Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok zaddy@Clem J come back daddy
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ok zaddy@Clem J come back daddy
Based and dad pilledclem feels good, I like the dad jokes and chill vibes
I would fite you, but that would be child abuse...Now who wants to fite?
View attachment 385416
I eat 3 musketeers in a wolfy way
No, that is certifiably falsei hate to break it to ya but cincy is in the midwest
Wow pretty cringe of them iyamoho oho nice tie.
But I think Zenge and dy also stated that they'll probably vote @Clem J so you are spiritually on the lead .
*Summons Clem to thread*
Totally not mkgsamac
you said I shouldnt have you as top town so who do you think is deserving of that this game?
Mkgsamac
you said I shouldnt have you as top town so who do you think is deserving of that this game?
Do you not?Do you expect problem solving from Clem on day 1?
Reading more isn't gonna make you feel good about my slot lolI would fite you, but that would be child abuse...
Yup, you're family. Another fun story, my wife thought I was a serial killer because I just bite string cheese instead of eating the strings. Until we had our son who bites the side of the string cheese all the way down then turns it like corn on the cob. He also eats subs that way.
Also, not a fan of Santy's Genny vote as of pg 2. Wording feels wrong, but not sure if it's just Santy being Santy. Also that first sheep vote by Clem. No me gusta, but early day one so just going to continue to side-eye it for now until I read more.
If you want to stress out samac you canIs it a race? Can’t I just leisurely stroll around and look at posts at random?
It's in Ohio which is the Midwest smhNo, that is certifiably false
Post fastIf you want to stress out samac you can
Hi samac who do you think is mafia?Post fast
Real time interactions best
Yes yes yes go go go
![]()
ok but why?
what game was Dy thinking ofIt’s been a very long time since I was converted. It’s only happened once in Red vs Blue
😬 awkwardHi samac who do you think is mafia?
zenge's you pick game. in which she was converted for like 1 daywhat game was Dy thinking of
As someone who has never played DnD I am horrified and confusedDnd
The wizard that put me in a force cage. I beat the **** out of her once she got hold person’d and then knocked her unconscious and didn’t want her to stand back up.
So I killed her in cold cold blood.
It felt bad man
I thrive on awkward situations. They feed me. Like Colin Robinson.😬 awkward
zenge's you pick game. in which she was converted for like 1 day
Make your OWWn WWwhat game was Dy thinking of
LulzDnd
The wizard that put me in a force cage. I beat the **** out of her once she got hold person’d and then knocked her unconscious and didn’t want her to stand back up.
So I killed her in cold cold blood.
It felt bad man
If you look in one of these you might get an ideaHi samac who do you think is mafia?
I don't have a dog to look intoIf you look in one of these you might get an idea
![]()
Tell AM to add it to discordYeah it’s the emoji I miss most when not on SDN. We don’t have it on discord or text messages or anything. This is like… the only place I get to use it.
We’re on the penultimate fight right now against a super powerful team of wizards. I’m sure nothing will go wrongLulz
Last time I played pathfinder we kept putting the boss in a force bubble then we slowed him so he couldn't command his minion
Good times for us
I'm sure it won't! It never does! It couldn't possibly!We’re on the penultimate fight right now against a super powerful team of wizards. I’m sure nothing will go wrong
Why are you talking like a 40 yr old who is pretending to be a teenagerRemember that if you say me you're ultra mega cringe on god frfr
It sparks joyWhy are you talking like a 40 yr old who is pretending to be a teenager
NO@alleycat03 WHY ARE YOU DISLIKING ME, IM RIGHT
Oh so you're Marie Kondo now? got itIt sparks joy
More like Clemarie Kondo amiriteOh so you're Marie Kondo now? got it
Don’t forget to unyeet….Anyways YEET PSV @kaydubs
Why?Anyways YEET PSV @kaydubs
Idk it just feels rightWhy?
DNLUGH
UNYEET WHOEVER I WAS VOTING
YEET PSV
what from PSV stands out to you? like currently im not like “omg she is howling” but like, her presence here has not been screaming #1 villager to meRanked from least wolfy to most-
PSV
Samac
genny
MKG
zenge
dy
clem
santy
cyndia
Pending further posts: Stagg, MsP
Idk i don't think I would say I had any game related content until likeyeet cyndia
Feels like she is being extra off-topic and not discussing the game, everyone else who was off-topic has a good deal of game-related content
Care to elaborate? Pretty please?Genny Cyndia samac and santy are my townreads
Not sure if this is trying to spin something out of nothing or just grasping at straws. Gonna side eye this a bit as well. Chameleon mode activated.Immediate inkling is probably one of the people actively participating in the nonsense chatter (no offense meant by this, just... it is) is probably a wolf. I'm including mkg, samac, and Zenge in the nonsense chatter category. But, not sure who I feel is wolfiest of the three and it isn't a firm read.
Why do you think you're so low on the list smhIdk i don't think I would say I had any game related content until like
2 minutes ago lol
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.