Michigan State c/o 2022 Applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey everyone! I'm an IS accepted to Michigan State for c/o 2022!!! I got accepted to Purdue also! Have a big decision to make... Good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Good luck OOS, I’d guess Wednesday evening if the follow what they did with IS @StayingPositive2017 said! Fingers Crossed

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if you can switch to IS after the first year if you marry a Michigan resident? My fiance is a Michigan resident. I really loved MSU and this is my dream school but it's so expensive!
Our tour person said no but if you stay and work in Michigan for a year after graduation then you can get some of your 4th year loans paid? Don't quote me on that though I'm not 100% sure.

Is anyone else constantly refreshing their email? Haha

Are we thinking that they will send out emails tomorrow? Do we know if it happens in waves or all at once?

They told IS the week of the 18th and we heard Wednesday the 20th. I’m pretty sure it was all at once. Not 100% though

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

During our interview day we were told not to expect anything until the very end of the week, like Thursday or Friday

Members don't see this ad :)
At our debriefing they said they'll try for Wednesday.

Reactions: 4 users
I went through the whole interview day with the flu and a 103 fever. No way I’m getting accepted but good luck to everyone else!

Anxiously waiting for the decision! I'm refreshing this page every 10 minutes to see if anybody else has an update.

Accepted OOS!!!!!! :happy:

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know how to find out out # on the waitlist??

OOS Alternate! Congrats to everyone accepted

OOS Accepted!!!! I'm finally going to get school!!! :banana:

Reactions: 10 users
OoS waitlisted, but will be declining to go to VMRCVM!

OOS accepted. Congrats ya'll!

I believe on that day I gave a before lunch tour and I was also a student panelist.
Ah ok. My interview was on Saturday I don’t think my tour guide was on the panel. Pretty cool tho! I might’ve seen ya

Ah ok. My interview was on Saturday I don’t think my tour guide was on the panel. Pretty cool tho! I might’ve seen ya

I think the day I did it was a Friday anyways so I wouldn't have been there. As fun as student paneling is, it's hard to convince me to drag myself to school on Saturdays. ;)

I think I spoke to you at lunch when you interviewed... this is just occurring to me now.

Also belated congrats on your acceptance to VMCVM
Thanks! You might have spoken to me! I have a poor memory of that weekend after scurrying around to michigan then virginia

Well, if you are who I think you are then you have a friend in my class and I was sitting at your table. But I'm not positive.
Oh yeah! Kate is in your class!

OOS accepted!! However I will be declining for my first choice. I hope this helps someone! :happy:

OOS Accepted. I am waiting to see if I get my IS before making decisions. That being said, if you're waitlisted - do not give up! :)

Reactions: 2 users
MSU is my first choice. I really hope I am a low number on the waitlist. I have already been rejected at my IS and waitlisted at another :(
Ugh.

OOS Alternate. And an alternate at Wisconsin (my IS). Hoping for either!

Accepted OOS!!!!! I can't believe it!! I will be declining my spot for my IS school, though, so here's to hoping it goes to a really awesome alternate! <3

ACCEPTED OOS!!!!! I'm still in shock and can't believe it! :happy:

Reactions: 7 users
Alternate OOS. Wah. That’s ok! I’ll most likely be accepting my IS offer.

Edit: alternate #17/164

Last edited:
They emailed back with my ranking! I’m 34 on the waitlist out of 164. They said they will send an update March 1st with new status as well. Good luck everyone and congrats to those accepted!

Reactions: 2 users