-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Utterly shooked how you got there but im gonna give you village points for that
As like, I dont get that vibe but also dont see you having that vibe or making that move as a wolf rn
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
shewas already village before thatAs like, I dont get that vibe but also dont see you having that vibe or making that move as a wolf rn
Vote Clem
Still catching up, but can't let a tie get away that easily...
Still catching up, but can't let a tie get away that easily...
Not withwat y
@Zenge142 are you woof
urge to vote msp rising. just to annoy stagg
Im late but eventually I got thereshewas already village before that
Thank you for clarifying🤰 Was a nonsensical post / vibe i posted as a wolf in a past game and is a meme.
I said what 🤰 mean can only be understood by wolf mommas. Also a joke referencing that I claim to be shortys momma in the wolfchat in that game and yada yada.
Nothing related to this game still so I see it as just moot amd me having skill issue with words
well not just to annoy stagg. I think clem got more into his village meta
I definitely responded to one of the posts in that discussion with a "what" and hoped for further clarification in later pages and saw none. But it's fine now, I just felt like you were being intentionally misleading and that will always read as wolfy to meI think what I am a bit bothered is that if the confusion about the emoji was something that bothered you made you wolfread me I dont recall that you brought that up during your catch up? Correct me if Im wrong
unvote alley
vote msp
vote msp
Why?well not just to annoy stagg. I think clem got more into his village meta
Did he? In what way? He’s just.. been here for a little bitwell not just to annoy stagg. I think clem got more into his village meta
his posts got more clem like. Idk how to explain it well. he's like...always cryptic but it felt like he wasnt even trying here until this eveningWhy?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is clem from MU with Dy? Does Dy know more about his meta from past experience? Curious because idk where clem originated from
i've played on MU and the syndicate with clemIs clem from MU with Dy? Does Dy know more about his meta from past experience? Curious because idk where clem originated from
I wonder if he felt his impending yeet and decided to step it up a bithis posts got more clem like. Idk how to explain it well. he's like...always cryptic but it felt like he wasnt even trying here until this evening
None of us do. He’s an enigma.Is clem from MU with Dy? Does Dy know more about his meta from past experience? Curious because idk where clem originated from
Ohi've played on MU and the syndicate with clem
Oh no.. I wished for more activity and it happened.
Zenge didn’t react to my vote
🙁
🙁
as a villager he's almost kind of obstinate about his reads and his later posts kind of hit this a bit more than his early posts did
fr fr no 🧢?Not withthatthis attitude
i can hear him quaking in his boots from hereZenge didn’t react to my vote
🙁
I *think* clem was in fire emblem and I was similarly annoyed by his cryptic posts there too. It might've been another non-SDNer because I do sometimes get them confused but I don't think it wasas a villager he's almost kind of obstinate about his reads and his later posts kind of hit this a bit more than his early posts did
I thought the cap was a bell and was so confusedfr fr no 🧢?
How’s everyone else feeling on good ol’ Zenges?
How dare you! Outraged!Zenge didn’t react to my vote
🙁
I assumed you were doing that thing we don’t talk about
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing screams village but I am historically terrible at reading zenge, especially early on. I don't feel comfortable voting him D1 but I also don't feel like he's within what I consider his village metaHow’s everyone else feeling on good ol’ Zenges?
No idea what you’re talking about sketchy mcsketchersonHow dare you! Outraged!
I assumed you were doing that thing we don’t talk about
This is fair I guess.as a villager he's almost kind of obstinate about his reads and his later posts kind of hit this a bit more than his early posts did
Unyeet Clem
he's totally a wolf 😉How’s everyone else feeling on good ol’ Zenges?
Feel good about him mostly on early. I think now he seems a bit more quiet? Since there has been more stuff on thread but not worried atmHow’s everyone else feeling on good ol’ Zenges?
idk how to read zenge at all
zenge you know what this means dont hmm this, thats mad susfr fr no 🧢?
What would you consider his village meta?Nothing screams village but I am historically terrible at reading zenge, especially early on. I don't feel comfortable voting him D1 but I also don't feel like he's within what I consider his village meta
Unfortunately for Zenge, I don't trust him until he catches a wolf because he's too good at tricking me
Threads been blowing up, while I’ve been cooking and eating dinnerFeel good about him mostly on early. I think now he seems a bit more quiet? Since there has been more stuff on thread but not worried atm
Day 1 Vote Tally:
MsP (4) - genny, mkg, Santy, dya
samac (1) - MsP
genny ()
Clem (2) - Cyndia, Stagg
Santy ()
Cyndia (2) - PSV, alley
mkg ()
PSV (1) - Clem
alley ()
Zenge (1) -samac
11/12
Missing: @Zenge142
@Ms Procrastinator - you’re winning
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~15 MINUTES).
MsP (4) - genny, mkg, Santy, dya
samac (1) - MsP
genny ()
Clem (2) - Cyndia, Stagg
Santy ()
Cyndia (2) - PSV, alley
mkg ()
PSV (1) - Clem
alley ()
Zenge (1) -samac
11/12
Missing: @Zenge142
@Ms Procrastinator - you’re winning
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~15 MINUTES).
the feng shui was good with zenge up until 5 seconds ago. but im not interested in waffling there tonight
The post originally only showed my quote and not the fr fr no 🧢zenge you know what this means dont hmm this, thats mad sus
I think MsP will be a dud. But I don’t feel bad about it tbh with the ghosting.
I’m off of ClemDay 1 Vote Tally:
MsP (4) - genny, mkg, Santy, dya
samac (1) - MsP
genny ()
Clem (2) - Cyndia, Stagg
Santy ()
Cyndia (2) - PSV, alley
mkg ()
PSV (1) - Clem
alley ()
Zenge (1) -samac
12/12
Missing: @Zenge142
@Ms Procrastinator - you’re winning
Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~15 MINUTES).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh thats on me then lol i did actually post it by accident without saying anything and had to edit itThe post originally only showed my quote and not the fr fr no 🧢
You changed while sdn was loading several missing posts for meI’m off of Clem
nvm the feng shui is not off with zenge
Howdy
I'm working on catching up but I have five pages and probably cannot read that fast so will probably be zooming between catching up and the here and now to try and stay current
I'm working on catching up but I have five pages and probably cannot read that fast so will probably be zooming between catching up and the here and now to try and stay current
unyeet clem because there's a lot more contributions there, and I'm feeling better about them
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K