NC State University c/o 2025 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I keep hearing things through the grape vine that the class has been finalized and we should be hearing back soon. My anxiety is through the roof. 🥲
I'm hoping before Wednesday, I'm so anxious to know!

Members don't see this ad :)
I keep hearing things through the grape vine that the class has been finalized and we should be hearing back soon. My anxiety is through the roof. 🥲
Where did you hear that?

Reactions: 1 user
Be careful what you wish for, one year (ages ago...) they posted a picture of the acceptance letters being put in the mail, which is agony. :laugh:

FB memories recently showed me the post where I got my acceptance letter and it was such an amazing feeling. Fingers crossed for everyone anxiously waiting.

Reactions: 3 users
I wonder if we’ll get any hints like OOS

Reactions: 1 users
I wonder if we’ll get any hints like OOS
We have every year that I've applied so far, so I think we will!! Although I'd be totally game to just be told on Monday to check my email too lol.

ac9c7c22d93be9c24e8fadb63bd64b50.jpg
I'm doing fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think we’ll hear something this week. Just keep your head up everyone I know it’s been tough to wait because same.

Reactions: 2 users
Well...at least we know decisions aren’t coming out on National bear day

• Haha
We think the forecast looks good for this week...or next week. Let's call it 50/50 or 51/50.
5150 when you google it has something to do with a 72 hour detainment period, so maybe 72 hours from now?

• Haha
5150 when you google it has something to do with a 72 hour detainment period, so maybe 72 hours from now?
I’m thinking like 51/50 as a ratio of this week vs next week meaning this week is more likely. Holiday wise, assuming we don’t hear back on the weekends, there’s national ag day on Wednesday? Maybe since NCSU is a predominantly Ag school we’ll hear back then?

We think the forecast looks good for this week...or next week. Let's call it 50/50 or 51/50.

My birthday is this weekend so I’m hoping for some good news before my birthday 🤞🤞🤞

Van Halen released an album, 5150 on March 24th...

Reactions: 10 users
Do you guys think tomorrow then?
I think it is a good sign! We just have to be patient a little while longer. Good luck everyone! Excited for any new hints about time either today or tomorrow :)

I so wish we could find out today, this wait has been so long. My anxiety 🥲

Reactions: 6 users
The sooner we find out the decisions, the longer we have to make appropriate decisions by the April 15th deadline...why not give us the most amount of time possible to make this huge life choice?
It's been a challenging year. Patience and understanding are appreciated.

Reactions: 7 users
So on a university wide Day of Giving, I wonder what time I would feel most “giving”🤔😬

So on a university wide Day of Giving, I wonder what time I would feel most “giving”🤔😬
Maybe around 1:40pm since that's the length of the Van Halen guitar solo they posted??

Maybe around 1:40pm since that's the length of the Van Halen guitar solo they posted??
Also the song 5150 on the 5150 album is 5 minutes and 44 seconds, so maybe 5:44 pm tomorrow?🤷‍♀️

Fingers crossed 🤞 for tomorrow!!!

Reactions: 5 users
It’s all the other emails I’ve been getting from NC State for me (alumni) 😭