Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Every time I try to eat my son he tells me "no, how no food!" so I'm begrudgingly forced to agreefood tell!
no wait.. kids aren't food.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Every time I try to eat my son he tells me "no, how no food!" so I'm begrudgingly forced to agreefood tell!
no wait.. kids aren't food.
I'd like one order of this plsI've spent most of today napping while my kiddo sits on my legs and plays blocks
Good day tbh
I'm shocked no one else has disputed this but based on this sites meta, I would actively discourage this assumption. It shouldn't matter anyway because mechanics are only for fun and we shouldn't be reliant on them to solve
Smh Clem we don't play how we're supposed to here, we play for the lulz
I keep reading these posts and something about this exchange confuses meWhy would anyone dispute something they wouldn’t know? How can you dispute that there are investigation roles without just saying “well I’m not one so must be lying” that would just be a mass claim to figure out if the miller was lying and at that point if he’s scum, a teammate would just corroborate the existence anyway.
Maybe I’m not following but it’s weird to say it would be disputed.
Can I help explain something? Which part is confusing?I keep reading these posts and something about this exchange confuses me
Highly recommend, it's super relaxingI'd like one order of this pls
whatI keep reading these posts and something about this exchange confuses me
youre breaking my heart SAR!PSV - town
SAR - obvtown
Chic - town
genny - town
madrigal01- town
KayJayQueue - town
Clem J - scum
fruitsalad - scum
GreedyBanger - town
mkg323 - scum
zenge - scum
i just went back to re-read the thread and this totally slipped under the radar. this can very much be a "have all these people who haven't played before try to reach eachother and keep yapping and i will just skate by undetected for the day."MK pls! If anyone wants you to post more it’s me
i find the tension kind of exciting. i want to see if the wolves start pushing someone hard. or if they're content to let it stand, that kind of looks good for madsThe lack of EoD activity is concerning to me.
SAR, fruit and zenge are all viable for me in that world then.i feel like there has to be at least one other wolf in danger since clem is holding his vote
Ahhhh not me lol I was expecting it to be busy like last game day 1 that I missed and was kinda looking forward to it helping my reads.As well, this is (of the people I know) a group that leans lower on the activity scale so I'm not totally shook by the tumbleweeds.
Everyone who participated GTH'd vampy town. Hm.
and you!Everyone who participated GTH'd vampy town. Hm.
There isn't exactly anyone who's a top poster in this game like JJJ, samac, AM were in the previous game so I was expecting lower activity going in.Ahhhh not me lol I was expecting it to be busy like last game day 1 that I missed and was kinda looking forward to it helping my reads.
This is fully disappointing lol
I might move it though.vote fruit
Consolidating with Kay at deadline. That girl smort
Unusualand you!

Understood.I might move it though.
smells like vanilla milkUnusual
I'm trying to see what has people putting vampy, specifically, as a town lean? I don't recall anything other than the pineapple pizza and participating in GTH, both of which are scummable.
Have your Zenge thoughts changed at all or do they remain the same?vote fruit
Consolidating with Kay at deadline. That girl smort
I still think they had awkward self conscious vibes.Have your Zenge thoughts changed at all or do they remain the same?
im just a silly goofy gal, what can i sayUnusual
I'm trying to see what has people putting vampy, specifically, as a town lean? I don't recall anything other than the pineapple pizza and participating in GTH, both of which are scummable.
Vampy and Clem were my least ”solid” gth towns if that helps at all. You literally jumped above them in my reads because you’re playing and it feels sincere. There’s so little to go on that it’s hard to justify reads either way so I doubt our gth are accurate. And I have no idea what the gth analysis yields anyway lolUnusual
I'm trying to see what has people putting vampy, specifically, as a town lean? I don't recall anything other than the pineapple pizza and participating in GTH, both of which are scummable.
I'm not sure I follow. Are you saying this is suspicious for Zenge or mkg?i just went back to re-read the thread and this totally slipped under the radar. this can very much be a "have all these people who haven't played before try to reach eachother and keep yapping and i will just skate by undetected for the day."
no? just me?
on zenge. just an odd comment to makeI'm not sure I follow. Are you saying this is suspicious for Zenge or mkg?
I quite liked her posts following banger’s reveal, esp her talking with chic at that time sounded villagey to meUnusual
I'm trying to see what has people putting vampy, specifically, as a town lean? I don't recall anything other than the pineapple pizza and participating in GTH, both of which are scummable.
If it’s suspicion on mkg, I concur and I’m tempted to move my vote. Especially because of how protective I was over the new players including myself last game it feels like I should take the stance SAR is and let fruitsalad have another day to get into the game.I'm not sure I follow. Are you saying this is suspicious for Zenge or mkg?
oh hey!I quite liked her posts following banger’s reveal, esp her talking with chic at that time sounded villagey to me
Yes unfortunately as both alignments. As scum he knows I’m town and knows pushing me is a death sentence for him. As town, finding me as town is helpful to him because he knows my WIM is unmatched as town and me finding him is extremely useful to us in that scenario and I think he’s come to trust how I solve.KJQ, would you say it's typical for GreedyBangs to follow you around and profess to want to stick to your votes?
And we’re back.
Bear with me while I catch up
oh? What made you swap to mkg?The fact that is 30 mins to vote close and no one has spoken up in defense of mads (barely even herself) or even tried to get another wagon going tells me I should leave that one be for today.
unyeet mads
yeet mkg
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.