MPH 2019: Applied, Waitlisted, Accepted!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How long did it take for BU to get back to you? it's been a couple of weeks since I got a mail saying that a few things were missing, those items were already in the sophas System but still haven't heard back from them.

I heard back from BU on December 15th. I think and then they released decisions sporadically about a week after. I turned in my application for the priority deadline. I don't know where BU is on your list, but I had a friend who got wait-listed in January, accepted in April and now attending. Also don't feel uncomfortable about emailing them around the end of March to ask if your financially aid package could be increased because I did and so did my friend!! Good Luck!!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for offering! I'd love to hear more about Health Policy/Mgmt Concentrations pleaase

So in my experience, the main focus is on learning how to analyze policy as well as creating a foundation in understanding financial management. I don't know how it will differ by program, but I think you can probably expect to have classes in healthcare economics, healthcare finance management, cost benefit analysis, policy analysis etc. A lot of it has been interesting because you learn how to evaluate how certain policies affect the decisions people make with actual theory before any data is collected. If you're going more of the Management path, your probably going to be using Excel which has been the hardest part for me since I didn't have a finance/accounting background. Because the concentration can be so broad, make sure to customize it with your interest in electives and for your practicum/capstone. At my school its the concentration with the most credits, but I really think I'm going to feel prepared once leaving because there is a lot you have to learn before entering the world of health policy because there are a lot of moving pieces that have to be considered. Sorry if this was really vague but let me know if there are any specific questions I can answer!!

Reactions: 1 users
If anyone has any questions about any of the schools I applied to, a general preview of Health Policy/Management concentrations, or more in depth about Colorado (where I'm attending) let me know!! I'm trying to put off preparing for finals...
Interested in why you applied to Drexel, why you didn't choose Drexel, and if they offered you funding?

Members don't see this ad :)
How long should the SoP be? I'll have trouble getting anywhere close to 1500 words (For reference, my personal statement when I applied to med school was less than 1000 words). Would 750 words look bad? Should I try to get it up to 1000? I'm just not very good at adding fluff to make these types of things longer (plus I abhor talking about myself in general).

Does anyone applying to Emory know if we need to fill out the FAFSA form before an admissions decision can be made?

How long should the SoP be? I'll have trouble getting anywhere close to 1500 words (For reference, my personal statement when I applied to med school was less than 1000 words). Would 750 words look bad? Should I try to get it up to 1000? I'm just not very good at adding fluff to make these types of things longer (plus I abhor talking about myself in general).

I would look at the admission requirements for the specific schools you’re applying to and reach out if that information isn’t on their website. I know Sophas has that 1500 word count but the program I applied to suggested no more than 3 pages double spaced for the personal statement/statement of purpose. But being concise is always good. I’ve read blogs where admissions people say the best statements they’ve ever read are often the shorter ones. If you’ve mastered your pitch in fewer words more power to you! Just my two cents.

Reactions: 1 user
I submitted my application on October 28th, and it was verified on October 29th. I received an email from UofM notifying me they are reviewing my application on November 13th. Hope this helps!

Thank you! I received an email yesterday to create the student portal. Hopefully we will be hearing back soon!

Just accepted to Johns Hopkins full time MPH!!

Kind of shocked because my third letter of recommendation hasn't even been submitted yet, so I'm really hoping they didn't make a mistake somehow...:nailbiting:. For anyone who's curious, I submitted my app 10/28, it was verified 11/6, and I got an email on 11/7 saying it had been sent for review.

Hey, congratulations!
Dumb question, but your application was for the program whose deadline is Dec 1, right? I thought acceptances are always given post the deadlines. And I am nervous since I just submitted my app today owing to various issues.

Does anyone applying to Emory know if we need to fill out the FAFSA form before an admissions decision can be made?

I'm applying to Emory and had to fill out my FAFSA yesterday. Since FAFSA has the "initiated" status on OPUS, you're required to fill it out before your app can be reviewed to the department. If you choose to opt out of FAFSA, you have to email the admissions board to waive it.

Hey, congratulations!
Dumb question, but your application was for the program whose deadline is Dec 1, right? I thought acceptances are always given post the deadlines. And I am nervous since I just submitted my app today owing to various issues.

Thanks! Yeah, this was for the Dec. 1 deadline program. I hadn’t realized before that Hopkins does rolling admissions, but that seems to be the case. I do think many schools only start reviewing applications after the deadline has passed (Harvard, Columbia, etc., as far as I can tell from last year’s thread). TBH I don’t really understand how it works when schools have “priority deadlines” but then also do rolling admissions.

But I think as long as you applied before the (priority) deadlines you’re fine! Best of luck!

So in my experience, the main focus is on learning how to analyze policy as well as creating a foundation in understanding financial management. I don't know how it will differ by program, but I think you can probably expect to have classes in healthcare economics, healthcare finance management, cost benefit analysis, policy analysis etc. A lot of it has been interesting because you learn how to evaluate how certain policies affect the decisions people make with actual theory before any data is collected. If you're going more of the Management path, your probably going to be using Excel which has been the hardest part for me since I didn't have a finance/accounting background. Because the concentration can be so broad, make sure to customize it with your interest in electives and for your practicum/capstone. At my school its the concentration with the most credits, but I really think I'm going to feel prepared once leaving because there is a lot you have to learn before entering the world of health policy because there are a lot of moving pieces that have to be considered. Sorry if this was really vague but let me know if there are any specific questions I can answer!!

This was great! Thank you so much! The only other things I'd ask about is research opportunities in the field, and also how busy your weeks usually are.

Interested in why you applied to Drexel, why you didn't choose Drexel, and if they offered you funding?

I applied to Drexel because I really appreciate their focus on public health practice and electives focusing on diverse populations. The program also is one that I think can be passed over with all of the other large public health programs on the east coast, but the education and services they offer are pretty top notch and you don't pay top dollar prices. I was offered funding, I think it would have covered about 1/3 of my cost but I'm not sure (also they offer a waiver on your acceptance deposit if you are identified as a military related student). Ultimately I chose not to go to Drexel because I do plan on doing a PhD in the future and wanted to have as little debt going into that as possible (got in-state at Colorado) and I wasn't able to visit the campus, which might have swayed me one way or another. Overall I really do think they have a great program though!

This was great! Thank you so much! The only other things I'd ask about is research opportunities in the field, and also how busy your weeks usually are.

In my opinion there are a lot of opportunities for research in the field, they're just not evenly distributed across the country. It may just be since my school is relatively new there aren't as many opportunities for research but looking at the schools you have applied for you should have a pretty easy time finding research internships/practicums/capstones because it can be on the local, state,or federal level across the east coast. I kind of regret not going to GW because of this but I'm really eyeing their new Health Policy PhD so fingers crossed.

How busy my weeks are varies a bit but as expected the workload picks up the closer you get to the end of the semester or quarter. I took 12 credits this semester to see how I would handle it and I'm really glad I kept it at that for the classes I'm taking. Like I mentioned before I'm not great at finance, so I've had to spend more time on my healthcare finance than any of my other classes except maybe biostats. I'm on my school's student council and work part-time so usually it's about 20 hours for work and 20-30 for class depending on test, assignments, holidays, etc. I would definitely recommend to take classes you think are going to be the most difficult for you your first semester/year if you are able to because you can get it out of the way and not do it your last year since most classes outside of core classes are only offered one semester out of the year.

Let me know if you have any other questions throughout your process!!

Members don't see this ad :)
You seem like you’re also from the NYC region :) give Mt Sinai a shot. I was torn between NYMC, NYU, and Sinai and i ended up falling in love with the curriculum, the school, and the idea that the school is under the largest healthcare system in NYC
Hey there fellow New Yorker! Thanks for chiming in, I forgot Mt Sinai had a School of Public Health. I'll def look into it. Do you mind if I PM you about your experience with Mt Sinai?

Just got my acceptance to the online/part-time mph @ jhu! good luck, everyone! if there are any current online/part-time students or those who are contemplating enrolling i’d Love to connect!

