Mississippi State CVM Class of 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am pretty sure I’m going to have a brain aneurysm by the end of the day with anxiety.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Make sure you keep your phone on! Last year it was phone calls, followed by an email a little later!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What if they don’t send out interview invites today? And we have to wait until tomorrow.

What if they don’t send out interview invites today? And we have to wait until tomorrow.
It’s on the website that they are telling some of us today, I doubt they will go against it. Fingers crossed, but it might come around 5pm (6pm eastern time) like the interview invites

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS acceptance!!!! Got my call around 5:10 EST!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Only one person in this thread so far?? Praying for the rest of us!

No one from SC has heard anything right?

I’m OOS still waiting on the last interviews to go out 😂 congrats to those who got acceptances!

Reactions: 1 users
I’m an SC applicant and I haven’t heard anything. Don’t lose hope tho because the email we got said the last day they will send out invites is tomorrow! Let’s hope for the best!

Does anybody know if they will be making more acceptance calls tomorrow?

I counted 5 people on APVMA fb page that got calls. One person seemed as though the person they spoke with on the phone told them they were making acceptance calls until the 1st? Not sure if he misunderstood and maybe they meant they will be sending acceptance emails by the 1st. But I’ll hope that they’ll call more tomorrow! They started pretty late today so it would make sense!

Reactions: 2 users
I counted 5 people on APVMA fb page that got calls. One person seemed as though the person they spoke with on the phone told them they were making acceptance calls until the 1st? Not sure if he misunderstood and maybe they meant they will be sending acceptance emails by the 1st. But I’ll hope that they’ll call more tomorrow! They started pretty late today so it would make sense!
Here’s to hoping!! Doesn’t seem like too many people have heard back. Trying to stay positive!

Here’s to hoping!! Doesn’t seem like too many people have heard back. Trying to stay positive!

Fingers crossed!!

It also seems like the remaining OOS and SC interview invites haven't gone out yet either, so maybe those and more calls will go out tomorrow? Idk what time they typically stop working at:shrug:

I’m OOS (SC resident but not long enough to qualify for contract) and haven’t heard anything back yet.

OOS accepted!! Received a phone call yesterday afternoon around 4:30 CT. Interviewed back in October.

Hoping that they will call with more acceptances today!

Did this happen last year?
Last year for SC invite students they sent out interview invites on December 22nd at 5:19 pm EST. I’m not sure when the last email was sent out for OOS students though

I’m an SC resident but don’t qualify for contract seat and I haven’t heard anything.

OOS interview!

SC Interview Invite!!!!!!

• Love
SC contract seat interview invite 🎉 congrats to everyone else!

SC Interview Invite! Woohoo

Do y’all think they’re still going to call people today with acceptances?

OOS rejected. Sad day.
I have interviews invites with Auburn and Tennessee already, and was accepted to Lincoln. I wonder what MSU didn’t like

Last edited:
  • Care