Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Don't say that, Santy's method of putting me to bed, as he's described it, involves him holding a pillow over my face until I stop breathing.
I mean, as long as you start breathing again it’s nbd. I do it to people all the time. Or at least the anesthesiologist I work with does. Can’t be that hard…

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Be ****ing funny if dy is a 3P and santy is a wolf and things worked out perfectly for a wolf win here

I mean, as long as you start breathing again it’s nbd. I do it to people all the time. Or at least the anesthesiologist I work with does. Can’t be that hard…
I know I'm the same height she is, but I'm not Dubz, you don't need to encourage people to try to kill me :mad:

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I mean, when you're under anesthesia and someone is breathing for you and giving you manual breaths, then the *plates crashing* stretch fibers in the diaphragm *man screaming* activate the something something and cause hypoventilation *distant explosions* so really yeah, as long as you breathe again... the lungs are... lunging...

I mean, when you're under anesthesia and someone is breathing for you and giving you manual breaths, then the *plates crashing* stretch fibers in the diaphragm *man screaming* activate the something something and cause hypoventilation *distant explosions* so really yeah, as long as you breathe again... the lungs are... lunging...
so WW counts as studying now, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Dude there’s a place that has a s’mores pizza and it’s delicious.
Wolfy advice
That’s a dessert pizza. Completely different

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Eh, the way he went about it was still a very village way
I concur. Moreover, I think his approach to solving me, alley, and Zenge has been very village in itself even ignoring the mechanics element

Dude there’s a place that has a s’mores pizza and it’s delicious.
Wolfy advice
This is what I’m saying not to do

1713322335890.png

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Also im thinking that maybe if enough people focus on fighting someone maybe they can roleblock the mafia kill?

• Wow
Worst case scenario they die but there's only one way to find out 🤔

• Hmm
  • Wow
eats marshmallow pizza

• Haha
  • Wow
Day 2

Another day cycle progressed slowly at first but gained momentum at an alarming pace and (somehow, yet again), everyone voted.

Who should be removed?

Voted out is @dyachei who was a WOLF.

It is now Night 2! Get those night actions in before close at *7AM* Eastern/6am Central/5am Pacific, TOMORROW, Wednesday, 4/17/24.

9 players remain

Roster:
1. @samac
2. @Cyndia
4. @Santygrass
6. @genny
7. @alleycat03
(7)9. @Stagg737
10. @potentialsheltervet
11. @mkg323
12. @Zenge142

Dead:
8. @Ms Procrastinator - Village Fighter
3. @Clem J - Village Fighter
5. @dyachei - WOLF

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Pockets deep. Gg dy. I can’t tell a difference from your wolf and village play

• Haha
Pockets deep. Gg dy. I can’t tell a difference from your wolf and village play

In my heart I wanted dy to be town so I could blindly sheep their reads and have a nice bond of trust but NOOOOOOOO. The tragedy.

Ily @dyachei if not for the peek im sure I wouldnt catch you today tbh

• Care
Before going to bed I want to ISO dya - Stagg a bit so I can bring up the post that made me wary about them. I was since SoD being attentive of how dy interacted and how other slots treated them so apart from zenge reaction to the claim their interactions rubbing me off I feel like its importanr

• Care
i think samac is my top town. maybe my only real town read tbh

and I'm not sure where to go from there. PSV is like...always sus to me. It's probably a me problem. I dont think clem is in his village meta rn
*grumble grumble deep ass pockets grumble*

Also samac if I die pls trust me I think alley is just town. Dont blocc level village, but dont go at her throat and try to reason with them

• Hmm
Also samac if I die pls trust me I think alley is just town. Dont blocc level village, but dont go at her throat and try to reason with them
I was just looking through dys posts and was fixing to post about how I’m putting grates over my tunnel. Not totally closed but I’ll stay out for now

• Love
Stagg also a possibility.
Though I don’t know that wolf stagg would go for me so hard

• Hmm
Yeah dya was hard pocketing you. Thats why D2 I was like "wowee samac super town I'll advocate for them full trust"
The post where I stated that I felt better about you and dy replied me with "I was already there you're really late" or something along the lines ultra pockety tbhtbh

• Care
  • Wow
The post where I stated that I felt better about you and dy replied me with "I was already there you're really late" or something along the lines ultra pockety tbhtbh
Turns out village reading me when I feel like I’m doing a bad job is the key to getting me in that pocket. Now I know.

• Care
Also don’t know how I feel about genny. She’s just kind of chilling

Wolf

Zenge
PSV
Genny
Stagg
Alley
Cyndia
MKG
Santy

Not wolf

We also have to keep in mind interactions from today may NOT be pure. We do not know if santy’s action was loud or not and if it was distancing could have started before his reveal.

Just looking at dya's post today before and after the flip Im 99% it wasnt loud. Or if it was loud, they didnt fully knew how the peek was

Wolf

Zenge
PSV
Genny
Stagg
Alley
Cyndia
MKG
Santy

Not wolf

We also have to keep in mind interactions from today may NOT be pure. We do not know if santy’s action was loud or not and if it was distancing could have started before his reveal.
Curious to know more about your cyndia read. I’m admitting my blind spot now and want to know what others see in her.

Current thoughts:

Wolf leans: Clem, Dy, Samac, and to a lesser extent Genny. Clem and Dy fit together best atm imo, and I’m not convinced Dya had any good reason to move to MsP other than to get off Clem. Samac concerns me. Seems non-committal other than Alley, no sure why I’m on her wolfy read at all, and just feels a bit off later on. Genny is coasting. Only person no one voted for but no reason other than ‘genny feels like genny’. She also feels like she did when she was previously gooey to me and I’ve forgotten she was playing several times and usually I’m overly aware of her posts. Maybe I’m reading into it too much, but doesn’t feel right atm.

I actually feel alright about Cyndia and Alley. Both didn’t do much early, but I can follow their thoughts and their later arguments seem village separately. Not sure if their interactions feel V/V though, so will review them more if I’m around tomorrow.

Santy is a question mark. Could fit with some in the wolf pile, but not jumping out too much there. Will continue with mild side eye. Similar feel for PSV. Some questions there but not strongly in the Pot right now.

MKG and Zenge seem fine to me. Minimal concerns here.

This is the first dy mention from stagg, as a wolf lean. In their catch-up they dont mention them at all, and the main sus is... Linking them to a town. And questioning the EoD vote (hence why the link)

For transparency, I fought Clem last night and was victorious. Idk if that means I killed him, but seems like there could have been other people attacking as well seeing as at least 2 other people (Samac and genny) are claiming to be attacked by at least 2 people and are still alive. Also intrigued reading between the lines about some claims regarding last night, but will hold off on assumptions for now.

I was between Clem and Dy because I thought those flips would give most info about some of my other PoE, but chose Clem because he felt similar to Hannibal 2 when he was a serial killer. Also because I haven't played with Dy a ton and felt guilty about killing them when they felt like I was tunneling them a bunch last game. Clem flip makes me feel a little better about Santy and Dy (though in retrospect Dy flip probably would have helped my view of Clem more). Also want to look back at vote progression yesterday knowing the 2 leading wagons for most of the day both flipped village.

Here at SoD mentions how they were between attacking Clem or dy (enhacing their view that Clem/dy were their main sus) .

Now, Clem flips village and they feel better about them. I dont find the post since skill issue at ISOing, but they move it up to neutrals.
What it bothered me is that they used the same argument to move up in reads both me and dya. Feels like a classic "give an argument to see towny a packmate but grouping it together with a villager so it seems more legit" kind of deal.

Then, after my claim, they doubt / consider the possibility of dy being 3p and are a bit conflicted because they thought of dyachei as a townlean.

I... Just cant understand how you move your top sus from sus to lean villa just because a paired read was wrong. Feels like there was never really an independent read on the slot, and just flowed with thread.

I think Stagg positioned themselves to distance with dya, and when most of the thread seemed okay with dy (samac and I expressed townlean on dya at SoD (heheh Im mischievous)) they slowly moved them up without really addresing dya much.

• Hmm