Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
The fact that the group already has 9 ppl in it like come on Med school Admissions we been sitting here waiting forever ‍♀️. More ppl could have been accepted but don’t even know about the page.

The fact that the group already has 9 ppl in it like come on Med school Admissions we been sitting here waiting forever ‍♀. More ppl could have been accepted but don’t even know about the page.

From my very limited understanding, I believe that most of the decisions are made by now. They are simply finalizing people so that everyone will know by Saturday evening at closing time.

Reactions: 1 user
From my very limited understanding, I believe that most of the decisions are made by now. They are simply finalizing people so that everyone will know by Saturday evening at closing time.

Oh ok.... I’ll keep holding my breath lol. Like everyone else.

So, who wants to call and ask for an update....?

Who else is worrying themselves sick? :laugh:

I can barely sleep or eat. And I’m getting migraines. All stress induced I’m sure. :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Who else is worrying themselves sick?

I can barely sleep or eat. And I’m getting migraines. All stress induced I’m sure. :scared:
Yo, try to think about something else. Saturday will be here soon enough.

Reactions: 2 users

Give it up to God. Stress won’t help you any. Direct that focus to something else. Practice some coping skills like deep breathing or something

Reactions: 3 users

Work keeps my mind off it. I restarted working out to destress, using my coping skills from therapy and finding different shows to consume my mind and time. God's already written your story, so just go with the flow and attempt to relax. Everything works out in the end.

Work keeps my mind off it. I restarted working out to destress, using my coping skills from therapy and finding different shows to consume my mind and time. God's already written your story, so just go with the flow and attempt to relax. Everything works out in the end.
Amen

I received my interview invite email on a Thursday evening so it’s possible.
True but given it's for decisions and not interview invitation, I'm just going to patiently wait for Saturday. My rejection to the med program was sent on a Monday and my invite to MHS was on the following Monday. We just have to continue to play this waiting game. :dead: :rofl:

Also I just want everyone to know how I grateful I am for this thread. Y’all have been very supportive and encouraging! I pray that we all make it and become the great Doctors and Dentists that God has called us to be ❤️

Reactions: 7 users
Also I just want everyone to know how I grateful I am for this thread. Y’all have been very supportive and encouraging! I pray that we all make it and become the great Doctors and Dentists that God has called us to be ❤
Agreed!!! It has been very helpful! And an escape from checking my email constantly :lol:

Reactions: 5 users
We got this y’all! One more day and we’ll all be Meharry bound!!

Reactions: 4 users
Seems like we need a "bad Dad jokes" competition.

I'll start

Yall want to hear the one about the pizza....... never mind it's too cheesy

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Seems like we need a "bad Dad jokes" competition.

I'll start

Yall want to hear the one about the pizza....... never mind it's too cheesy
What do you call a deer with no eyes???..

........ Well..... I have no-eye-dear

Reactions: 3 users
What do you call a giant strawberry that goes into orbit around the earth?.........

Berry-go-round!!!!

LoL aite I'm retired....

Ooh jokes! Here’s one of my favorite dad jokes!

What do you call a blind dinosaur?

Doyouthinkhesaurus

• Haha
Luckily I’m on a 12 hour shift. Not much time to think about anything besides work :dead:
I already know the struggle. I've been up since 4 am trying to get some MCAT productivity in before I go into work for a 8 hr shift lol.

I already know the struggle. I've been up since 4 am trying to get some MCAT productivity in before I go into work for a 8 hr shift lol.

I’m bout to start studying for the Mcat as well. I was looking at the calendar and it doesn’t look like there’s much study time for the MCAT in the MHS program. Ima try and take it before the program starts.

I’m bout to start studying for the Mcat as well. I was looking at the calendar and it doesn’t look like there’s much study time for the MCAT in the MHS program. Ima try and take it before the program starts.
I think in the program they give a few weeks during the holidays to study and its while attending a Kaplan prep course. I know how you feel. I'm trying to take my MCAT before the program too.

I think in the program they give a few weeks during the holidays to study and its while attending a Kaplan prep course. I know how you feel. I'm trying to take my MCAT before the program too.

Yea a few weeks seems kind of short to me though. I’m sure we’ll be going over material that’s on the MCAT throughout the program with the type of classes we’ll be taking but I feel like more Mcat prep time than that is necessary.

Reactions: 1 users
Yea it's 9 weeks of Kaplan I believe. I'm going to take it in January but I'm going to do more content review soon so then I can focus more on practice problems later on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.