Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Day 4 Yeet Vote


  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
kids jump GIF

Everyone coming in for EOD
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It felt like KJQ was basically vouching for Banger and trying to buddy them immediately after they came on thread. Like it just reminds me of when zenge tries to pocket me
D1
Why would I need to buddy the claimed miller if I were scum? I’d want him to be mislimmed at some point. This view clearly means you don’t think we are partnered so what is my goal if I were to be buddying greedy? Why not buddy someone who was sussing greedy’s claim instead?
 
oh? What made you swap to mkg?
Current PoE is one of mads/fruit, Clem, mkg.

Mads i explained above. I’m still sus of them but don’t think it would be prudent to yeet the newbie just to get a hint of mad’s alignment. Clem is never in my D1 solve because he is STILL an enigma to me. Process of elimination means mkg next 😢
 
Why? Youd rather I stay on my one vote vanity wagon and give scum more eod power?
i mean you do you. but if you're asking me what i'd prefer: i'd rather you wait a little and work through the rationale behind the video instead of voting within seconds of Kay making her vote
 
i mean you do you. but if you're asking me what i'd prefer: i'd rather you wait a little and work through the rationale behind the video instead of voting within seconds of Kay making her vote
My process is that I townread and have a POE outside of those. I'll vote for anyone and everyone within that POE and doing things like hardnwagoning at EOD let's me read everyone else within it.

Theres method there. I promise
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why would I need to buddy the claimed miller if I were scum? I’d want him to be mislimmed at some point. This view clearly means you don’t think we are partnered so what is my goal if I were to be buddying greedy? Why not buddy someone who was sussing greedy’s claim instead?
Pretty sure you were posting about him before the miller claim? But even then, dragging someone along that NEEDS to be flipped would be beneficial to wolves, yes? Muddies the waters and a free misyeet later in the game. You’re clearly more familiar with the role than those of us that play on this site, I think if you spun 180 that wouldn’t make sense.
 
it reads to me that SAR is rejecting the assumption an affiliation seer exists, but KJQ argues we can't really say that. there's a key disagreement here but i don't know if i read that exchange right
I think SAR is saying don’t count on a seer/cop existing (even if it makes sense balance wise) because #SDNshenanigans
 
Because I wanted to see if anyone else would notice and say something. Especially with my complete list directly after.
Tomorrow I'm going to reread day 1 hunting for my favourite rolemadness role to hunt. Something that makes unique sense in a game with this flavour and player count.

The traitor
 
Pretty much bang on for me. My goal was to caution the assumption of a seer necessarily existing
And my goal was to say there’s no reason to make the assumption either way because without a mass claim, it’s not verifiable. Even with one, if greedy is scum - I feel a partner would try to vouch. None of which would ever happen day 1 anyway so I felt it was a really odd and unnecessary argument to throw out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There’s 20 minutes left so help me find another PoE to hop on if you wanna live.
I’m honestly interested in how you picked me out of your POE to vote for, fruits is in there and since you decided mads wasn’t it, why not go there? She never really gave any explanation for the vote in the first place. You’re sheeping on to me bc there is a wagon, not bc anything I’ve done has pinged you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad