tend to just rely on Dubz's readBut she really does scare me as an unreadable enigma
Because I like to push buttons.Okay, because then I don't understand why you keep pushing at it.
I have a history of reading genny quite well recently other than a brief panic tunnel in WWedding.
I didn't let myself open SDN at all last night because I was hardcore studying. But now that the exam is over, I'm not paying attention to my lectures. I HATE having lectures after exams ughOh I'm totally going to be playing during lecture. I just had a four hour long entirely discussion-based class in a group of like eight people this morning so I HAD to pay attention lol
Well, if you mean successful yeets, I'd say it's only happened once this physical year.I feel like genny was yeeted on D1 during multiple recent games? I know Dubz can read her so I tend to just rely on Dubz's read
Are we suuuure it's a good idea to encourage the chattiest person here to talk even more? 😂I’m never this early omg
Ok uhhhhhhh
Elect samacs
Chaotic narrator = fun narrator
Come on alley ya can’t read me? 😛If we are deadset on electing someone that most people can read, then we should probably be electing pleasy. I know I can read her relatively well, Samac can read her, and shorty definitely has a reading card.
The only one who seems dead set on that is samac.If we are deadset on electing someone that most people can read, then we should probably be electing pleasy. I know I can read her relatively well, Samac can read her, and shorty definitely has a reading card.
What about my feelings? 😡If we are deadset on electing someone that most people can read, then we should probably be electing pleasy. I know I can read her relatively well, Samac can read her, and shorty definitely has a reading card.
Ma’amAre we suuuure it's a good idea to encourage the chattiest person here to talk even more? 😂
Mayo is also chaotic and I feel like I want more pigeon poems
I think it happened during a game I didn't play recently (marvel or stardeww maybe), and then it also happened in that game last year that was a crushing village loss? I think basics?Well, if you mean successful yeets, I'd say it's only happened once this physical year.
I actually really like it because the alternative is four hours of lecture that I'm going to space out on within the first half hour. I learn so much more when I actually talk about the material and apply it to a case studyI didn't let myself open SDN at all last night because I was hardcore studying. But now that the exam is over, I'm not paying attention to my lectures. I HATE having lectures after exams ugh
4 hour long class?? With discussions and a small group??? Ew. Yeet that
NoCome on alley ya can’t read me? 😛
I didn't say I was going to vote for DubzMa’am
Have you also met dubz
Definitely not either of those.I think it happened during a game I didn't play recently (marvel or stardeww maybe), and then it also happened in that game last year that was a crushing village loss? I think basics?
She was yeeted D1 in GlobetWWotting this year, but Basics was over a year ago at this point.I think it happened during a game I didn't play recently (marvel or stardeww maybe), and then it also happened in that game last year that was a crushing village loss? I think basics?
Ma'am, Basics was one physical year ago.Definitely not either of those.
Basics was also two physical years ago + she was a wolf anyway to rub more salt in the wound.
Okay. I would like input from others too because that doesn't seem like a bad idea. But pleasy would actually have to want the roleThe only one who seems dead set on that is samac.
... can I have a tl/dr plsA quick note about WW theory and how I will play this game:
Note that the arguments and facts presented here are indisputable, and that I will not engage in arguments about them, because those arguments are you wasting everyone else's time about meta that is well and comprehensively established. Go make reads so we can read you.
I've reflected on my role and realized that there is a GTO (Game Theory Optimal) play for me in this game, and therefore I am compelled to pursue it. I am going to brute force my clearness immediately upon the opening of the thread.
I am hard-claiming, and I will never be rescinding. I am the Seer. When it becomes prudent I will provide my peeks.
Benefits:
1. I will survive tonight: I do not believe the wolves are able to kill me tonight, because it is so objectively unlikely that I would ever do this as the seer. I believe that this decision reduces the importance of the seer cover to be provided by all of you to the point of it being negligible. The wolves have already been outplayed, as it were.
2. I'm lock clear: All of you already know I'm lock clear, because it is so objectively unlikely that I would do this as a wolf. You know this for at least two reasons. First, this is the easiest, lowest-stress, lowest-demand game to wolf in that I've ever played in (except for turbos). I have no need to complicate my life, as a wolf, by open-claiming on thread open, when all I have to do is provide like a C-level wolf game to probably win. This is the rare instance where you literally know that I have a billion other options as a wolf, AND that I would pursue probably ALL of them before pursuing this. Second, I engage in FPS (Fancy Play Syndrome) exceedingly rarely, which necessarily means that I know that this will look WEIRD and SHOCKING to you. There is no merit to a wolf play that instantly generates WEIRD and SHOCKED responses that I would be obligated to finesse and manage for the remainder of the game. As a villager, which I am, the burden is totally on you to not **** up and yeet me. Makes my life super awesome.
3. There are only 11 players you need to try to read, rather than 12. I have already provided a "free" peek of me in a game with a mere 12 players. Our win equity is dramatically improved by my being entirely off the table for the entire game.
Conclusion:
The burden of sound reasoning is now entirely upon you. I am the seer, and thus a villager, and thus lock clear. The game is immediately simpler than it would otherwise have been, because of my decision. Now, let us enjoy that benefit and win the game.
Also, to preempt a lengthy and pointless discussion:
It is NOT dumb to ponder this post and convince yourself of its wisdom. That is your obligation as a villager, and I encourage you to think it over for as long as it takes to quell your (initially valid but ultimately unnecessary) concerns. It IS dumb to, AFTER doing that pondering, conclude that I'm "neutral" or "wolfy." That is legitimately stupid, and I won't entertain it. ONE of the reasons it is a stupid conclusion is that the upside of this play as a wolf is absolutely DWARFED by the upside of this play as a villager. There is no equivalency between the EV (Expected Value) gain for wolf-me in this position and villager-me in this position. They're universes apart. That means I wouldn't DO the poorer option of the two (by extension, wolf-me also wouldn't BELIEVE that I could convince the entire game of the truth of these assertions for the entire game, which as an end-game wolf I would have to believe if this strategem were to be worth pursuing). A SECOND reason that conclusion is stupid is that the EV bonus of doing this as a wolf is COMPLETELY DWARFED by my baseline wolf EV anyway. Anything that complicates my wolfing life is RIDICULOUSLY stupid for me to do, given that my wolfing life is ALREADY one of the smoothest, highest expectation wolfing lives in WW history anyway. A THIRD reason that conclusion is stupid is that you would probably have to worry about being EXPLOITED by this gambit in order to get there. However, I have NEVER engaged in this, or any similar, gambit in my entire career, meaning that if there IS exploitation to be had with this play, it is in FUTURE GAMES, not this game. For these reasons, pressuring me is extremely wolfy and should not be engaged in by any villager, ever, in this game. There will be no less productive pursuit than that in this game.
Sucks for the wolves when meta is wielded this brutally, but my allegiance is plain and my strategy perfect.
Get #rekt.
Also First
What do you mean?What about my feelings? 😡
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.