supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
copypasta. Don't bother reading.... can I have a tl/dr pls
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
copypasta. Don't bother reading.... can I have a tl/dr pls
Copy pasta useless info pls ignore... can I have a tl/dr pls
Samac pls you still use your voice just fine even when you're not narratingI’m yeeting april when I can for trying to silence me
😡
I do like case studies. I like applying what we learn to something that's real life. But I would also not be able to pay attention to the same thing for 4 hours straight.I actually really like it because the alternative is four hours of lecture that I'm going to space out on within the first half hour. I learn so much more when I actually talk about the material and apply it to a case study
I don't think it's that important, tbh. I think people in mayoral roles are more likely to come under scrutiny from investigative roles, and with it being a narrator, I think it would be fun to elect someone who really enjoys writing good flavor. There are a lot of people in this game who I think would be great in that role.Okay. I would like input from others too because that doesn't seem like a bad idea. But pleasy would actually have to want the role
please is sus.What do you mean?
I'm confusedDefinitely not either of those.
Basics was also two physical years ago + she was a wolf anyway to rub more salt in the wound.
We do a lot of different things in those four hours so it's very engaging for meI do like case studies. I like applying what we learn to something that's real life. But I would also not be able to pay attention to the same thing for 4 hours straight.
Well, I consider the physical year to have ended in February.Ma'am, Basics was one physical year ago.
Oh already?please is sus.
Well, who died and made you the calendar arbiter? 😡Well, I consider the physical year to have ended in February.
Well, she could be by tomorrow.Oh already?
Just that even correctly yeeting genny asap still resulted in a loss.I'm confused
Basics happened in spring 2021. I know that for a fact because I didn't play in spring 2020. I don't know what month but it was probably around February.
What are you referring to with the salt in the wound?
You think she's sus based on 3 posts that are mostly jokes? Okay. Interestingplease is sus.
I’m never this early omg
Ok uhhhhhhh
Elect samacs
Chaotic narrator = fun narrator
Plot twist z doesn’t wanna deal with write ups he’s looking to pass the buck
If samac is a wolf, a video of that wolf brag is necessary
Now this is susWell, she could be by tomorrow.
I don't understand how you could repeatedly study my pleasy ISO in WWedding and still not see what I see that makes her so easy to read.please is sus.
That's because she had her two noob wolf pups bus her so we thought they were in the clear when looking at the VCA.Just that even correctly yeeting genny asap still resulted in a loss.
If we're being exact, the first post doesn't look like a joke. Regardless, I didn't say she was wolfy though.You think she's sus based on 3 posts that are mostly jokes? Okay. Interesting
Correct, you said that she was sus. Which is what I said as well in my reply. And I said *mostly* jokes.If we're being exact, the first post doesn't look like a joke. Regardless, I didn't say she was wolfy though.
You think she's sus based on 3 posts that are mostly jokes? Okay. Interesting
Would have made Globetrotting a lot easier for sure. To date, I still don't know why I was sure she was a wolf in that game.I don't understand how you could repeatedly study my pleasy ISO in WWedding and still not see what I see that makes her so easy to read.
Now that definitely sounds like it would be a rap.Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that was when the screaming started.
It technically did happen during StardeWW, but she outright confessed to wolfing at that point because there was a cult. Not the most representative situation.I think it happened during a game I didn't play recently (marvel or stardeww maybe), and then it also happened in that game last year that was a crushing village loss? I think basics?
Please elaborate. Don't turn this into the same thing with alley last game.please is sus.
I liked this idea until I remembered you are REALLY dangerous in scum roles and you're hard to readI like writing flavor and I’ve never been in a mayoral position, but I still feel groce about the AtE I used on the champs thread asking people to vote for me over there, so I’m not going to campaign for people to vote me here just because I enjoy writing.
Yes, but that's irrelevant to the original post about why genny is not read well. If anything, it points to the opposite direction.That's because she had her two noob wolf pups bus her so we thought they were in the clear when looking at the VCA.
Anyways, I was saying that I knew genny had been correctly yeeted as a wolf on D1 "recently." February 2021 feels recent to me but I know it was a year ago.
No. You're thinking of Dubz.It technically did happen during StardeWW, but she outright confessed to wolfing at that point because there was a cult. Not the most representative situation.
tbh this is why I was surprised by AM's vote, because we had previously discussed how she was unlikely to vote me for mayoral roles at least for a long time until she was confident she could read me better.I liked this idea until I remembered you are REALLY dangerous in scum roles and you're hard to read
Because?Now this is sus
Which was in response to you saying she is an easy read for the "majority" or players.Correct, you said that she was sus. Which is what I said as well in my reply. And I said *mostly* jokes.
You think she's sus based on 3 posts that are mostly jokes? Okay. Interesting
Wait, where did I say that?tbh this is why I was surprised by AM's vote, because we had previously discussed how she was unlikely to vote me for mayoral roles at least for a long time until she was confident she could read me better.
In our Discord PM. It was very shortly after HZD though, so perhaps some of the concern you expressed at the time has worn off.Wait, where did I say that?
My original point was that even though I don't feel comfortable saying that I can read genny, clearly others can if she's been yeeted D1 as a wolf recently. Specifically Dubz (and the Genny Way™️) but I don't know the last time Dubz used that.Yes, but that's irrelevant to the original post about why genny is not read well. If anything, it points to the opposite direction.
Oh. Yeah, I was going through several emotions at that time before I realized the odds of a serial killer playing that well again, let alone, you randing said role is so low I have little to worry about once wolves are dead.In our Discord PM. It was very shortly after HZD though, so perhaps some of the concern you expressed at the time has worn off.
Because I thought that you were making a very surprising claim that pleasy is already sus to you. And then it seemed like you backtracked it by saying that she could be sus by tomorrow. So that post stood out as weird to meBecause?
I interpreted that post differently than you, I thought it was just AM expressing that she's not particularly confident in reading please in general. But that was me extrapolating.Because I thought that you were making a very surprising claim that pleasy is already sus to you. And then it seemed like you backtracked it by saying that she could be sus by tomorrow. So that post stood out as weird to me
Then, again, this sounds like a you thing not unlike how I struggle to read please.My original point was that even though I don't feel comfortable saying that I can read genny, clearly others can if she's been yeeted D1 as a wolf recently. Specifically Dubz (and the Genny Way™️) but I don't know the last time Dubz used that.
It sounds like globtrotting was not the norm because genny had IRL stuff. But I knew that I had read a post from this year that said genny was a wolf and she was yeeted D1.
When I tot its definitely hit or miss if I'm actually reading the thread. I just recalled reading that post from a recent game. I didn't recall which game, but still. I knew it happened very recently.
W a tWell, she could be by tomorrow.
Ohhh I thought we were talking about Dubz 😳No. You're thinking of Dubz.
I'm not following. Maybe you can't read her but a lot of others can. I named 3 of us off of the top of my head. And I never said that the majority of players could read her.Which was in response to you saying she is an easy read for the "majority" or players.
If we are deadset on electing someone that most people can read, then we should probably be electing pleasy. I know I can read her relatively well, Samac can read her, and shorty definitely has a reading card.
We were talking about people being able to read genny.Ohhh I thought we were talking about Dubz 😳
Can you explain? I was thinking wolves wouldn't be able to make a kill N0. Do you have other information about that?definitively nightkill immune in an N0 environment as a mayor
Ask @Zenge142 about what it's like to kill shorty N0 😡Can you explain? I was thinking wolves wouldn't be able to make a kill N0. Do you have other information about that?
So you’re saying it’s a win/win scenario?We could have a tie to try to get a writing team.
Of course, kaydubs may indiscriminately kill one/all of us for causing a tie. 🤔
Yes, I have already said a couple of times that I am not confident in my genny read, but that doesn't mean that others can't read her better than me.Then, again, this sounds like a you thing not unlike how I struggle to read please.
I guess I thought that's what "most people" was referring to.I'm not following. Maybe you can't read her but a lot of others can. I named 3 of us off of the top of my head. And I never said that the majority of players could read her.
WHO SWITCHED OUT ALL MY GLOVES FROM EXTRA SMALL TO EXTRA LARGE 😡Alright, fess up. Who came into my bay in the lab and put a bunch of timers on the very top shelf and set them to go off at staggered timepoints? 😡
Though now that I'm looking back at it, you did say that by the next time we had another mayor vote, you may feel more confident in your reading ability. I wasn't on your list of people you'd never elect.
I never self nominate for mayor as a wolf. Too much ptsd for accidentally winning mayor as a wolf.Because I like to push buttons.
And also will advocate against someone I find really hard to read, personal thing. Others can disagree.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.