Feb 1, 2019
Just quick question, is it confirmed that the group size has been increased to 100 for both pre-med and pre-dent ? Or are we still thinking the class size will be around 50 people ?

Apr 1, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I was accepted as well, "On behalf of the faculty, staff, and students of the School of Graduate Studies and Research at Meharry Medical College, I am pleased to inform you that your application for admission to the Master of Health Sciences Degree Program has been approved for the Fall 2019 term. This highly regarded and successful program will prepare you for possible admission and matriculation into Meharry Medical College." that email was long and I read every single line. After talking to someone who did this program and didn't get into Meharry and reading their acceptance email, I have decided to decline my acceptance so hopefully one of y'all who really wants it gets it. I'll go with Drexel (Philly here I come). I was accepted to DPMS as well which is the program I traveled for an interview in May.
I wish us all a great success in whatever we do cause at the end of the day, it doesn't matter where we go as long as we get that MD next to our name.

Dr.Hollywood

2+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Hello all, I had forgotten that I applied to this program so I wouldn't stress. Just got accepted. I didn't fill out my FAFSA do I still have time to do that? Thanks and congrats to everyone who has been accepted.

Reactions: DarkBluMage
Dec 20, 2018
I was accepted as well, "On behalf of the faculty, staff, and students of the School of Graduate Studies and Research at Meharry Medical College, I am pleased to inform you that your application for admission to the Master of Health Sciences Degree Program has been approved for the Fall 2019 term. This highly regarded and successful program will prepare you for possible admission and matriculation into Meharry Medical College." that email was long and I read every single line. After talking to someone who did this program and didn't get into Meharry and reading their acceptance email, I have decided to decline my acceptance so hopefully one of y'all who really wants it gets it. I'll go with Drexel (Philly here I come). I was accepted to DPMS as well which is the program I traveled for an interview in May.
I wish us all a great success in whatever we do cause at the end of the day, it doesn't matter where we go as long as we get that MD next to our name.
I’m gettin into med school! No games during this MHS

mae_iv

2+ Year Member
May 13, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Hello all, I had forgotten that I applied to this program so I wouldn't stress. Just got accepted. I didn't fill out my FAFSA do I still have time to do that? Thanks and congrats to everyone who has been accepted.
Congrats ! The Deadline is June 30th

Nov 6, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Wishing u nothing but the best.. so just to clarify this person hit all their min. requirements including mcat and gpa in their MHS Program and still didn't get into their med school?? That's a little concerning for me..

iqe2010

7+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Think I’ll go ahead and schedule my MCAT.

I applied to another M.S. program and should hear back from them in a couple weeks, but I’m not feeling very optimistic.

Reactions: Cloud2019