Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to you all!!! I guess those who submitted “priority” actually didn’t get any benefit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Congrats to you all!!! I guess those who submitted “priority” actually didn’t get any benefit.
When I called a while ago they said priority meant our apps were looked at first not getting a decision first.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I called a while ago they said priority meant our apps were looked at first not getting a decision first.
Lol they funny.. if we submitted early then no doubt our applications would be looked at first.. they tried it, they back-tracking

Reactions: 1 users
Giving myself a day to sulk and tomorrow I’m refocusing my energy to nothing but positive vibes and studying for my MCAT. God will give me my opportunity soon !

Reactions: 10 users
Giving myself a day to sulk and tomorrow I’m refocusing my energy to nothing but positive vibes and studying for my MCAT. God will give me my opportunity soon !
I agree. I will do the same. Refocus and get this 500+ MCAT score!! We got this!

Reactions: 6 users
Well here back soon y’all!!! There’s still hope!

Reactions: 3 users
I also got accepted
Can’t wait to meet meet everyone in the fall!
Congrats to everyone!

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats everybody!!! Join the group Meharry MHS 2019 on Facebook. I’ll join a GroupMe if that’s the route y’all wanted to go as well. I prolly won’t start it though
Just sent my request for the Facebook page

Reactions: 1 user
Soooo no to GroupME ?! lol. How many ppl are in the FB group?

I wonder if the next wave of acceptances will be sent tomorrow

Reactions: 2 users
Just quick question, is it confirmed that the group size has been increased to 100 for both pre-med and pre-dent ? Or are we still thinking the class size will be around 50 people ?

Just quick question, is it confirmed that the group size has been increased to 100 for both pre-med and pre-dent ? Or are we still thinking the class size will be around 50 people ?
The email said “the enrollment is small” so idk if that means 50 small or 100 small

Reactions: 1 users
I’ll go ahead and start the group chat..I guess you guys can PM me your number to add you in the group.

I was accepted as well, "On behalf of the faculty, staff, and students of the School of Graduate Studies and Research at Meharry Medical College, I am pleased to inform you that your application for admission to the Master of Health Sciences Degree Program has been approved for the Fall 2019 term. This highly regarded and successful program will prepare you for possible admission and matriculation into Meharry Medical College." that email was long and I read every single line. After talking to someone who did this program and didn't get into Meharry and reading their acceptance email, I have decided to decline my acceptance so hopefully one of y'all who really wants it gets it. I'll go with Drexel (Philly here I come). I was accepted to DPMS as well which is the program I traveled for an interview in May.
I wish us all a great success in whatever we do cause at the end of the day, it doesn't matter where we go as long as we get that MD next to our name.

Hello all, I had forgotten that I applied to this program so I wouldn't stress. Just got accepted. I didn't fill out my FAFSA do I still have time to do that? Thanks and congrats to everyone who has been accepted.

I was accepted as well, "On behalf of the faculty, staff, and students of the School of Graduate Studies and Research at Meharry Medical College, I am pleased to inform you that your application for admission to the Master of Health Sciences Degree Program has been approved for the Fall 2019 term. This highly regarded and successful program will prepare you for possible admission and matriculation into Meharry Medical College." that email was long and I read every single line. After talking to someone who did this program and didn't get into Meharry and reading their acceptance email, I have decided to decline my acceptance so hopefully one of y'all who really wants it gets it. I'll go with Drexel (Philly here I come). I was accepted to DPMS as well which is the program I traveled for an interview in May.
I wish us all a great success in whatever we do cause at the end of the day, it doesn't matter where we go as long as we get that MD next to our name.

I’m gettin into med school! No games during this MHS

Hello all, I had forgotten that I applied to this program so I wouldn't stress. Just got accepted. I didn't fill out my FAFSA do I still have time to do that? Thanks and congrats to everyone who has been accepted.
Congrats ! The Deadline is June 30th

ACCEPTED!

I'll decline because I was accepted to my top choice. I hope my seat goes to one of you!

Reactions: 7 users

Wishing u nothing but the best.. so just to clarify this person hit all their min. requirements including mcat and gpa in their MHS Program and still didn't get into their med school?? That's a little concerning for me..

Wishing u nothing but the best.. so just to clarify this person hit all their min. requirements including mcat and gpa in their MHS Program and still didn't get into their med school?? That's a little concerning for me..
I think they prolly didn’t meet the min reqs !

My homegirl email said the same thing last year and she Meharry 2023 now so idk bruh.... it worked for them.
IMG_5142.JPG

Dang I feel like I’m the only one who hasn’t been accepted.

Think I’ll go ahead and schedule my MCAT.

I applied to another M.S. program and should hear back from them in a couple weeks, but I’m not feeling very optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.