-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Michigan State c/o 2022 Applicants!
Started by Vet_Squared80
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone heard anything today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope 🙁Anyone heard anything today?
Same. Nothing.Nope 🙁
Our tour person said no but if you stay and work in Michigan for a year after graduation then you can get some of your 4th year loans paid? Don't quote me on that though I'm not 100% sure.Does anyone know if you can switch to IS after the first year if you marry a Michigan resident? My fiance is a Michigan resident. I really loved MSU and this is my dream school but it's so expensive!
Of course notIs anyone else constantly refreshing their email? Haha
Are we thinking that they will send out emails tomorrow? Do we know if it happens in waves or all at once?
They said week of the 12th so it could be and day this week I guessAre we thinking that they will send out emails tomorrow? Do we know if it happens in waves or all at once?
They told IS the week of the 18th and we heard Wednesday the 20th. I’m pretty sure it was all at once. Not 100% though
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
The WAIT is killing meeee
During our interview day we were told not to expect anything until the very end of the week, like Thursday or Friday
Omg I can't wait that longDuring our interview day we were told not to expect anything until the very end of the week, like Thursday or Friday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted OOS! However, I will be declining.
Waitlisted OOS
Waitlisted 🙁
OOS waitlisted
Accepted OOS!!!!!! 
Does anyone know how to find out out # on the waitlist??
Call them tomorrow.Does anyone know how to find out out # on the waitlist??
OOS Accepted!!!! I'm finally going to get school!!! 

OOS Accepted!!!! I'm finally going to get school!!!![]()
Yay! Congrats!!!
OOS Accepted!!!! I'm finally going to get school!!!![]()
Congrats greeney!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OoS waitlisted, but will be declining to go to VMRCVM!
I think I spoke to you at lunch when you interviewed... this is just occurring to me now.
Also belated congrats on your acceptance to VMCVM
Were you one of the student ambassadors?I think I spoke to you at lunch when you interviewed... this is just occurring to me now.
Also belated congrats on your acceptance to VMCVM
Were you one of the student ambassadors?
I believe on that day I gave a before lunch tour and I was also a student panelist.
Ah ok. My interview was on Saturday I don’t think my tour guide was on the panel. Pretty cool tho! I might’ve seen yaI believe on that day I gave a before lunch tour and I was also a student panelist.
Ah ok. My interview was on Saturday I don’t think my tour guide was on the panel. Pretty cool tho! I might’ve seen ya
I think the day I did it was a Friday anyways so I wouldn't have been there. As fun as student paneling is, it's hard to convince me to drag myself to school on Saturdays. 😉
Thanks! You might have spoken to me! I have a poor memory of that weekend after scurrying around to michigan then virginiaI think I spoke to you at lunch when you interviewed... this is just occurring to me now.
Also belated congrats on your acceptance to VMCVM
Thanks! You might have spoken to me! I have a poor memory of that weekend after scurrying around to michigan then virginia
Well, if you are who I think you are then you have a friend in my class and I was sitting at your table. But I'm not positive.
Oh yeah! Kate is in your class!Well, if you are who I think you are then you have a friend in my class and I was sitting at your table. But I'm not positive.
OOS Accepted. I am waiting to see if I get my IS before making decisions. That being said, if you're waitlisted - do not give up! 🙂
MSU is my first choice. I really hope I am a low number on the waitlist. I have already been rejected at my IS and waitlisted at another 🙁
Ugh.
Ugh.
Accepted OOS!!!!! I can't believe it!! I will be declining my spot for my IS school, though, so here's to hoping it goes to a really awesome alternate! <3
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ACCEPTED OOS!!!!! I'm still in shock and can't believe it! 
Alternate OOS. Wah. That’s ok! I’ll most likely be accepting my IS offer.
Edit: alternate #17/164
Edit: alternate #17/164
Last edited:
Don't give up hope 🙂MSU is my first choice. I really hope I am a low number on the waitlist. I have already been rejected at my IS and waitlisted at another 🙁
Ugh.
Last edited:
They emailed back with my ranking! I’m 34 on the waitlist out of 164. They said they will send an update March 1st with new status as well. Good luck everyone and congrats to those accepted!