Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My game in person the other night right before I died I was like “I’m sus of these 3 people”
And they were like THEYRE ALL NEW WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT
and I was like ITS WHAT I DO

so my noob eating goes beyond sdn.
I was wrong on all of them
It was my husband
OMG! I actually had a dream the other night about trying to talk you off of yeet a noob 🤣
 
I’m cooking dinner. Fresh pasta. It’s not Sunday but shorty just got home so I thought I’d make a special dinner
Lies! She got home hours ago! How wolfy!

But that’s sweet of you for real.
Nick asked me if I wanted dinner before work and I was like I’d prefer to sleep so he made me dinner and packed it up for me so I could eat hot food when I got here.
I am unworthy.
 
Lies! She got home hours ago! How wolfy!

But that’s sweet of you for real.
Nick asked me if I wanted dinner before work and I was like I’d prefer to sleep so he made me dinner and packed it up for me so I could eat hot food when I got here.
I am unworthy.
You know Columbus isn’t too far from you next year. You could come visit for fresh pastas too
 
Yessss
Nick does pretty good with the fresh pastas too
It’s not too far at all!
We’ll definitely see each other. At least once.
Maybe even more! Cincy is smack in the middle
I’m planning to make a few trips to Cincy.

It’s home to America’s largest grocery store. Over 200,000 square feet of shopping opportunities
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All I really want to do is read.
I’m in one of my hyperfocus on books periods.
But I can’t bring books to work. It makes the universe mad and gives me lots of patients.
 
image.jpg


Beneath the surface is fresh tortellini stuffed with mozzarella, ricotta, Parmesan, and spices, bathing in a Calabrian chili and tomato sauce, with dollops of herbed and spiced ricotta
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad