You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Based and reciprocatedclem #1 village read
it's not just youi still dont get it but Im tired so maybe it's me?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh goodit's not just you
It’s all of us
pregnant woman + dessert = full wolf bellyHow so?
🤰 Was a vibe statement into the thread. Saying Im the dessert is just me wooing Zenge. Very different things
That you are smart . Or that you also understand the language of the skill issueI kinda got it but I'm worried what that says about me
Idk how else to put it
🤰 Meaning = Knowledge that only a wolf momma has
🤰 Meaning = Knowledge that only a wolf momma has
I don’t know why you don’t understand it…
![]()
This looks like a dog food pate log. Horrifying.View attachment 385416
I eat 3 musketeers in a wolfy way
Samac you are making your breadcrumbing too obvious !! Smh
How's she a traitor?
Well, the entirety of page three was me grimacing at my screen. So thank you for that, I suppose.
I sheep
VOTE SAMAC
Why sheep samac?
Immediate inkling is probably one of the people actively participating in the nonsense chatter (no offense meant by this, just... it is) is probably a wolf. I'm including mkg, samac, and Zenge in the nonsense chatter category. But, not sure who I feel is wolfiest of the three and it isn't a firm read.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You'll have to ask her since they werent my words!How's she a traitor?
Why I am not included in the nonsense chatter club?Immediate inkling is probably one of the people actively participating in the nonsense chatter (no offense meant by this, just... it is) is probably a wolf. I'm including mkg, samac, and Zenge in the nonsense chatter category. But, not sure who I feel is wolfiest of the three and it isn't a firm read.
Im taking offense in that I have to level up my game
Nom nomWell, the entirety of page three was me grimacing at my screen. So thank you for that, I suppose.
He sheeped you silly WillyWhy sheep samac?
Excuse me 3 musketeers and pasta are srs business not nonsense chatter maamImmediate inkling is probably one of the people actively participating in the nonsense chatter (no offense meant by this, just... it is) is probably a wolf. I'm including mkg, samac, and Zenge in the nonsense chatter category. But, not sure who I feel is wolfiest of the three and it isn't a firm read.
Too late to the partyWhy I am not included in the nonsense chatter club?
Im taking offense in that I have to level up my game
Am potatoWhy sheep samac?
Oh vote closes today.
Yeeesh I don’t know what to do.
Nobody is shouting I’m a baddie
Yeeesh I don’t know what to do.
Nobody is shouting I’m a baddie
Day 1 Vote Tally:
MsP (1) - genny
samac (2) - MsP, Clem
genny (1) - Santy
4/12
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~14 hours).
MsP (1) - genny
samac (2) - MsP, Clem
genny (1) - Santy
4/12
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~14 hours).
Hello!
Tell her to come back! And you should join this time tooooo.I’m cooking dinner. Fresh pasta. It’s not Sunday but shorty just got home so I thought I’d make a special dinner
Why do so many people eat 3 musketeers like this... I don't like them, but I guess I can't judge because I sort of do something similar with kit kats?? I eat the ends and sides, then split the layers up for funsies.
Wow I'm caught up. Least amount of thread bloat I've ever seen, what has happened to you all?
Why I am not included in the nonsense chatter club?
Im taking offense in that I have to level up my game
Pretty much. Not as much back and forth.Too late to the party
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seems alley and Stagg are the only ones who haven't checked in yet. Such a still game for 10/12 players already appearing on thread.
i would recommend voting. highly enjoyable.Oh vote closes today.
Yeeesh I don’t know what to do.
Nobody is shouting I’m a baddie
Am potato
Cannibal confirmed?!It's ok I'm an herbivore
So are we going to talk about the Melee at all?
Day 1 Vote Tally:
MsP (1) - genny
samac (2) - MsP, Clem
genny (1) - Santy
Clem (1) - Cyndia
5/12
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~10 hours).
MsP (1) - genny
samac (2) - MsP, Clem
genny (1) - Santy
Clem (1) - Cyndia
5/12
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~10 hours).
Genny!!! first rule of fight club… dont talk about fight club!! smh smhSo are we going to talk about the Melee at all?
i mean be the change you want to see in the world or whatever, we could get the ball rolling and have a chat about how your feeling about the first 3 pagesSeems alley and Stagg are the only ones who haven't checked in yet. Such a still game for 10/12 players already appearing on thread.
like lets chat! or like. opinions on the votes on the board?Immediate inkling is probably one of the people actively participating in the nonsense chatter (no offense meant by this, just... it is) is probably a wolf. I'm including mkg, samac, and Zenge in the nonsense chatter category. But, not sure who I feel is wolfiest of the three and it isn't a firm read.
maybe this will get things going
yeet msp
yeet msp
how do you do it with KitKats?!Why do so many people eat 3 musketeers like this... I don't like them, but I guess I can't judge because I sort of do something similar with kit kats?? I eat the ends and sides, then split the layers up for funsies.
I’ll take that as a complement!Wow I'm caught up. Least amount of thread bloat I've ever seen, what has happened to you all?
I have. Fite fite fite.So are we going to talk about the Melee at all?
yeet santy
I dunno
Feels stiff
I dunno
Feels stiff
I was so scared there’d be pages and pages when I woke up.
And there’s not.
And there’s not.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At least I get to play dnd without the fear of falling more and more behind I guess.
Were end game. I’m sad. But also excited
Were end game. I’m sad. But also excited
And haven’t got to play in like a month and a half due to my surgery and various conferences.At least I get to play dnd without the fear of falling more and more behind I guess.
Were end game. I’m sad. But also excited
DM, my husband just said “I’m anxious
Day 1 Vote Tally:
MsP (2) - genny, mkg
samac (2) - MsP, Clem
genny (1) - Santy
Clem (1) - Cyndia
Santy (1) - samac
7/12
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~9.25 hours).
MsP (2) - genny, mkg
samac (2) - MsP, Clem
genny (1) - Santy
Clem (1) - Cyndia
Santy (1) - samac
7/12
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~9.25 hours).
oh i thought this was just regular ww bravado, not that you're actually looking to fight someone lolI have. Fite fite fite.
oh no you brought out the big GGenny!!! first rule of fight club… dont talk about fight club!! smh smh
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 188K