Reactions: 4 users
Hey there fellow New Yorker! Thanks for chiming in, I forgot Mt Sinai had a School of Public Health. I'll def look into it. Do you mind if I PM you about your experience with Mt Sinai?
Sorry for getting back to you so late, but of course! :)

Happy December 1st everyone! Here's to a hopeful acceptance-filled holiday season! :hardy::woot:

Reactions: 11 users
Undergrad School: Large State School (ranked around 100 by U.S. News & World)
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.66/3.92 (Economics)
Major/Minor: Double Major in Economics and Molecular Biology
GRE: 159V / 165Q / 5.0W (November 2018)
Experience/Research (please, be brief):
-2 academic years in biomedical research at university (slave labor 1st year; started independent project 2nd year and passed off to another undergrad before quitting lab)
-3 summers of biomedical research at medical school
-2.5 years of leadership exp with global health student organization
-2 years as a Resident Assistant
-2 years as a flu vaccination intern for university
-1 year Tutor for the Economics Department
-1 semester in a practicum course where I analyzed economic policies and testified at the state capitol
-Currently doing a health economics thesis
-Lots of poster presentations on science research and flew out to present at a conference on storytelling (kinda random)

LOR:

-Economics practicum professor
-Research physician from internship
-Instructor from honors program

Interests
: MPH epidemiology programs (mental health and minority health)

Applied to: Columbia (Epi, 11/26), UCLA (Epi, 12/1), WashU (Epi/Biostat, 11/26), UC Berkeley (Epi/Biostat, 12/1), GWU (Epi, 12/9), Emory (Epi, 12/29), JHU (GDEC, 1/4)
Accepted: WashU + $50k (12/19), GWU (12/21), Emory (1/8), UCLA (1/14)
Rejected:
Waitlisted:

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Loving this good vibes on this thread. I want to keep my options open for an eventual PhD in epidemiology, and one of my undergraduate Epi professors said that where you get your masters does have a weight in PhD admissions (again, it's one dude, though he got his ScD from Harvard...). Do you guys think I aimed too high with my current selection? I am entering finals week and I will spend winter break sending out some more apps. Thanks in advance!

Undergrad School: University of Colorado Boulder (5th year undergrad, graduating May 2019)
GRE: 159V / 165Q / 5.0W (November 16, 2018)
-2 academic years in biomedical research at university (slave labor 1st year; started independent project 2nd year and passed off to another undergrad before quitting lab)
-3 summers of biomedical research at local medical school
-1 semester in a practicum course where I analyzed economic policies and testified at the state capitol
-Lots of poster presentations on science research and flew out to present at a conference on storytelling (kinda random)
*Note: Studied chemical engineering for the first two years (tanked GPA for a little bit), taken a lot of math and statistics classes

LOR:

-Economics professor I took the practicum course with
-Research physician interned with at the medical school
-Instructor in my honors program who can speak to my abilities as a student and my involvement in university

Interests
: MPH chronic disease epidemiology programs (mental health and minority health)

Interested in:
Yale, Columbia, BU, UCLA, UC Berkeley, WashU, Emory, Johns Hopkins
*Not applying to Colorado because I need some fresh scenery
Applied to: Columbia (Epi, 11/26), UCLA (Epi, 12/1), WashU (Epi/Biostat, 11/26), UC Berkeley (Epi/Biostat, 12/1)
Accepted:
Rejected:
Waitlisted:
your stats are super impressive and the combo of econ and bio is going to look great for a public health degree! i really want to hear your thoughts on colorado school of public health! have you heard much about the program or the professors? i am thinking of applying but im not sure yet

your stats are super impressive and the combo of econ and bio is going to look great for a public health degree! i really want to hear your thoughts on colorado school of public health! have you heard much about the program or the professors? i am thinking of applying but im not sure yet

Oh thank you! I guess I'm in that angsty stage between submission and notification. And absolutely, the Colorado School of Public health is a newer institution that spans three Colorado universities: the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus (Aurora), the University of Northern Colorado (Greeley), and Colorado State University (Fort Collins). The campus you will attend is dependent on your specialty. Both the MPH and MD/MPH students I've talked to LOVE the program! The professors tend to be super accessible and the diversity of research topics means that you are bound to find a faculty member you can connect with. I don't know too much about many of the faculty members, though Dr. Angela Sauaia is doing some big research on health disparities among minorities. However, the office of admissions is staffed up with MPH candidates so I encourage you to give them a call!

Additionally, if you love the outdoors and 4 seasons of weather, you need to come to Colorado! DMS me if you have any more questions about Colorado!

I was accepted into the Ohio State University epi program this past friday! Super relieved to have gotten into at least one school, I feel less stressed now about waiting on other schools.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello everyone! Loving this good vibes on this thread. I want to keep my options open for an eventual PhD in epidemiology, and one of my undergraduate Epi professors said that where you get your masters does have a weight in PhD admissions (again, it's one dude, though he got his ScD from Harvard...). Do you guys think I aimed too high with my current selection? I am entering finals week and I will spend winter break sending out some more apps. Thanks in advance!

Undergrad School: University of Colorado Boulder (5th year undergrad, graduating May 2019)
GRE: 159V / 165Q / 5.0W (November 16, 2018)
-3 summers of biomedical research at local medical school
*Note: Studied chemical engineering for the first two years (tanked GPA for a little bit), taken a lot of math and statistics classes

LOR:

-Economics professor I took the practicum course with
-Research physician interned with at the medical school
-Instructor in my honors program who can speak to my abilities as a student and my involvement in university

Interests
: MPH chronic disease epidemiology programs (mental health and minority health)

Interested in:
Yale, Columbia, BU, UCLA, UC Berkeley, WashU, Emory, Johns Hopkins
*Not applying to Colorado because I need some fresh scenery
Applied to: Columbia (Epi, 11/26), UCLA (Epi, 12/1), WashU (Epi/Biostat, 11/26), UC Berkeley (Epi/Biostat, 12/1)
Accepted:
Rejected:
Waitlisted:
Just wanted to wish you luck and say that I applied to all of the programs you applied to! You've got a lot of experience and your stats look really solid! I think you'll be fine for sure :) I'm only wishing Boulder had an MPH program. I spent the summer there and fell in love!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if for Berkeley's grad division application we have to send our GRE scores to the 8433 code in addition to the SPH code (4227)? Their web page makes it seem like we don't have to send to both but I want to be safe.

I've emailed the sphadmissions email to ask but they haven't gotten back and it's creepin up to the Dec. 1 deadline, so I'm thinking of calling tomorrow or Monday to confirm...

I only sent to the 4227 sophas code. Their website says that it will never show as received on your berkeley app, but they still get it

Got an email from Emory that they didn't have my SSN. I know I included it on my SOPHAS application but maybe it didn't go through? Anyone else have this problem before I go contacting all of my schools to make sure they have it?

Just wanted to wish you luck and say that I applied to all of the programs you applied to! You've got a lot of experience and your stats look really solid! I think you'll be fine for sure :) I'm only wishing Boulder had an MPH program. I spent the summer there and fell in love!

Thank you for the wishes, I hope that you get your selection as well! It its truly tragic - I feel that Boulder is most beautiful during the summer...

Got an email from Emory that they didn't have my SSN. I know I included it on my SOPHAS application but maybe it didn't go through? Anyone else have this problem before I go contacting all of my schools to make sure they have it?
I've gotten this email too. I went into OPUS and updated it under the Profile section

Undergrad School: Community College and Large University
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.57/3.61
Majors: Nursing
GRE: 158V / 159Q / AWA 5 (taken on 11/9/18)
- Registered nurse at assisted living facility (18 months)
- Registered nurse in family practice (14 months)
- Registered nurse in dermatology (14 months)
- Volunteered with American Red Cross (8 years)
- Volunteered with King County Public Health Corps (2 years)
- Current Peace Corps health education volunteer in Mongolia (20 months)
- Project manager of sexual reproductive health and air pollution projects for secondary school students in Mongolia
- Grant underwriter for three fully-funded projects during PC service
- Provided technical assistance to local health department in the development and implementation of a sexual reproductive health initiative funded by World Bank.
- Developed and implemented health curriculum to influence healthy behavior changes specific to nutrition, exercise, smoking, alcohol, life skills and sexual reproductive health to over 400 secondary school students.

Noteworthy:
- First generation college student
- College athlete (tennis)

LOR:
- Peace Corps Supervisor
- MD (from last nursing experience)
- Nursing Professor

Interests: global and behavioral health

Applied: (applied to all during the last week in November, SOPHAS verified same day) University of Alabama at Birmingham (health behavior), University of Arizona (health behavior), Washington University (global health), NYU (global health), Harvard (HSB 45)
Accepted: UAB (11/29—10k+Coverdell Fellowship), WUSTL (1/3—full tuition+10K Masters Research Fellowship), Harvard (2/21), U of Arizona (2/28—Coverdell Fellowship), NYU (3/13—21k)
Rejected: None
Waitlisted: None
Attending: Wash U.

Last edited:
Just accepted to GW Milken Institute for Global Environmental Health! :soexcited:
Very excited as I've been right there with you guys on the stressed out front.
Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 12 users
Hey everyone, and particularly those who applied last year, how much funding is best case scenario and average for programs? I am applying Johns Hopkins, Columbia, and BU, but I’m happy to make this post a running list if others comments and ideas!

JHU MSPH: 2 year cost- 70k- no funding is average- best case scholarship???

BU MPH: 2 year cost- 85-100k scholarships of 15-20k normal. Best case??

Columbia: 2 year cost 83k ??? Average scholarship ??? Best case scholarship

Hi all! Been lurking for ages but just got rejected from GWU MPH biostats so I thought I'd share the news.

I'm not entirely surprised because I'm not super competitive for biostats, but it''s still a disappointment. It was the only biostat program I was interested in that I was technically qualified for (doesn't require linear algebra/only required through calculus 2), so I thought I would give it a shot. Stats are below!

Undergrad School
: University of Chicago
Undergrad GPA: 3.3
Major/Minor: Biological Sciences, specialized in Global Health; minor in English and Creative Writing
GRE: 162 V, 160 Q, 4.5 A
Experience/Research:
3 years of varied hospital volunteering/clinical research assistant jobs
2 years in developmental bio/genetics lab
1 first author paper published in BMC developmental biology
2 years as president for a student org that organizes community health case competitions

1.5 years into a consulting/business analyst job at a health it company within the population health org.

LOR: one from current manager, one from head of public health dept. at UChi, one from PI, and one uchicago hospital faculty member who taught my health disparities class.

Interests: Applied for epi/biostats. Hoping to focus on growing quant skills. Research interests in chronic/non-communicable diseases

Applied: Johns Hopkins full-time MPH, UMich MPH Epi, UNC Epi, Harvard MS Epi, GWU biostat, UWash-Seattle Epi, Berkeley Epi
Accepted:
Rejected:
GWU Biostat.

Hi all! Been lurking for ages but just got rejected from GWU MPH biostats so I thought I'd share the news.

I'm not entirely surprised because I'm not super competitive for biostats, but it''s still a disappointment. It was the only biostat program I was interested in that I was technically qualified for (doesn't require linear algebra/only required through calculus 2), so I thought I would give it a shot. Stats are below!

Undergrad School
Major/Minor: Biological Sciences, specialized in Global Health; minor in English and Creative Writing
Experience/Research:
2 years as president for a student org that organizes community health case competitions

1.5 years into a consulting/business analyst job at a health it company within the population health org.

LOR: one from current manager, one from head of public health dept. at UChi, one from PI, and one uchicago hospital faculty member who taught my health disparities class.

Interests: Applied for epi/biostats. Hoping to focus on growing quant skills. Research interests in chronic/non-communicable diseases

Applied: Johns Hopkins full-time MPH, UMich MPH Epi, UNC Epi, Harvard MS Epi, GWU biostat, UWash-Seattle Epi, Berkeley Epi
Accepted:
Rejected:
GWU Biostat.

I'm so sorry to hear, but your profile looks amazing so they are definitely missing out! Better things to come I'm sure!

Reactions: 4 users

Undergrad School
Experience/Research:

Accepted:
Rejected:
GWU Biostat.

I'm sorry to hear that, I feel that situation. Have you looked into BU chronic/noncomm mph? I'm really interested in epi/biostats but I found that program and fell in love with it!

I'm sorry to hear that, I feel that situation. Have you looked into BU chronic/noncomm mph? I'm really interested in epi/biostats but I found that program and fell in love with it!

You know, I didn't really look at BU because I heard not great things about the program from people doing epi. I'll take a look though!

I'm so sorry to hear, but your profile looks amazing so they are definitely missing out! Better things to come I'm sure!
Thanks! Good to hear. GWU was not my first choice so it's not *that* big of a deal, but I am a bit worried of it being representative of how the rest of the decisions will go...

Thanks! Good to hear. GWU was not my first choice so it's not *that* big of a deal, but I am a bit worried of it being representative of how the rest of the decisions will go...

I doubt it! Crossing my fingers for us both! All the very best!!

what have you Heard of BU's episodio program?
if you go to the r/publichealth reddit thread on rankings you'll see a discussion of it. Of course, unhappy people are more likely to post than happy people so I wouldn't take it too seriously.

I also had this problem! I have a question though: in the pdf where we can see the entire application for each college, we cannot see if we have given the SSN right?

Hi everyone!

For those of you who applied to Michigan, how long did it take for the Friend account site to send you a verification email? I got the email confirming my application from UofM and I tried to create the Friend account, but I still haven’t received anything from that part of the process. It has been about 24 hours since I tried to create the Friend account.

Thanks! :)

Hi everyone!

For those of you who applied to Michigan, how long did it take for the Friend account site to send you a verification email? I got the email confirming my application from UofM and I tried to create the Friend account, but I still haven’t received anything from that part of the process. It has been about 24 hours since I tried to create the Friend account.

Thanks! :)

I received the application confirmation email in the early afternoon and received the friend account link that evening.
It's possible that they're a little backed up with the priority deadline passing. I applied in early October and didn't hear anything for a month. I wouldn't worry too much though! Given you've already received the confirmation email the friend account will definitely be on its way soon!

Hello everyone! I just want to wish you all good luck and I hope you all get into your desired programs! I remember how nervous and anxious I was last year, especially during the holiday season. I used to constantly check my student portals and refreshed my email more times than I can count throughout the day. :p Just remember you are not alone and enjoy your time with friends and family! Happy holidays! :D

Reactions: 8 users
I received the application confirmation email in the early afternoon and received the friend account link that evening.
It's possible that they're a little backed up with the priority deadline passing. I applied in early October and didn't hear anything for a month. I wouldn't worry too much though! Given you've already received the confirmation email the friend account will definitely be on its way soon!
Thanks so much! Makes me feel less anxious.

Just got into Pitt for HPM! :banana:

Strange though, I didn't get an official acceptance notification, rather a professor emailed to say congrats and offered to set up a time to talk lol. But I'll take what I can get!

(But should I be concerned about it not being like a legit legit acceptance letter?)

Update: Got the official letter 3 days later. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Just got into Pitt for HPM! :banana:

Strange though, I didn't get an official acceptance notification, rather a professor emailed to say congrats and offered to set up a time to talk lol. But I'll take what I can get!

(But should I be concerned about it not being like a legit legit acceptance letter?)

Congrats! That's awesome. I wouldn't freak out because I remember a few posts from last year (I've anxiously scoured looking for when schools typically release acceptances to calm myself) and remember a few people finding out unconventionally they'd been accepted (typically an email from a staff or faculty) and it would typically reflect in the portal at a later date.

Congrats! That's awesome. I wouldn't freak out because I remember a few posts from last year (I've anxiously scoured looking for when schools typically release acceptances to calm myself) and remember a few people finding out unconventionally they'd been accepted (typically an email from a staff or faculty) and it would typically reflect in the portal at a later date.

Loool thank you! Funnily enough I was doing the same thing yesterday- trying to make a list of when to expect responses based on previous years so my anxiety wouldn't get the better of me. #twinning:highfive:

Mine ended up coming out pretty sloppily so if anyone has been successful with a rough estimation please share!

Hi, guys. One of the schools that I applied to, Loma Linda University, sent me an email saying I have exactly 14 days before making a decision from the date the email was received. I already emailed the admission, but it doesn't make any sense because I haven't even received a financial aid package. Does this happen often in MPH/MSPH programs? I'm very confused right now...

Undergrad School: Harvard Affiliated Medical University in India
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.47 (WES)
Major/Minor: Bachelor of Dental Surgery
GRE: V: 149 (42%), Q: 145 (20%), W: 4.0 (Oct 2018)
TOEFL : 111/120 (Oct 2018)
Awards : Summer Research Fellowship at my university and Best Paper Presentation.
Also have paper presented in numerous conferences.
- 1 year dental internship at my university.
- 6 months research internship at my university.
- 6 months dental observer ship.
- 1.8 years Dentist Trainee in the middle east.
- 8 months Clinical Coordinator, managing accounting, marketing, basically all clinical management duties.
- Several Local volunteer in middle east and India.
- 1.5 years as a Dentist in Middle East.

Will soon join a NGO which helps women in distressing situations.

LOR: two strong letters from the general managers at my work place, and one from my university dean.

Interests: MPH in behavioral health and/or health education; program evaluation and implementation

Applying:
Any suggestions? I am quite unconfident because of my low GRE scores,
Should I take it again and apply?

Last edited: