LMU c/o 2022 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know! Haha. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on Monday. It wasn't that bad. I'm not sure if I was the only one who ran out of time in each session. I am not a talker, but 8 minutes was not enough time for me.

Good luck to everyone interviewing tomorrow!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using SDN mobile

Reactions: 3 users
I just interviewed on 11/13/17. I thought it went pretty well!! now for the waiting game. Good luck to anyone interviewing soon!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone! Got my interview invite today & have my interview 1/8.

Hey guys! Received my interview invite this morning! They gave me 5 dates to choose from (4 Monday’s and 1 Friday) and I️ chose 1/22!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys! Just got my interview invitation (SO EXCITED!!) and im looking through here in regards to airports to fly into. Is knoxville the best option?? Im coming from NJ

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys! Just got my interview invitation (SO EXCITED!!) and im looking through here in regards to airports to fly into. Is knoxville the best option?? Im coming from NJ
I flew into Knoxville and drove up for my interview today. It wasn't a bad drive at all.

Knoxville is the closest. You're about 1.5 hrs away, depending on Knoxville traffic. The drive is super chill.

I applied last year and got an interview and flew into Knoxville the day before, stayed at the airport hotel (I think it was a Hilton?) and then drove up the morning of my interview and then back to the airport after it was over and flew out the morning after. This let me only rent a car for 1 day versus 3 days and also let me take a very early morning flight home which made it a lot cheaper for me.

Hey everyone! Congrats to all those who recieved interviews so far. I applied to LMU the first week of September. Still patiently waiting for an interview offer . Does anyone know when they stop sending out interview offers? Or when I should expect a rejection letter?

Last year they interviewed until the first week in Feb. I didnt get my invite until Dec 24th and people were still receiving invites after, so don't give up hope.
I want to say they didnt send out rejection letters until after acceptance matriculation deadline.

Sent from my SM-S906L using SDN mobile

Thanks!! Trying not to go crazy over here. This makes me feel a little better.

Last year they interviewed until the first week in Feb. I didnt get my invite until Dec 24th and people were still receiving invites after, so don't give up hope.
I want to say they didnt send out rejection letters until after acceptance matriculation deadline.

Sent from my SM-S906L using SDN mobile

So I received an interview invite last year and had to decline due to a car accident, I reapplied this year but my application was put on hold. Has anyone had this happen or know someone that did? Is this their rejection? I'm really confused.

So I received an interview invite last year and had to decline due to a car accident, I reapplied this year but my application was put on hold. Has anyone had this happen or know someone that did? Is this their rejection? I'm really confused.[/
ImageUploadedBySDN1511202829.196405.jpg
I found this on their website, doesn't look like a rejection cause you may just be interviewed later. Or at least that's how i take it

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hey guys! Received my interview invite this morning! They gave me 5 dates to choose from (4 Monday’s and 1 Friday) and I️ chose 1/22!!
Just received mine today! I signed up for the 1/22 interview as well. Can't wait, so excited!

Hey all!! I got an interview invite on 11/16 - interviewing on January 29th!!!

Hey everyone! Congrats to all those who recieved interviews so far. I applied to LMU the first week of September. Still patiently waiting for an interview offer . Does anyone know when they stop sending out interview offers? Or when I should expect a rejection letter?
Hi! I actually did not receive an interview until Janurary. I was waitlisted there last year but never got in. Reapplied this year and I haven't heard anything either. Don't worry! I know they send out interviews through mid to late Jan.

Hi, everyone! I interviewed on November 6th. After combing through the c/o 2021's thread, I noticed that the first admission calls went out on December 2nd. Is it reasonable to think that maybe they might call some folks this Friday (December 1st)?

Reactions: 2 users
Hi, everyone! I interviewed on November 6th. After combing through the c/o 2021's thread, I noticed that the first admission calls went out on December 2nd. Is it reasonable to think that maybe they might call some folks this Friday (December 1st)?
Most likely. At my interview on Nov 17, they gave us a timeline and said interviews would be conducted through Feb and admissions decisions would be sent up through March at the latest.

I interviewed on 10/23 and I'm going crazy waiting! I really hope they will start reaching out in December!

Sent from my KIW-L24 using SDN mobile

Hey guys! Im interviewing on 1/29 is anyone else?? Looking forward to meeting some of you guys :)

Just received mine today! I signed up for the 1/22 interview as well. Can't wait, so excited!
yay so exciting to know someone else from this forum will be there on the same date as me!! See ya there!! :)

OOS just got offered an interview (email) at 9:11pm - wasn't expecting it so late!!
Picked 1/29

Last edited:
Anyone know if they started contacting people this weekend? I know it's a long shot, I'm just anxious!

Anyone know if they started contacting people this weekend? I know it's a long shot, I'm just anxious!
I haven’t heard anything. I would hope within the next couple weeks some people we’ll start hearing something! I’m anxious too

I'm so anxious! Some folks from the last two cycles had heard decisions by now. Still nothing for the rest of you?

I'm so anxious! Some folks from the last two cycles had heard decisions by now. Still nothing for the rest of you?

I interviewed on 10/30 and haven't heard anything either!

It’s very possible that some students that aren’t on this website have heard something and we just don’t know about it. Also, maybe the school changed some things this year as to when decisions will be sent out.

I thought on the interview day they said that we wouldn't receive acceptance notifications until March?

Going through threads from previous years it seems like they called on Fridays. Perhaps this Friday people will start hearing?

Anyone have any stats on the admittance rate after an interview is offered?