-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NC State University c/o 2025 Applicants
Started by NCSU CVM
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oos found out at like 2:30Did OOS find out on a Friday and I’m the evening?
I'm hoping before Wednesday, I'm so anxious to know!I keep hearing things through the grape vine that the class has been finalized and we should be hearing back soon. My anxiety is through the roof. 🥲
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where did you hear that?I keep hearing things through the grape vine that the class has been finalized and we should be hearing back soon. My anxiety is through the roof. 🥲
ilikebigmutts
New Member
@ncsu
@NCSU CVM 👀🤔🤨I keep hearing things through the grape vine that the class has been finalized and we should be hearing back soon. My anxiety is through the roof. 🥲
Be careful what you wish for, one year (ages ago...) they posted a picture of the acceptance letters being put in the mail, which is agony.

FB memories recently showed me the post where I got my acceptance letter and it was such an amazing feeling. Fingers crossed for everyone anxiously waiting.
We have every year that I've applied so far, so I think we will!! Although I'd be totally game to just be told on Monday to check my email too lol.I wonder if we’ll get any hints like OOS
hopefullycvmstudent
Full Member
To confirm, the latest date we will receive decisions is April 1st?
NC State said by the end of the month!To confirm, the latest date we will receive decisions is April 1st?
Sometime between now and April 1.@NCSU CVM any hints? ☺️
I think we’ll hear something this week. Just keep your head up everyone I know it’s been tough to wait because same.
How far out do they usually give hints?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it is a few days if we are using OOS as an example. I looked at last year's forum and I believe it was similar.How far out do they usually give hints?
Could you inform us whether we should expect to hear this week or next week @NCSU CVM ?
We think the forecast looks good for this week...or next week. Let's call it 50/50 or 51/50.Could you inform us whether we should expect to hear this week or next week @NCSU CVM ?
5150 when you google it has something to do with a 72 hour detainment period, so maybe 72 hours from now?We think the forecast looks good for this week...or next week. Let's call it 50/50 or 51/50.
DVM1999
Full Member
I’m thinking like 51/50 as a ratio of this week vs next week meaning this week is more likely. Holiday wise, assuming we don’t hear back on the weekends, there’s national ag day on Wednesday? Maybe since NCSU is a predominantly Ag school we’ll hear back then?5150 when you google it has something to do with a 72 hour detainment period, so maybe 72 hours from now?
We think the forecast looks good for this week...or next week. Let's call it 50/50 or 51/50.
My birthday is this weekend so I’m hoping for some good news before my birthday 🤞🤞🤞
dvmhopeful1995
Full Member
seems like there might be an eruption of information this week
Van Halen released an album, 5150 on March 24th...
We like what you're thinking.seems like there might be an eruption of information this week
ilikebigmutts
New Member
beeelamarie
New Member
Do you guys think tomorrow then?
I think it is a good sign! We just have to be patient a little while longer. Good luck everyone! Excited for any new hints about time either today or tomorrow 🙂Do you guys think tomorrow then?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's been a challenging year. Patience and understanding are appreciated.The sooner we find out the decisions, the longer we have to make appropriate decisions by the April 15th deadline...why not give us the most amount of time possible to make this huge life choice?
Maybe around 1:40pm since that's the length of the Van Halen guitar solo they posted??So on a university wide Day of Giving, I wonder what time I would feel most “giving”🤔😬
dvmhopeful1995
Full Member
dvmhopeful1995
Full Member
Also the song 5150 on the 5150 album is 5 minutes and 44 seconds, so maybe 5:44 pm tomorrow?🤷♀️Maybe around 1:40pm since that's the length of the Van Halen guitar solo they posted??
Are you ok, @NCSU CVM ??
ilikebigmutts
New Member
DogtorDozer
New Member
I’m losing my mind ahhhhh!!! Fingers crossed for today
beeelamarie
New Member
any time hints?
dvmhopeful1995
Full Member
dvmhopeful1995
Full Member
It’s the worst! I keep getting NC State related emails and my heart drops every timeIt’s all the other emails I’ve been getting from NC State for me (alumni) 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, it is "Giving Day!"It’s the worst! I keep getting NC State related emails and my heart drops every time
beeelamarie
New Member
so are you "giving" us decisions today? 🙂
dvmhopeful1995
Full Member
Well, it is "Giving Day!"
Oh man, I think the clock is slow.so are you "giving" us decisions today? 🙂
dvmhopeful1995
Full Member
How slow?Oh man, I think the clock is slow.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K