Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Santygrass this was low key me asking to explain your thinking
I think te way of relayin the message of "Im good with the people here" was expressed into thread in not a pockety way that I would consider wolfy. So the message and intention being expressed into thread are overall positive/towny .

Its a small read but its a start
 
And now I’m watching the traitors :O
IMG_5193.jpeg
 
I think te way of relayin the message of "Im good with the people here" was expressed into thread in not a pockety way that I would consider wolfy. So the message and intention being expressed into thread are overall positive/towny .

Its a small read but its a start
Also I think it literally is the first read made in thread (In regards of town or scumreading someone) . Thats also a plus methinks
 
Not really any thoughts yet. I’m not surprised by Ms.P dropping a Samac vote, odd as a vote I think it is, seems NAI for Ms.P.

Samac’s entrance and exit seemed abnormal for what I’m used to seeing but I’m a big advocate that we shouldn’t pigeonhole people into metas, and if she’s gotta nap before work and doesn’t want to generate 20 pages of content, more power to her.

Clem’s sheep did make me :thinking: but like… this early in a game everything is random and chaotic so I don’t really have a strong opinion about it.
I have this as the "first thought on thread". But here isnt really a comitted read on someone alignment (which is fine since its first page) . Thats why I said mkg was the first thought put in thread that was a AI read
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just kidding, clem can still be village. it's santy who's wolfing. that dessert comment just made me think pregnant woman emoji all over again.

How so?

🤰 Was a vibe statement into the thread. Saying Im the dessert is just me wooing Zenge. Very different things
 
What was the vibe statement that pregnant woman emoji was in thread is something that only a momma wolf knows
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What was the vibe statement that pregnant woman emoji *meant* in thread is something that only a momma wolf knows
EBWOP

Maybe with this verb is more clear ?

Ngl even I didnt knew what that post meant and took me a minute to remember what I wanted to say there